It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
As it turns out, the Twitter account used to spark the controversy was suspended, likely foreign propaganda from Iran or Russia. Duped.

www.cnn.com...

Or maybe RUSSIA!!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

I see nothing wrong with chanting MAGA, or even build the wall..I've been debating buying one of the hats and wearing it everywhere I go hoping someone messes with me.

Spoken like a true bully. Poor victims of their own (more or less passive) aggressions, awesome stuff!

Says the guy downplaying black racist yelling at children.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

I see nothing wrong with chanting MAGA, or even build the wall..I've been debating buying one of the hats and wearing it everywhere I go hoping someone messes with me.

Spoken like a true bully. Poor victims of their own (more or less passive) aggressions, awesome stuff!

So triggered by a colored hat with writing on it that you happen not to agree with, poor thing. You need a binky or a bunny to ease those frayed nerves?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The bullies are those attacking people over a damn hat. Bullies only understand one thing. I'm the type of person to give it to them.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: Propagandalf
a reply to: Blarneystoner

And I don't need to convince you clod hoppers of anything... I don't need to provide evidence of anything... convince you that it's not confirmation bias.... prove that it's the same kids... etc...

Because you can't.

You still don't get it... I don't have to. Perception is 99% of reality. Most of the country is now convinced that the MAGA crowd is a bunch of immature, misogynistic, racist, homo-phobes who think that "It's not rape if you enjoy it". A bunch of slack jawed yokels or entitled "Christian" school boys who have no respect for anyone whose skin isn't white as milk.

I didn't create those optics... Trump and his followers did.

BTW... I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything here. It's just my take... and millions of other's take as well. Why do you all think that people were so quick to condemn that smirk faced little punk? Because that's the climate Trump has created. The facts really don't matter anymore... the monster is alive and hungry.

I noticed that you only used five instances of '...' to express yourself. Also, no haha's or lols'
Are you in distress...?

Haha... no

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Nah, I'd wear one myself for the lulz. But I'd cut it in half on the top to combine it with a Mohawk, it's a commie red hat after all.

#TruePunks

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Extorris

Bot-like traffic, that's a funny one though. Could be Russians!

Yes.
When an account tweets/retweets on a daily basis faster than a human is capable of typing.
When a tweet is instantaneously "re-tweeted" by other bot-like accounts thousands of times in nano-seconds that would preclude a human actually reading it before retweeting it.

For now at least, bot activities are relatively easy to spot when the data is examined.

Very odd that you seem to be defending artificial software bots posing as people on social media.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

Nah, I'd wear one myself for the lulz. But I'd cut it in half on the top to combine it with a Mohawk, it's a commie red hat after all.

#TruePunks

Oooooh, seeing reds now are we? Seems you are the expert in that regard based upon your posts, comrade.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Why shouldn't they?

I'm not arguing for or against. I'm only wondering why a bunch school kids are wearing a MAGA hat.
Because, even at that age they understand what’s happening in this country. They understand there’s takeover by the ungodly.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

She does appear to be lying

She claims the boys hanted build that wall when the drumming was going on

The video is up here, can you place a time stamp where that happened

Meanwhile this noble drummer lied by saying it was the boys at fault for the conflict with the black activists, another lie

And you don’t walk up into a persons face and chant at them, and then claim that person is block your escape

You can call me a snowflake all you like

You attempts to justify or downplay the racism and attacks aimed at these boys and the viral attack in them afterwards is obvious

It's OK, the boys are white. Obviously you can't be racist against white folk. White folk are the devil. On another note, you have a 264 subscriber now.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
update on the native american gentleman www.westernjournal.com... urnal&fbclid=IwAR3fNPvGUj2mhSmaJzNZIqAU081kLyhZnLk5Woz7z8WwdW22yDaxZo-xz60 not sure if they are a credible source but a buddy sent me this

Nathan Phillips, the Native American activist who was filmed banging a drum in the face of a high school student in Washington on Friday, might not have been the type of veteran that he made himself out to be. According to former Special Forces members, while Phillips called himself a “Vietnam times veteran” he never corrected those who called him a “Vietnam veteran.” Jim Hanson, an Army Special Forces veteran and president of the Security Studies Group think tank, tweeted a video by former Navy Seal, Don Shipley who is known to shed light on cases of “stolen valor.” (A profile of Shipley published by the Washingtonian magazine in 2015 was headlined “If You’re Lying About Being a Navy SEAL, This Man Will Catch You.”) Shipley secured what he said were Phillips military records, and said the Indian from the Omaha Nation and former U.S. Marine was never deployed overseas and was, in reality, a refrigerator mechanic. (In a Vogue magazine piece published in April 2018, Phillips described himself as a Marine “recon ranger.”)
so was in armed forces as others have said but apparently never deployed and appears to have gone AWOL a few times but like i said no idea on source for this but figured the good people of ats could figure out if its false or true

“The truth on #NathanPhillips… per DD214 fm #DonShipley A poseur assassin,” Hanson tweeted. “Not a Vietnam vet Served in USMC 72-76 Drumroll please Refrigerator mechanic not a ‘Recon Ranger.’ “& the big finish 3 AWOLS Thanks for your service Nate Now shut up NSFW but awesome.”
and just because i found this link from same source

www.westernjournal.com... _campaign=dailyam&ff_content=western-journal apparently the lawyers for the maga kids have given media 48 hours to retract their statements or lawsuits begin.

An attorney representing students and alumni from Covington Catholic High School announced on Wednesday that his clients are giving journalists and celebrities 48 hours to either retract false statements made about them or face legal action. “Everybody now is on 48-hour notice so by Friday, everybody needs to retract and correct any false statements they have issued about these kids,” Los Angeles-based attorney Robert Barnes said on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.” “That includes any major member of the media. That includes any major celebrity. That includes anybody with a substantial social media platform,” he added.
so still getting updates on this

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Nice to see the Left Twits going crazy on Savannah Gunthrie for her interview of the Kid.

Nothing Unhinged to see here....move along:

"Hey @SavannahGuthrie -- check out the book WHITE FRAGILITY by Robin DiAngelo," Freeman wrote. "You are complicit in white washing systemic racism represented by #MAGA caps, and the white boys of privilege who sport them. You're too concerned with how painful it is for Nick to be called a racist."

"White supremacy in journalism is hearing about the Indigenous Peoples March and choosing to interview the racist white kids rather than their target, Omaha elder Nathan Phillips," expressed another.

White women will always do the most to protect and humanize the white supremacist patriarchy.

They are the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't watch TV so this is all new to me.

S&F for sharing and yes seeing through the official angle and trying to see the full picture. I like how quickly that drum seemed to calm almost every one of those riled-up whipersnappers.

BTW, I think it's worth noting that the man in the second video- "Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist" -is clearly reading a script of some sort.

-Driver

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This Phillipa guy is also on someones payroll.

“[Phillips] is a Vietnam Veteran and former director of the Native Youth Alliance,” according to Heavy.

The Native Youth Alliance appears to be a standalone entity. However, the larger well-funded Native Youth Leadership Alliance — which told us that it is not associated with Phillips — is currently promoting Phillips’ fundraising campaign stemming from the incident with the Catholic teens.

The Native Youth Leadership Alliance (NYLA) is a non-profit organization that is funded by the same far-left power players who are often involved in bankrolling leftist causes. The organization’s funding partners include the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, and the Social Justice Fund Northwest. The homepage for the NYLA is promoting Phillips’ fundraising campaign.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Thing reeks of a setup.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Z32Driver

I don't watch TV so this is all new to me.

S&F for sharing and yes seeing through the official angle and trying to see the full picture. I like how quickly that drum seemed to calm almost every one of those riled-up whipersnappers.

BTW, I think it's worth noting that the man in the second video- "Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist" -is clearly reading a script of some sort.

-Driver

That’s me in that video, no script

I am that darn good

I did 4 hours of livestream today with no script

Though even if I had a script I don’t think that would be a problem

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Trump team accused of posting edited images on social media

It's fair to say that US President Donald Trump takes pride in his health.
After all, he has said that his "stamina and strength" are some of his greatest assets and has boasted about his "great genes".

But now he has been accused of sharing doctored images in which his physical condition has been visibly enhanced.
A number of pictures, first identified by the website Gizmodo, appear to show the president looking slimmer and neater than in the original version

Link

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

I believe he kept the same photoshop editor that was used during the Obama years to make Michelle look feminine and fit!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I just had something occur to me.

It was the video of a black supremacist that ended up vindicating a group of mostly white boys.

Had this group of high school boys actually crashed an American Indian (or any) rally, I'd be all for chastising them but it sure seems like all they were doing was waiting on their ride home and were instead made the target of these black supremacists ire which said supremacists then proceeded to broadcast to the world via YouTube.

I find more than a little irony there.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I knew there must be a connection between Phillips and Agenda 21. He is connected to a group called the "American Indian Law Alliance" and president Betty Lyons, who were at the Capitol that day.
www.vogue.com...
It's an ngo which helps the UN in water issues.... I was right!!!!!!

templeofunderstanding.org...

I might add that the long video version of the incident in front of the Capitol did indeed show one of Phillip's group antagonizing the boys, saying they should go back to Europe, that the land is indigenous, and that it doesn't belong to the white boys. It also shows him stating that the land was the Indians' for a million years. This clearly shows that they had a bone to pick with the MAGA hat wearing people, and see them as invaders of indigenous lands, and also the connection to Agenda 21 is very clear.
Interestingly, scientists believe that the native Indians arrived in America a mere 23,000 years ago. Clearly they did not originate here..... they arrived via the Bering Strait.
But never mind all that..... where's the Open Borders crowd when we need them....
edit on 27-1-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

um ok so you hate Trump and want to compare him using shading techniques to a video doctored to smear innocent Catholic kids.....

TYPICAL

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join