It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Chang e4 moon photos, obvious airbrushing, missing rocks.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

In the classified industrial complex, there is an agreement usually with signed corporate NDA's for many nations space programs including China and other ones, and to benefit from (some) of these advancements, these countries must abide by keeping certain secrets or be punished in significant ways mostly financial, but also including secret but shared technologies and resources.. Revealing evidence of any past ruins on other planetary bodies, or other unknown technologies is strictly forbidden. (Unfortunately for the rest of humanity.)

Twaddle.

There is no such agreement because there are no such ruins.

LOL like you would have a clue, which is easy to see you know NOTHING. Keep walkin' with that chin high up

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That is what I love about this site, as op I've admitted a mistake, but have still opened up a debate that is very alive still. I think a lot of guys see stuff that isn't there, but I also think some hardcore skeptics lack the imagination and visual skills that the more open minded have. What can you do?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: eriktheawful

I'm positive they are lying to us thinking they aren't lying to us about something or hiding some kind of truth is actually kind of ridiculous

Galileo had the same problem. He said officialdom was stating without actually knowing that the Earth was the center of existence, and many other fallacies, (they destroyed him for it), and like here we get the average person defending official stances on many issues without investigation or question, and straw man arguments similar to posting wrong images means that officials can't be hiding anything.
The newest Chinese images are more than half completely fabricated. I have friends in high places in China and they know what's going on with these most recent images.

And like some people here will defend the official releases of space program images as pure and holy, even after years of dedicated LYING by all governments everywhere, it's easier for the docile masses to swallow their pablum, than it is to eat crow by understanding the simplest of deceptions.
edit on 20-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This thread sums up the fun logic used by CT's:

Govt agency, MSM , whatever..THEY ARE LYING!
Random YouTube video by average person...WOKE TRUTH

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It comes down to the very old and tired argument:

Governments lie.

NASA is part of the government.

Therefore NASA lies.

Claiming that without proof is just like the argument "Elephants are gray. Therefore everything gray is an elephant."

And of course since Chang'e 3 and 4 are from China's space agency, which is run by their government, they must be lying too! (again, with NO proof...or any realistic rhyme or reason given).

The sad thing?.....The sad thing is private companies that are now putting things in space....are being accused of lying too.

Why? Well because that's all some people know how to do: Scream "THEY'RE LYING TO US!!!"

I do wonder how some of you sleep constantly thinking there is a boogie man under your bed.

Out of thread now. I forgot that talking to anti-NASA people is like banging your head against a wall - useless and gives one a bad headache.
edit on 1/20/2019 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

In the classified industrial complex, there is an agreement usually with signed corporate NDA's for many nations space programs including China and other ones, and to benefit from (some) of these advancements, these countries must abide by keeping certain secrets or be punished in significant ways mostly financial, but also including secret but shared technologies and resources.. Revealing evidence of any past ruins on other planetary bodies, or other unknown technologies is strictly forbidden. (Unfortunately for the rest of humanity.)

Twaddle.

Not with the way they crash used up probes etc on Mars and the Moon Richard Hoagland had a page explaining this in his book about Mars and they crash them in places oF scientific interest

Hoagland is a fraud who makes money out of people by pretending his badly scanned and over-processed images show things they patently don't.

Even if you are correct about anything it is just your best guess based on your own unimaginative beliefs, and not because you have ever investigated anything yourself. You're just parroting the bandwagon that believes everything you feel peer pressure to believe. Plenty of expert charlatan debunkers are out there to do this work for you and then feed it to you. See how that works?

edit on 20-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swollenamygdala
lack the imagination

i'd dearly love to think there was some sort of alien presence on the moon, for those wild stories of ten mile towers and saucers lined up around the crater wall to be true, but unfortunately i think imagination is more of a hindrance than a help when you're looking at direct photos to determine what is physically there

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
if anyone has a dish around 1.2mtrs you can listen to or grab its downlink on s-band at around 2275.227MHz -/+ a bit for doppler,. if you have the right gear and turbo code skills you can even compile your own images from source like the sat spotters do.
edit on 20-1-2019 by suicideeddie because: spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Here is a nice shortish video about the landing

www.youtube.com...

he shows the landing in tandem with imaging that already existed.

Hopefully this should put some things to rest.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I find it very hard to believe that, in 4 billion years (a length of time neither of us can even fathom) that no advanced civilization has even passed through our solar system fleetingly. a reply to: continuousThunder

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Twaddle.

LOL like you would have a clue, which is easy to see you know NOTHING. Keep walkin' with that chin high up

So his comments to me aside.... I suspect you’re right.

(post by EnigmaChaser removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Or I've done considerably more research into thus subject than you and know what I'm talking about?

[snipped]

You got any verifiable facts?
edit on 1.21.2019 by Kandinsky because: Snipped reference to removed comment

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Or I've done considerably more research into thus subject than you and know what I'm talking about?

[snipped]

The Brookings Report. Plain and simple. It is what the current official platform is based upon.
I would bet 10 grand you have never read it.

And that is just one officially accepted (and paid for) thing that proves you haven't got a clue.

How many times have the CIA and the NSA been caught lying to congress and supreme court judges about various nefarious programs? They are in the very business of keeping secrets and lying, and the space program data goes through them first before ANYTHING is released. That Brookings report recommends if anything "strange" as in very strange is found "out there" including on the Moon and written before Apollo, not to tell the public about it. Don't feel so bad, not everyone really has any care in the world about these things, just like yourself. Life is so much easier that way. You can't fool me either.

edit on 21-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

[snipped]

The Brookings Report. Plain and simple. It is what the current official platform is based upon.

And that is just one officially accepted (and paid for) thing that proves you haven't got a clue.

How many times have the CIA and the NSA been caught lying to congress and supreme court judges about various nefarious programs? They are in the very business of keeping secrets and lying, and the space program data goes through them first before ANYTHING is released. That Brookings report recommends if anything "strange" as in very strange is found "out there" including on the Moon and written before Apollo, not to tell the public about it. Don't feel so bad, not everyone really has any care in the world about these things, just like yourself. Life is so much easier that way. You can't fool me either.

^this.

And my apologies to the thread for being out of line which lead to my commentary being removed. Didn’t mean to be out of line here.

End of the day - I know things are simply not as simple as they might seem and it’ll be hard to dissuade me from that understanding.

My bad for delivering that thought in a personal way, all.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

[snipped]

You owe me 10 grand.

You seem to know an awful lot about what I know, but not an awful lot about that report.

How many times have the CIA and the NSA been caught lying to congress and supreme court judges about various nefarious programs? They are in the very business of keeping secrets and lying, and the space program data goes through them first before ANYTHING is released.

Where did I say Governments don't lie, or that organisations like the DoD don't do things in space you don't know about?? Your job is to try and provide me with any tangible proof that they are involved in covering up anything on the moon, or in outer space, or indeed anywhere that involves alien life, or that there are secret bases on the moon, or indeed anything.

That Brookings report recommends if anything "strange" as in very strange is found "out there" including on the Moon and written before Apollo, not to tell the public about it.

That is not what the Brookings report recommends, feel free to quote me the specific part that says that. That report, which you can find here, by the way, in case you actually want to read it:

ntrs.nasa.gov...

simply outlines the various scenarios should alien life be discovered out there. The scenario that is usually very conveniently overlooked by UFO and alien kooks is the on where they suggest it could actually be a unifying force for humanity, eg:

The knowledge that life existed in other parts of the universe might lead to a greater unity of men on earth, based on the "oneness" of man or on the age-old assumption that any stranger is threatening.

It also suggests undertaking research to see what information is desirable to release and what should be kept secret. It does not explicitly say that it should be kept from people. It is a very long and comprehensive report, and only a tiny tiny part of it has anything to do with alien life or how to deal with it. It's mostly concerned with how to deal with new technologies, how to manage the expectations of people, and whether or not humanity will understand the benefits of the space programme. I can take Paypal or Cheque. Whichever suits.

Don't feel so bad, not everyone really has any care in the world about these things, just like yourself. Life is so much easier that way. You can't fool me either.

Really couldn't give a flying one about your opinion of me, particularly as it's completely wrong.

Anytime anyone wants to post their actual evidence that any of Chang'e-4's images are fake, or indeed any of their other probes, or that there is some cover-up agreement between nations to hide anything untoward on the moon then knock yourself out. Hearsay, conjecture, allusions to secret stuff that only very special people know about, or 5 hour long youtube videos with spooky music aren't good enough.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Haha, no. Reading doesn't just mean having seen the words but ignored everything written. If you just read something and fail in comprehension then you haven't really read anything. You already proved a lack of knowledge of the Brookings report based on all of your previous posts. In other words, your opinions here have nothing in common with the current opinions of the government agencies which implemented the Brookings report for policy making.

It isn't about what you believe or I believe, it's about what certain government agencies currently believe and go by based upon that report.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No quotes from Brookings to support your claim then? Didn't think so. If you're so familiar with the document tell us how many pages are devoted to alien life. How many times is extraterestrial mentioned?

No evidence to back up anything else either I notice.

It's not about belief it's about factual evidence. I can provide you lots of it but all I'm hearing from you is paranoid accusations based on supposition and prejudice.

Where are your documents supporting a claim of conspiracy to cover up extraterestrial hardware? Signs of faking photos? Images of lunar bases? More importantly where's my money? Welching on s bet is not a sign of good character.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: You up above in the clouds.

It's about BELIEFS of the folks who wrote the Brookings report NOT FACTS.
They didn't have any facts at the time about ET's.

Below is just one quote from an ATS thread which has within it several quotes proving you know NOTHING about the Brookings report of any substance. You already lost any chance at that 10K by being belligerent and IGNORANT in your comments proving you NEVER READ the Brookings report, just a lot of hot air. A smart person would have been happy to learn these things and also have the humility and courtesy to be open to the possibility that they were wrong about their assumptions like you are. In fact you are so far removed from rationality about this topic that nothing further needs to be said.
Except that people with your attitude and level of ignorance will just reshape things like this report to fit your own belief system, and it is your belief system because you don't even know any facts.
Brookings report pg1 ATS thread

"While face-to-face meetings with it (extraterrestrial life) will not occur within the next 20 years; artifacts left at some point in time by these life forms might possibly be discovered through our space activities on the moon, Mars, or Venus." - The Implications of a Discovery of Extraterrestrial,

edit on 22-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swollenamygdala
I find it very hard to believe that, in 4 billion years (a length of time neither of us can even fathom) that no advanced civilization has even passed through our solar system fleetingly. a reply to: continuousThunder

well, same, but also that's completely irrelevant, and it doesn't mean we should imagine their presence into every single rock we ever encounter. The place of imagination in a scene like this is when we DO find something extraordinary, to then try and figure out its purpose.
Not to go "oh hey i expected more so i bet NASA are airbrushing out rocks and also i bet those rocks are secret alien artifacts" because you have two massive unsupported leaps of fantasy there,
but to go "wow that weird spidery formation on Mars is really something hey, do you suppose it's a sign of extremely unusual weathering? or maybe even a fossil? what does this add to the knowledge we already have of this place?"

you dig?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join