It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So basically they got some pushback after calling a bunch of trump supporting kids future mass shooters and making all kinds of other racist/prejudice remarks. I’m just glad they didn’t resort to violence like we see from the left nonstop.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: olaru12
Jesus must be rolling over in his grave to see such hatred on both sides.

God help us....Schizophrenic America...it would be sad if it wasn't so fu****g entertaining.

Jesus has a grave now??

What??

Sarcasm is a fine art not appreciated by everyone I see. Didn't you hear....Jesus has Risen

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Looks like the little drummer... whatever that is... did assault the young man. Potentially. Depending on whether or not he was in fear for his safety. If so, he should sign a criminal complaint on that commie loving anti-American so-called ""Nathan"" assuming that is even his real name. Probably a plant. Much like their false flag Russian bot nonsense.

Its all lies, virtue signalling and innuendo with these people. They live in rumors, thrive on lies and exist for nothing but disruption and subversion

edit on 1/20/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
MAGA hat is the way. MAGA hat do no wrong.

Glad you all finally recognize that.

You couldn't be more correct. We are indeed objectively and factually right, while the left is factually, provably and objectively wrong in all ways.

Damn fanatic cultists. Too bad life isn't really that black and white
edit on 1/20/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Grambler

Well, to be fair, you have to keep in mind that black people can't be racist because they are terribly oppressed and have no power.

Oh I know.

I decry this cultural Marxism all of the time, yet am assured by many of my left leaning friends that it is a myth,.

And here we see hysteria because a white kid smiled when black activists yelled racist and homophobic slurs, and he was approached by a native American activist getting in his face and lying about the kid trapping him while his associate yelled at the kid and others to go back to europe.

The white kid is wrong because, I guess he is white.

The black and native activists are either labeled graceful or ignored, despite their racism and bigotry, because I guess they are not white.

Just another example of how identity politics and cultural marxism is so dangerous and thriving.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Not sure where you’re from but here in America you can wear anything you want.

Well, around here we get lots of snowstorms and wear chooks that can be pulled down into head covers with eye holes into the hoodies. We were a little worried when Hoodies became evil for a while, talk was flying around for about two months but then everyone forgot about hoodies being bad and wore them again. Better to keep from freezing your face when blowing or shoveling off the roof on ice cold days. Hoods on your coats are necessary up here, so are the chooks.
edit on 20-1-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: DAVID64

That sir, is worth patenting-Not the bold impact but i'm sure you can smell what i'm cooking.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

On that I fully agree.

With one exception; these kids weren't at a specifically political rally. They were there for different reasons, and to show support for something they obviously feel for, they wore those hats.

This could have been anywhere, and people are attacking others for nothing more than showing support for a cause, an ideology, a president. Under whom, all should be supportive of, or adequately equipped and able to argue against.

What we have here is a group of people, young people, who are eager to show support to the leader of the United States of America, are not ashamed to say so... being attacked for it.

It is NOT instigation. It is not something anyone should be attacked for. So there is no blame on their part. We are soon becoming the middle east, where your political leanings can have you meet the end of a sharp knife and your head severed from your neck.

They can wear hats that say MAGA. the price is not loss of freedom, but the cost is.

edit on 20-1-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Grambler

One of the activists from that group were shouting something about America being destroyed in a nuclear conflagration.

Oh, and I just love they keep calling each other, "king."

I mean, that's really some royal behavior they're demonstrating, isn't it?

My favorite part was at 1:06:50...

"Is this a stand your state ground?"

(they were planning to attack a guy on a hoverboard if he got too close.)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
and

Way to confirm Godwin's law twice in one thread.

Is that all you got?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Get a bunch of white catholic school boys all hopped up on Monsters and it's a disaster waiting to happen!!

American culture, greatest show on earth. What a great way to show reverence in a right to life march filled with hatred.

Delicious irony .... so typically American in this day and age!!

Again it seems odd you reserve most of your comments and mockery for the teens, and not the racist black adult activist making homophobic slurs.

That is whats typically America in this day and age, focus on very minor incidents while ignoring true hatred and bigotry becasue the race of of the people involved.

Well, sometime ago I was a racist, arrogant white teen. I'm writing from experience. A true child of the South..
edit on 20-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Wait a second, are you actually stating that the responsibility is on the speaker and not the person who hears the words or sees symbols and interprets them as threatening?

I thought the svastika was a symbol that means 'conducive to well-being' or basically peace. Are you saying if a buddhist wore a svastika, a vet has the right to come up and stomp them?

I know you like to present an alternate view, but come on.....

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Not sure where you’re from but here in America you can wear anything you want.

That's true but wear a swastika and expect to have a real vet patriot knock your teeth out.

Even the printed symbols have consequences...deal with it.

Are you now equating a swastika, referring to the nazi regime, which slaughtered countless peoeple...

with a #ing maga hat?

Please......

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Get a bunch of white catholic school boys all hopped up on Monsters and it's a disaster waiting to happen!!

American culture, greatest show on earth. What a great way to show reverence in a right to life march filled with hatred.

Delicious irony .... so typically American in this day and age!!

Again it seems odd you reserve most of your comments and mockery for the teens, and not the racist black adult activist making homophobic slurs.

That is whats typically America in this day and age, focus on very minor incidents while ignoring true hatred and bigotry becasue the race of of the people involved.

Well, sometime ago I was a racist, arrogant white teen. I'm writing from experience.

Well I am glad you are no longer racist.

However, I dont think your past experience is in any way prescriptive of what was happening here; I didnt see obvious racism on the part of the teens.

I did see it when the native american activist told them to go back to europe, and when the black activists said numerous racist things, even attacking a black teen for hanging out with white teens.

To ignore that obvious racism because of your past seems to be dangerous to me, but thats just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Wait a second, are you actually stating that the responsibility is on the speaker and not the person who hears the words or sees symbols and interprets them as threatening?

I thought the svastika was a symbol that means 'conducive to well-being' or basically peace. Are you saying if a buddhist wore a svastika, a vet has the right to come up and stomp them?

I know you like to present an alternate view, but come on.....

I gave you a nice star for that clever twist....

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

i'm sure you can smell what i'm cooking.

Yeah, smells like the same old bull#..... New day.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: Thenail

That's not true....socks and sandals is a class a felony. At least it should be.

Don't I know it...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Jesus must be rolling over in his grave to see such hatred on both sides.

God help us....Schizophrenic America...it would be sad if it wasn't so fu****g entertaining.

Jesus has a grave now??

What??

Sarcasm is a fine art not appreciated by everyone I see. Didn't you hear....Jesus has Risen

Like yeast, through the sour dough. It rises, fulfilling the dough, to be baked, into bread and given to the paying hungry... little slices of jesus bread.. I am channelling Peter Popoff. Here, let me sell you some.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
And morons wonder why we call them MAGAts and deplorables. Spin away skippy. The video doesn’t lie, only his defenders do. a reply to: Grambler

“The video doesn’t lie”

Looks like you didn’t even watch it.

Easily manipulated much?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Why did anyone put Obama or Bernie stickers on their car or wear Obama shirts?

Why are a bunch of SCHOOL KIDS wraring MAGA hats?
You don't think it's strange that s bunch of kids on a school trip are wearing MAGA hats? We are talking about a bunch of kids who can't even wipe their own ass properly not about adults with Bernie stickers on their cars

So high school kids can't understand politics? A catholic school is a private school, but I get how you guys seem to not understand that concept too these days.

That was the general consensus when the 'kids' were voicing concerns about gun violence, especially around sites like this. They were too young to understand and were being used by "the liberal media", but this situation is different right?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join