It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: olaru12

Jesus must be rolling over in his grave to see such hatred on both sides.

God help us....Schizophrenic America...it would be sad if it wasn't so fu****g entertaining.

Jesus has a grave now??

What??

Sarcasm is a fine art not appreciated by everyone I see. Didn't you hear....Jesus has Risen

Like yeast, through the sour dough. It rises, fulfilling the dough, to be baked, into bread and given to the paying hungry... little slices of jesus bread.. I am channelling Peter Popoff. Here, let me sell you some.

Catholicism deserves as much mockery as everyone else. Great, I'll take a couple of loaves... I like it with my cofveve.

and the Popoff reference was nice and totally approiate in the context you used it. Channeling eh? And another star for clever hipness....

edit on 20-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Why did anyone put Obama or Bernie stickers on their car or wear Obama shirts?

Why are a bunch of SCHOOL KIDS wraring MAGA hats?
You don't think it's strange that s bunch of kids on a school trip are wearing MAGA hats? We are talking about a bunch of kids who can't even wipe their own ass properly not about adults with Bernie stickers on their cars

So high school kids can't understand politics? A catholic school is a private school, but I get how you guys seem to not understand that concept too these days.

That was the general consensus when the 'kids' were voicing concerns about gun violence, especially around sites like this. They were too young to understand and were being used by "the liberal media", but this situation is different right?

Finally... a valid counterpoint. Well done.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Actually, they were at March for Life. That is a political rally. It is a protest over the political state of things that allows women to kill their unborn children out of convenience.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Why did anyone put Obama or Bernie stickers on their car or wear Obama shirts?

Why are a bunch of SCHOOL KIDS wraring MAGA hats?
You don't think it's strange that s bunch of kids on a school trip are wearing MAGA hats? We are talking about a bunch of kids who can't even wipe their own ass properly not about adults with Bernie stickers on their cars

So high school kids can't understand politics? A catholic school is a private school, but I get how you guys seem to not understand that concept too these days.

That was the general consensus when the 'kids' were voicing concerns about gun violence, especially around sites like this. They were too young to understand and were being used by "the liberal media", but this situation is different right?

Yes its different in that now the same liberal media has done a 180, and are attacking these kids as racist by selectivly releasing video and only interviewing one side.

Funny how the media and many more said the parkland kids couldnt be touched even verbally after the fat, but they are quick to attack these teens.

I havent seen anyone saying we must bow to these kids and their policy prescriptions.

Only that they shouldnt be unfairly maligned and attacked.
edit on 20-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The constitution protects your right to have a gun and even wear a MAGA hat.

So really not much different at all.

Bring on the tears anyways though.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

SO ummmmm, all comments from you in this thread have been sarcastic? If we reverse them 180, your true meaning will be revealed? Mind. Blown.

Is that true for the majority of your posts? Even throughout other threads? Is there a clue you would be willing to reveal of when you are actually being serious?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Why shouldn't they?

I'm not arguing for or against. I'm only wondering why a bunch school kids are wearing a MAGA hat.

Probably paid to....by the "Trumpers"

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

SO ummmmm, all comments from you in this thread have been sarcastic? If we reverse them 180, your true meaning will be revealed? Mind. Blown.

Is that true for the majority of your posts? Even throughout other threads? Is there a clue you would be willing to reveal of when you are actually being serious?

It's all serious sarcasm...I'm channeling HST and HL Mencken simultaneously.

edit on 20-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is one of those issues that's so stupid, only stupid people think it's an issue.

Let me ask this, what is the definition of racist?

Then, how can a hat, be racist?

What race is the hat...

It doesn't have anything to do with racism, it's virtue signaling by those who are too ignorant to know the difference, and just want to play victim.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
And morons wonder why we call them MAGAts and deplorables. Spin away skippy. The video doesn’t lie, only his defenders do. a reply to: Grambler

LOL wtf did you read anything or even try the links the the replies?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
White kids can't even stand around without being accused of racism.
We have gone beyond the ridiculous but not the sublime as Napoleon once postulated.
Agitprop lynch mobs have taken over America.
edit on 20-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Just had to go for the trifecta, huh?

And yet still have not addressed any of the substance of the longer video.

I seem to remember people decrying the short videos that we have most of the time and wishing for more context and now that said context is present, it's ignored.

Maybe there is something to the whole Mandella effect but it's all subjective after all...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Just had to go for the trifecta, huh?

Maybe there is something to the whole Mandella effect but it's all subjective after all...

Trifecta? It's not a horse race to me. More like a zugzwang!!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

None of these kids are advocating for limiting the Constitutional rights of Citizens.

They are merely themselves exercising their 1A rights to assemble and say whatever the hell they please.

Those morons have no right to harass, threaten or attempt to intimidate them (although I don't know what they'd be intimidated by those tiny little #s)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No, and I see most of the people upset by the MAGA hat have no issues whatsoever with the Black Hebrews yelling their racist and homophobic stuff. So clearly, it isn't exercising 1A rights to gather and speak that they have an issue with.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Because its their right.

Why did people wear Obama clothing?

We are talking about kids here. Why are a bunch of kids wearing MAGA hats?!
Me thinks these kids were looking for confrontation and it was all deliberate.

Methinks?

Get real. You and soundguy are clearly too stupid to actually think. Parrots for CNN.

Get smarter.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

No, and I see most of the people upset by the MAGA hat have no issues whatsoever with the Black Hebrews yelling their racist and homophobic stuff. So clearly, it isn't exercising 1A rights to gather and speak that they have an issue with.

What black activists?

If they're not on CNN they don't exist.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I'm not sure how much weaker your position could get, but I'm sure you'll take that as a challenge.

Still no comment on any of the longer video's content?

You know, the whole purpose of the OP?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

I though the only toothless people in this country voted for Trump. Isn't that what we constantly get told? CNN ... maing mistakes again.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Jesus must be rolling over in his grave to see such hatred on both sides.

God help us....Schizophrenic America...it would be sad if it wasn't so fu****g entertaining.

Jesus has a grave now??

What??

Sarcasm is a fine art not appreciated by everyone I see. Didn't you hear....Jesus has Risen

Like yeast, through the sour dough. It rises, fulfilling the dough, to be baked, into bread and given to the paying hungry... little slices of jesus bread.. I am channelling Peter Popoff. Here, let me sell you some.

Catholicism deserves as much mockery as everyone else. Great, I'll take a couple of loaves... I like it with my cofveve.

and the Popoff reference was nice and totally approiate in the context you used it. Channeling eh? And another star for clever hipness....

Let me know when you and the other left wing trash mock Islam to the same degree you do with Christianity.

I feel I'll be waiting a long time for that to happen though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join