It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Accomplishments In Just 24 Months - SIMPLY AMAZING.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, January 20, 2019

Today marks 2 years since Donald J. Trump was sworn in as our President. To commemorate this anniversary, the White House has published a list of this Administration's most noteworthy accomplishments.

Here is an excerpt from the ECONOMIC accomplishments section:

"Together, we are building a safe, strong, and proud America."
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

IGNITING A HISTORIC ECONOMIC BOOM: President Trump’s pro-growth policies are unleashing economic growth and providing opportunities to workers across the country.

Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.

Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.

More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.

This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.

Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.

The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.

Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.

Initial weekly jobless claims have hit a nearly 50-year low under President Trump.

Under President Trump, job openings outnumber the unemployed for the first time on record.

Recently, more than two-thirds of Americans rated “now” as a good time to find a quality job, tying a record high in a poll by Gallup.

Americans are seeing more money in their pockets thanks to the booming economy.

In recent months, workers have seen their largest nominal year over year wage growth in nearly a decade.

In 2017, real median household income rose to a post-recession high.

President Trump’s policies are helping to lift Americans out of poverty.

African-American and Hispanic-American poverty rates reached record lows of 21.2 percent and 18.3 percent, respectively, in 2017.

Since the election, 4.6 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.

Consumer confidence has soared under President Trump, recently reaching an 18-year high.

President Trump is delivering on his promise to bring back American manufacturing.

The National Association of Manufacturers’ Outlook Index had the highest annual average in its history over the past year.

Manufacturing added 284,000 jobs in 2018, the most added in a year since 1997.

Small Business optimism jumped to a record high under President Trump, according to a survey by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).

The NFIB’s Small Business Optimism Index broke a 35-year record in August.

President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, ushering in the largest package of tax cuts and reforms in American history.

These tax cuts are delivering real results for American families and workers.

More than 6 million workers received tax cut bonuses and benefits.

More than 100 utility companies have announced lower rates.

President Trump is ensuring American workers receive the training and education they need to compete in today’s economy.

President Trump signed an executive order establishing the National Council for the American worker.

More than 185 companies and associations have signed our “Pledge to America’s Workers,” promising more than 6.4 million new training and career opportunities.

The President signed legislation that reauthorized the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act, making more than $1 billion available for career education programs.

President Trump has prioritized the economic empowerment of women.

The women’s unemployment rate recently reached its lowest rate in 65 years.

The Small Business Administration lent approximately $500 million more in capital to women-owned businesses in 2017 compared to 2016.

The Administration helped launch the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative, which could leverage more than $1 billion to support women entrepreneurs.

See the Complete Listing at: www.whitehouse.gov...

Considering that Donald J. Trump is the first modern U.S. President to NOT have ANY prior government experience, and has 90% of the News Media against him 24/7 since day #1, his accomplishments are ALL THE MORE AMAZING. More than what most Administrations deliver after 2 Terms, and we're only 50% through President Trump's 1st Term! I attribute his success to Divine Guidance and Intervention, when/where required.

America and Americans deserve THE VERY BEST..and we've got it!

-CareWeMust

And just think...we get to ride the Trump train right on into 2024!

Choooooo! Choooooo!

MAGA!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Wrong. Taylor, Grant, and Eisenhower were all career military men. That more than qualifies as prior government experience.

The guy who delivers my mail has been doing his job for decades, he's a career government man too, using MAGAKek logic he should be emperor of the universe.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Not offended at all. Good for you. Your post just sounded really worried about your country without America defending it. If that was a wrong assumption on my part, I apologize. We should all live in strong, free countries. But it's up to our populations to ensure that happens, not foreign governments nor foreign populations.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wrong. Taylor, Grant, and Eisenhower were all career military men. That more than qualifies as prior government experience.

The guy who delivers my mail has been doing his job for decades, he's a career government man too, using MAGAKek logic he should be emperor of the universe.

Clearly you never served in the military. It's more political than Washington D.C. We're talking about the M.I.C. It doesn't get any more political than that. So your previous statement is still wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
High ranking military personnel are very much into politics and political maneuvers.

High ranking military personnel are not politicians, unless you need them to be for a Trump fapping. But even the Original Poster corrected himself so maybe there's hope.

Clearly you never served in the military nor do you understand the high command of the military and how ungodly political it is.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Being a member of the military is not what I would classify as 'government experience'. Maybe you think getting shot at is 'government experience' but I think of it as soldiering.

You've never served as a soldier so you have zero credibility.

(post by mariamusman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I always said..from the beginning.. that Trump can end as one of the great presidents of the US. If only he got the support of the citizens themselves. I have a strong feel that he is sabotaged by the Clinton machine and its allies. If only the people of the US become aware how close they are to complete collapse of the economy and how important it is to pay attention to domestic health. How much good can be done for the country by spending much of the defence budget for more important stuff.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mariamusman

Well there we have it. The authority has spoken.
Here's the US dollar:

Doesn't look like it's weakening to me.

Here's the unemployment rate:

Doesn't look like it's weakening to me

Here's the welfare usage:

Doesn't look like it is weakening to me

Here's the defense budget:

Here's one that is weakening, but we're trying to fix that if dems would help out:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Clearly you never served in the military. It's more political than Washington D.C. We're talking about the M.I.C. It doesn't get any more political than that. So your previous statement is still wrong.

Clearly your thought process is warped if you equate being a soldier to being an elected politician. Even the Original Poster edited there initial comments based on this. People who get those two highly disparate occupations confused have zero credibility.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Clearly you never served in the military nor do you understand the high command of the military and how ungodly political it is.

Oh, look out, we got an internet William T. Sherman here. Tell us General how political it was for you, we'd love to hear your first person accounts.

(post by JosephParker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

If you’ll recall it looked similar to that in 06 and 07.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The thing with economics is you can always find statistics that say it’s good. And you can also find statistics that say it’s bad. But look at the real world indicators. The eastern powers are creating a marketing alternative to swift. What this means is that historically all world trade had to go through dollars. This kept the us flow liquid. This is ending. Polarization of wealth is increasing. The vast majority of added jobs are part time and not a living wage. Debt is exploding. Other nations are turning away from the us. And the tariffs are largely hurting our own businesses, and will cause prices to rise for us. Industry, the actual production of things, is not growing. The major growth sectors are FIRE, finance, ins, rent and real estate, and that shows that more money is being taken away from people, not produced.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Well there we have it. The authority has spoken.
Here's the US dollar:

Weirdly propagandist for you to choose that timeline?

US DOLLAR SINCE TRUMP TOOK OFFICE

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Here's the unemployment rate:

Doesn't look like it's weakening to me

Which President created that trend line preceding Trump?

edit on 23-1-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Your chart does not look like it's slumping either.
The Dollar is pretty much behaving as it has for decades.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Look slike it had hit a 2yr plateau before Trump taking over and driving it down an extra percentage point to historic lows.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: chr0naut

why did you even post that was just daft seriously

Sarcasm.

Trump was claiming an upturn in the economy even before he took office.

You can only bolster the confidence based upon PR for so long. Then reality hits home and everyone realizes that it has to do with actual sales, actual cost of goods and actual rates of manufacture.

Things have been good for a while, but do you expect that they will stay that way?

All the normal cyclical indicators are there and many pundits have predicted an economic crash happening in 2019, and one of the precursors of every other crash has been a preceding market overconfidence, which is what we are seeing now.

Not to mention how a government shutdown will affect things, just as there were the first indications of significant falls in stock values beginning 3rd December last year.

Currently, no-one really knows the actual full economic impact of the shutdown but the indicators aren't good.

Government shutdown begins to harm US economy - Financial Times, Jan 16, 2019

When the fed is raising interests rates higher and faster than they need to be, that will happen.

One last spiteful play by the deep state.

You do realize that the 'deep state' would be hurt more by governmental economic turmoil, than the POTUS?

It's like :

Would they be? We must be talking about two different deep states.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Definitely deep state!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join