It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Jesus must be rolling over in his grave to see such hatred on both sides.

God help us....Schizophrenic America...it would be sad if it wasn't so fu****g entertaining.

Entertaining it was-they should do the Superbowl half time show.

I especially like watching the catholic maga hatters, making hip hop moves and throwing gang signs with the occasional nazi salute thrown in for spice.

Tape, film, edit everything in America. We need an archive for the next generation to watch.

Everyone with a phone is a reporter...push the red button and send it to the cloud.

Didnt see the nazi salutes.

Strange you especially liked that.

I thought the homophobic and racist comments coming from the adult side were far more childish.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

You should change your name to Gillette man. And I didn't know they had cable in Ironton?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Imagine that ... jerks all around. Isn't that what a lot of reasonable people have been saying? Let's be clear, go to an event like this wearing a MAGA hat and you are kind of opening yourself to some flack. You have to know it's coming. On the other end, that doesn't excuse the flack.

No one here wanted to be the bigger man, so it's mud all around.

Bit like telling women to not dress sexy.. because if they're raped, it's their own fault.

No... just no.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, deplorables are the ones you speak of. It’s funny in a sad way. Those who belong to cults can never see it. They live in denial, and seek out those who reinforce their mental illness. Jim Jones proved it to me. You can get the weak of mind to do just about anything. And the garden variety trump supporter is no different than the ones that supported him. a reply to: ausername

this post is something that should be looked at for posterity. Here you have a person who feels morally and intellectually superior to all others, grouping everyone who voted for Trump into a nice basket, demeaning them all, claiming they have a mental illness.

Is this what a person who was smarter and better than others would do? Or is this what an agitator with little to no clue about life might do? I can't say, I'm just the messenger here. I report, you decide.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I suppose its enjoyable to see those who claim to be reasonable totally ignore what is before them.

heh.

emotions are a mfer.

that anger feels so right dont it?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Why did anyone put Obama or Bernie stickers on their car or wear Obama shirts?

Why are a bunch of SCHOOL KIDS wraring MAGA hats?
You don't think it's strange that s bunch of kids on a school trip are wearing MAGA hats? We are talking about a bunch of kids who can't even wipe their own ass properly not about adults with Bernie stickers on their cars

They can't even wipe their own ass?

So why are the meanie adults so upset with them, and not just ignoring them, if they're soooooo weely feeble..

Damn, sometimes, just sometimes, I despair..

A MAGA hat is NOT a target. It's a statement, a statement that says "I want my country to be the best it can be" and if you think there is anything wrong with it, that's on you.

That it has become such, is not a sleight on the wearer, but the recalcitrant leftist media portraying it as such, simply to foster the sentiment of ousting the president of the United States of America.

If Obama had said it, and people had worn it, you'd even have one.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Get a bunch of white catholic school boys all hopped up on Monsters and it's a disaster waiting to happen!!

American culture, greatest show on earth. What a great way to show reverence in a right to life march filled with hatred.

Delicious irony .... so typically American in this day and age!!

edit on 20-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Imagine that ... jerks all around. Isn't that what a lot of reasonable people have been saying? Let's be clear, go to an event like this wearing a MAGA hat and you are kind of opening yourself to some flack. You have to know it's coming. On the other end, that doesn't excuse the flack.

No one here wanted to be the bigger man, so it's mud all around.

Bit like telling women to not dress sexy.. because if they're raped, it's their own fault.

No... just no.

We all bear some responsibility for things.

If I am going to go into risky areas like into a crowd of drunken men as a woman alone and I'm dressed like a side of beef, then I am taken some increased risk. It surely does not excuse anyone who rapes me, but I have to very much be aware that I am increasing the chances that I'm going to get treated like a sex object ... because I dressed like one!

In today's America, there are people who think they have carte blanche to harass you if you wear a MAGA hat. That doesn't make it right. That doesn't mean they actually do or should or even that their reasons for it are right in any moral sense, but it does mean that if you wear one, you have to be aware that you are taking the risk that you will be treated like a second class citizen just because you are wearing that hat and for no other reason.

I mean, for crying out loud, you had to have seen how at least two of the regular reliables jumped in this thread alone whining about the MAGA hat as if it was the only possible salient point to this whole incident! If that doesn't tell you that you are taking a risk wearing one, nothing will. Again, that doesn't make it right, and that doesn't mean you shouldn't wear one, only that you have to expect that you could get some flack for it.
edit on 20-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well, Stormy thinks that we should build a wall around the conservative Catholics I guess. www.yahoo.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh yeah cause I always try to find a whore when I need advice.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Why does a poor innocent red hat trigger you people?

You know, like bulls.. they go mental when they see something red.

But we all know how it always ends...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Not sure where you’re from but here in America you can wear anything you want.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

A smile is hatred now apparently.

Tell me about it-One time when the Australian rugby league team played New Zealand, the New Zealand team did their war dance (which I love) then they did a threatening cutthroat gesture, so the aussies marched forward as one with arms around each others' shoulders.

That was considered disrespectful. Really? They made their war dance-threatening to slit our throats, and a show of solidarity is disrespectful? BS. At the end of the day we kicked their butts (However the New Zealanders are getting better) but still...there was no racial overtones, just seventeen players.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Not sure where you’re from but here in America you can wear anything you want.

That's true but wear a swastika and expect to have a real vet patriot knock your teeth out.

Even the printed symbols have consequences...deal with it.

edit on 20-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

That's not true....socks and sandals is a class a felony. At least it should be.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Get a bunch of white catholic school boys all hopped up on Monsters and it's a disaster waiting to happen!!

American culture, greatest show on earth. What a great way to show reverence in a right to life march filled with hatred.

Delicious irony .... so typically American in this day and age!!

Again it seems odd you reserve most of your comments and mockery for the teens, and not the racist black adult activist making homophobic slurs.

That is whats typically America in this day and age, focus on very minor incidents while ignoring true hatred and bigotry becasue the race of of the people involved.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Jesus must be rolling over in his grave to see such hatred on both sides.

God help us....Schizophrenic America...it would be sad if it wasn't so fu****g entertaining.

Jesus has a grave now??

What??

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The grasping is hilarious.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well, to be fair, you have to keep in mind that black people can't be racist because they are terribly oppressed and have no power.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Looks like another group of creeps harassing young kids simply because they dare to reject their provably incorrect/false leftist beliefs.

Looks like that moron with a drum committed assault against that young man. He should swear out a criminal complaint against him and their group of equally creepy morons.

Womp womp. Poor little drummer should go cry somewhere else. These kids are actual winners. Not to mention *actual* Americans. "People" like that don't deserve to live in this country, or wear this country's uniform. Any uniform. Too bad our people generally don't run anybody out of town/out of the country any more.
edit on 1/20/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join