It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Accomplishments In Just 24 Months - SIMPLY AMAZING.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yeh because donald did all this by himself !

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
High ranking military personnel are very much into politics and political maneuvers.

High ranking military personnel are not politicians, unless you need them to be for a Trump fapping. But even the Original Poster corrected himself so maybe there's hope.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
So let’s not focus and quibble on the minor editorial claim but rather celebrate the amazing achievements in spite of the opposition of the press.

Difficult to do with 90% negative media coverage.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The 'exhausting' work of factcheckers who track Trump's barrage of lies.

Since taking office, Trump has made 7,645 ‘false or misleading claims’. In the month of October he said 1,200 things that were false or misleading, according to Fact Checker database

www.theguardian.com...

Tell me… how much of those you wrote are lies..? 7,645 lies in 2 years, it’s kind of funny isn’t it..?

edit on 21 1 2019 by Qboneq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Sorry, I usually don't play grammar cop. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, learn how to use a comma as all your posts sound like Capt. Kirk.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I do realise you posted as "trump administratioN"

but you make no mention of the hard work anyone else done , just Donald !

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There is no other way to look at this rather than delusional, well, unless you are ultra wealthy maybe. For those interested in understanding the gravity of the situation today in America, I suggest reading "America: The Farewell Tour" by Chris Hedges. It's not pretty...

www.simonandschuster.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

High ranking military personnel are very much into politics and political maneuvers.

High ranking military personnel are not politicians, unless you need them to be for a Trump fapping. But even the Original Poster corrected himself so maybe there's hope.

I did not say they were politicians. I said they are into politics. High ranking officials deal with the Congress and Senate and President and also inter military politics. So they do have political experience, unless that doesn't fit into your Trump fapping fantasy.
edit on 21-1-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I did not say they were politicians. I said they are into politics.

Using that loose of an interpretation you can say ANYONE is into politics at work. Work politics is part of nearly every job that involves more than two people.

High ranking officials deal with the Congress and Senate and President and also inter military politics. So they do have political experience, unless that doesn't fit into your Trump fapping fantasy.

I guess Frank Costello was into politics since he dealt with Congress.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Perhaps the left is upset because the historic expansion of government is at an end? Eight out of ten jobs that were created under Obama were government jobs, exectly the opposite of today. I'm pretty sick of all the sob stories about furloughed govt workers, over the course of the last thirty yearsno one cared about the seventy million workers thrown under the bus by bad trade policy. Screw the govt employees, let them get real jobs in the private sector, jobs that actually bring money into the economy instead of bleeding it dry.
Thanks to President Trump there are more and more out there.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You probably shouldn’t be copying and pasting the onion. This is a joke right? a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: iplay1up2

originally posted by: JBurns

Amazing indeed

Best President I remember. Most honest too

He actually gives 2 cents about this country and it shows by his unwillingness to sell us out to globalism, big government and anti-Constitution zealots
"Most honest" really? I don't know what to say to that, accept he is not the "most honest" he IS , however the most PROVEN, dishonest president to date! Sorry Charlie, you are dead wrong on Trump, being the most honest. Thank you for the laugh.

Why don't you find a reputable source and start a thread on the verifiable BAD THINGS President Trump has done since taking the oath of office?

Remember the media is 90% Anti-Trump, so I'm sure you can find a good source for your thread! GO 4 IT.

I don't want to start a thread, just to be told I am wrong, and argue, with people who have no desire for the truth. The truth is out there, for you to read. Check Politifact, Politico, are great websites to check news stories.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks the economy is doing well is in for a rude awakening soon. I was warning folks about the 08 crash in 07 and 06, and most folks were laughing then. There are no value added middle class jobs being created, there are no loans going to start new business. Companies used 97% of their tax breaks on stock buybacks. The growth is only in finance, banking, rents which are extractive, and there’s no growth in industry. Industry is actually contracting. Denial and delusion are the tools fed you by the fake economists, banks, and msm. And there was no growth from Obama or trump, just a pushing of the bubble to a later date. And this will continue so long as Wall Street and the fed have more power than the president or the people. And trump..... is a naked man standing in the piss, joyously praising how fresh the water tastes. As are the msm, the economists, the bankers, and anyone who parrots their garbage lies and manipulated statistics.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Monday, January 21, 2019 (MLK, jr. Birthday/Holiday)

PRESIDENT TRUMP and VP PENCE made an unannounced visit to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial today.

thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You like to talk an awful lot about Trump and fapping...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
You like to talk an awful lot about Trump and fapping...

Well, obvious circle jerk is obvious.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, January 20, 2019

Today marks 2 years since Donald J. Trump was sworn in as our President. To commemorate this anniversary, the White House has published a list of this Administration's most noteworthy accomplishments.

Here is an excerpt from the ECONOMIC accomplishments section:

"Together, we are building a safe, strong, and proud America."
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

IGNITING A HISTORIC ECONOMIC BOOM: President Trump’s pro-growth policies are unleashing economic growth and providing opportunities to workers across the country.

Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.

Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.

More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.

This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.

Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.

The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.

Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.

Initial weekly jobless claims have hit a nearly 50-year low under President Trump.

Under President Trump, job openings outnumber the unemployed for the first time on record.

Recently, more than two-thirds of Americans rated “now” as a good time to find a quality job, tying a record high in a poll by Gallup.

Americans are seeing more money in their pockets thanks to the booming economy.

In recent months, workers have seen their largest nominal year over year wage growth in nearly a decade.

In 2017, real median household income rose to a post-recession high.

President Trump’s policies are helping to lift Americans out of poverty.

African-American and Hispanic-American poverty rates reached record lows of 21.2 percent and 18.3 percent, respectively, in 2017.

Since the election, 4.6 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.

Consumer confidence has soared under President Trump, recently reaching an 18-year high.

President Trump is delivering on his promise to bring back American manufacturing.

The National Association of Manufacturers’ Outlook Index had the highest annual average in its history over the past year.

Manufacturing added 284,000 jobs in 2018, the most added in a year since 1997.

Small Business optimism jumped to a record high under President Trump, according to a survey by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).

The NFIB’s Small Business Optimism Index broke a 35-year record in August.

President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, ushering in the largest package of tax cuts and reforms in American history.

These tax cuts are delivering real results for American families and workers.

More than 6 million workers received tax cut bonuses and benefits.

More than 100 utility companies have announced lower rates.

President Trump is ensuring American workers receive the training and education they need to compete in today’s economy.

President Trump signed an executive order establishing the National Council for the American worker.

More than 185 companies and associations have signed our “Pledge to America’s Workers,” promising more than 6.4 million new training and career opportunities.

The President signed legislation that reauthorized the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act, making more than $1 billion available for career education programs.

President Trump has prioritized the economic empowerment of women.

The women’s unemployment rate recently reached its lowest rate in 65 years.

The Small Business Administration lent approximately $500 million more in capital to women-owned businesses in 2017 compared to 2016.

The Administration helped launch the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative, which could leverage more than $1 billion to support women entrepreneurs.

See the Complete Listing at: www.whitehouse.gov...

Considering that Donald J. Trump is the first modern U.S. President to NOT have ANY prior government experience, and has 90% of the News Media against him 24/7 since day #1, his accomplishments are ALL THE MORE AMAZING. More than what most Administrations deliver after 2 Terms, and we're only 50% through President Trump's 1st Term! I attribute his success to Divine Guidance and Intervention, when/where required.

America and Americans deserve THE VERY BEST..and we've got it!

-CareWeMust

You know all of this is because Obama left behind a solid financial platform, right? Surely not all Trump supporters on ATS are that stupid?

Judge him by the end of the term, not when he's riding the wave of what his predecessor put in place.

Sheesh, you are almost like a North Korean TV presenter

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

This is a nice Forbes article I read and kept because it was very factual.

www.forbes.com...

I suggest you give it a read. Remember the 1 trillion dollar buy out and you jackasses are saying not to give him 5 billion for border security?

But under President Obama, by April, 2013, 64 months after the prior jobs peak, almost 5½ years, we still have not recovered all of the recession’s job losses. In April, 2013, there were an estimated 135.474 million American workers employed, still down about 2.6 million jobs from the prior peak of 138.056 million in January, 2008. Ronald Reagan suffered a severe recession starting in 1981, which resulted from the monetary policy that broke the back of the roaring 1970s inflation. But all the job losses of that recession were recovered after 28 months, with the recovery fueled by traditional pro-growth policies. By this point in the Reagan recovery, 64 months after the recession started, jobs had grown 9.5% higher than where they were when the recession started, representing an increase of about 10 million more jobs.

By contrast, in April, 2013, jobs in the Obama recovery were still about 2% below where they were when the recession started, about 2 ½ million less, or a shortfall of about 10 million jobs if you count population growth since the recession started, as discussed below. Obama’s so-called recovery included the longest period since the Great Depression with unemployment above 8%, 43 months, from February, 2009, when Obama’s so-called stimulus costing nearly $1 trillion was passed, until August, 2012. It also included the longest period since the Great Depression with unemployment at 9.0% or above, 30 months, from April, 2009, until September, 2011. In fact, during the entire 65 years from January, 1948 to January, 2013, there were no months with unemployment over 8%, except for 26 months during the bitter 1981 – 1982 recession, which slayed the historic inflation of the 1970s. That is how inconsistent with the prior history of the American economy President Obama’s extended unemployment has been. That is some fundamental transformation of America.

Obama will not be remembered as the president who saved our country from a depression and personally I do not think that person has been elected yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your being disingenuous.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join