It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: pavil

Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Is that a thoughtcrime?

The full video shows how events played out. The Native American guys walked right up to the Kids drumming. The short clip played on TV doesn't show the whole event.

I never said wearing some stupid hat is a crime. But these kids aren't innocent like Grambler and the rest of the Trump circus on ATS is trying to spin.
Only reason they are wearing those hats is because they wanted to provoke a confrontation.
Try wearing a "I love Clinton's" hat in the south and see where it gets you.
Try wearing a CNN hat at a Trump rally and see where it gets you.
Ohh poor kids.

Try attending a Trump rally and see what happens to you. Yea, you Antifa types get upset when you get a taste of your own medicine.

]]]

edit on 20-1-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Is that a thoughtcrime?

The full video shows how events played out. The Native American guys walked right up to the Kids drumming. The short clip played on TV doesn't show the whole event.

I never said wearing some stupid hat is a crime. But these kids aren't innocent like Grambler and the rest of the Trump circus on ATS is trying to spin.
Only reason they are wearing those hats is because they wanted to provoke a confrontation.
Ohh poor kids.

Pathetic.

So poor kids, who even on ats people are chuckling that they are all over the internet now, when we see they werent the racsit the media and others have portrayed.

I guess they have it coming though, because they wore the wrong hat.

I will guarnetee that had a bunch of white racist screamed homophobic and racial slurs at minority teens wearing Obama clithes, you would have a very different take.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

So agreeing with a message from the President of the US is provoking violence while you are walking around DC? Do you hear your self?

Anyways it's clear that this whole issue is being used to create a fake powered keg. The questions we should be poking at is why?

I understand why someone might get provoked by people wearing a hat of the most divisive and bigoted president in the newer US history. Btw, there was no violence involved. You obese, insecure, grumpy old males should lose the victim mentality card.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hm, let's see about that, shall we?

NATIVE AMERICAN HOUSING

The enclosure illustrated has a completely open entrance which allows people to come and go as they please.

Or did you miss that ?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So agreeing with a message from the President of the US is provoking violence while you are walking around DC? Do you hear your self?

Anyways it's clear that this whole issue is being used to create a fake powered keg. The questions we should be poking at is why?

You obese, insecure, grumpy old males should lose the victim mentality card.

Very mature!

Hey kids, racism and homophobia is ok as long as its being directed at white kids wearing maga hats!

Suck it up if you have a problem with that!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
imagine this was the other way around, would've been a blood shed

link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Hm, let's see about that, shall we?

NATIVE AMERICAN HOUSING

The enclosure illustrated has a completely open entrance which allows people to come and go as they please.

Or did you miss that ?

It’s sort of like a legal point of entry.
edit on 20-1-2019 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The Iroquois built log walls all around their villages. The wall had only one opening. They could quickly close this opening if their enemies came near.

Or did you miss that?

Edited to add

From elsewhere:

Hally is the author of “King: The Social Archaeology of a Late Mississippian Town in Northwestern Georgia.” He said the town was roughly square and bounded by a ditch at least five or six feet deep. The ditch was part of a defensive network, about 10 to 15 feet across.

“We’re pretty certain they took the dirt when they excavated the ditch and piled it up just inside the ditch to make a ridge,” Hally said.

Atop the ridgeline was a palisade — close-spaced poles that were probably plastered over to provide a defensive wall. Hally said the town also had a central plaza with a large pole in the center.

Native American village site on the Coosa River holds tales 16th century Floyd County, including Spanish sword

And

This wooden palisade was built to keep out other Indian tribes, primarily the Sioux, who frequently raided Mandan villages.

The People
Picture Captions: The Mandan Indian Nation
- Corps of Discovery - United States Army
edit on 20-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: additional pics and links

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Is that a thoughtcrime?

Ohh poor kids.

Pathetic.

So poor kids, who even on ats people are chuckling that they are all over the internet now, when we see they werent the racsit the media and others have portrayed.

I will guarnetee that had a bunch of white racist screamed homophobic and racial slurs at minority teens wearing Obama clithes, you would have a very different take.

If those people wearing Obama close were walking around Alabama id have same oppinion. As I said. Try wearing a Hillary shirt at a Trump rally and see where it gets you. There is nothing poor about that "kid". He wore that hat for a reason, now he's unpopular. Deal with it. You have freedom of speech but it has consequences.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I understand why someone might get provoked by people wearing a hat of the most divisive and bigoted president in the newer US history. Btw, there was no violence involved. You obese, insecure, grumpy old males should lose the victim mentality card.

Ain't no victim thing.

I'm still not sure where exactly seeing a teen wearing a hat you don't like entitles you to walk up and get in his face and shout at him while drumming and then claim that you were bullied because he stood there and smiled at you.

Please, explain to me how this man was bullied by that teen.

Oh, and I am not a man, not obese, and not grumpy.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The word you are looking for is "clothes."

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Is that a thoughtcrime?

Ohh poor kids.

Pathetic.

If those people wearing Obama close were walking around Alabama id have same oppinion. As I said. Try wearing a Hillary shirt at a Trump rally and see where it gets you. There is nothing poor about that "kid". He wore that hat for a reason, now he's unpopular. Deal with it. You have freedom of speech but it has consequences.

He wore a hat top a rally for life, and was waiting for a bus at the Lincoln memorial.

Your idea that this mean he deserves to be smeared as a racisst for this, becuase other racist approached and yelled at him is pathetic.

And I would say the same if racist in al;abama yelled at a minority kid in an Obama shirt.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Very mature!

Hey kids, racism and homophobia is ok as long as its being directed at white kids wearing maga hats!

I never said I had problem with MAGA hats. Take my advice, cut the victim mentality bs. The idiot wore the hat to provoke people, now he's unpopular. That seems fair.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

They could quickly close this opening if their enemies came near

Really ?

As there is no gate illustrated, the enclosure must be very flimsy if the walls can be moved to close it off.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Very mature!

I never said I had problem with MAGA hats. Take my advice, cut the victim mentality bs. The idiot wore the hat to provoke people, now he's unpopular. That seems fair.

Its not voctim mentality crap.

Its callingb out people for screaming "racist" at these kids, and palstering his face all over the world, whikle even media people suiggest perhaps he needs punched in the face.

All the while ignoring the fact the kid did nothing and in fact he was the one that was having racist stuffed screamed at him.

You saying that is fair, along with your very mature calling of b]]=people as obese and whatnot proves you have a serious flawed way of viewing this situation.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Is that a thoughtcrime?

Ohh poor kids.

Pathetic.

He wore a hat top a rally for life, and was waiting for a bus at the Lincoln memorial.

Your idea that this mean he deserves to be smeared as a racisst for this, becuase other racist approached and yelled at him is pathetic.

And I would say the same if racist in al;abama yelled at a minority kid in an Obama shirt.

He wore a hat of the most unpopular president in the newer history of USA at an event that has nothing to do with Trump or what Trump stands for.

link   
Or a snow/wind break. a reply to: Propagandalf

link   

Very mature!

You know that Obama would be very popular in parts of Alabama, and it reveals your prejudice to suggest otherwise.

You also *know* no such thing about the hat, and that's part of the problem with things today. People like yourself simply don't like Trump and cannot accept that he won the election and thus assume that the only reason someone would wear a MAGA hat is specifically to provoke people like yourself.

That's not true, but people like yourself make life unpleasant and dangerous for the rest of us because you cling to that belief and treat us exactly like that.

You're as bad as any man who claims he treats women badly because they constantly ask for it.

link   
Fox did not cover this.

Also a poor argument in general from my standpoint since I personally don't watch Fox or CNN for the exactly the reasons being discussed here.

I'm still trying to figure out what convinces people that this could possibly be news-worthy aside from pushing a false narrative. This is a short conversation between school staff/parents/students at worst. Now we're apparently at nation-wide outrage and constant doxxing of a MINOR.

Classy as usual.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: olaru12

I'm not sure how much weaker your position could get, but I'm sure you'll take that as a challenge.

Still no comment on any of the longer video's content?

You know, the whole purpose of the OP?

I thought the entire video was a perfect representation of the political climate in America. With rudeness, arrogance, partisanship, contemptuous expression exhibited by all in attendance. Some were more guilty than others.

Everyone has the right to free speech and expression. I support right wingers right to speak at Berkeley or anywhere they please without threat of violence. I deplore barbarity in all it's forms. I experienced all I can handle in the military.

Do you support my right to mock, ridicule and taunt the people I see as dorky and stupid? Actually, I don't care what you think. I'm blessed to be able to do almost anything I want...within reason of course.

edit on 20-1-2019 by olaru12 because: brenda, check it out....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join