It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

You should too. Apparently, CNN doesn't.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Grambler

YouTube is now taking down videos where people are showing what actually happened. Styxhexenhammer just had his yanked. Let us know if your video is taken down Grambler.

I love styxhexenhammer.

I will let people know if mine gets yanked.

He has quite a subscriber base so they might not get to yours. I didn't even get notified he put it up, so they must have been waiting for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Lol, deplorables are the ones you speak of. It’s funny in a sad way. Those who belong to cults can never see it. They live in denial, and seek out those who reinforce their mental illness. Jim Jones proved it to me. You can get the weak of mind to do just about anything. And the garden variety trump supporter is no different than the ones that supported him. a reply to: ausername

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Because its their right.

Why did people wear Obama clothing?

We are talking about kids here. Why are a bunch of kids wearing MAGA hats?!
Me thinks these kids were looking for confrontation and it was all deliberate.

Do you think that the black activict shouting racial and homophobic comments at the teens were looking for a confrontation?

Do you think the native american activists that approached the teens, with at least one of them yelling to go back to europe were looking for a confrontation?

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

One question soundguy, does the irony hurt?

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why did anyone put Obama or Bernie stickers on their car or wear Obama shirts?

Why are a bunch of SCHOOL KIDS wraring MAGA hats?
You don't think it's strange that s bunch of kids on a school trip are wearing MAGA hats? We are talking about a bunch of kids who can't even wipe their own ass properly not about adults with Bernie stickers on their cars

Because it’s America and we can wear whatever the F we want to. Who the hell are you to question what anybody wears, the Nazi fashion police?
edit on 20-1-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

You never cease to amaze me, the time you spend defending idiots. The kids were wrong. Now I am going back to real life. You should try it.

If chosing to believe a one minute clip over the full over hour long one is your idea of living in real life, then I feel very bad for you.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Why does a poor innocent red hat trigger you people?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

One of the activists from that group were shouting something about America being destroyed in a nuclear conflagration.

Oh, and I just love they keep calling each other, "king."

I mean, that's really some royal behavior they're demonstrating, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Because its their right.

Do you think that the black activict shouting racial and homophobic comments at the teens were looking for a confrontation?

Do you think the native american activists that approached the teens, with at least one of them yelling to go back to europe were looking for a confrontation?

I think they were all looking for confrontation.
All I can see is a bunch of people acting like douche bags, I don't pick sides here. Parents of these kids should be ashamed, the black racists should be ashamed, only the native Indian behaved properly

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

One of the activists from that group were shouting something about America being destroyed in a nuclear conflagration.

Oh, and I just love they keep calling each other, "king."

I mean, that's really some royal behavior they're demonstrating, isn't it?

I know. They also mocked the kids as looking like school shooters, in addition to calling them sodomites.

But as this thread shows, there are some who dont care; the skin colors and maga hat mean these kids are wrong no matter what.

Even when shown the man beating the drum lied about the kid blocking his path of escape, he is still praised by these people as graceful.

Identity politics and cultural marxism is truly a powerful tool.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Sorry, I'm unable to help TDS afflicted individuals. So I'm not even going to try, except to say have a nice day in your alternative reality.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Because its their right.

I think they were all looking for confrontation.
All I can see is a bunch of people acting like douche bags, I don't pick sides here. Parents of these kids should be ashamed, the black racists should be ashamed, only the native Indian behaved properly

Explain to me how the indain behaved priperly?

Was it when he lied about the kid blocking his path of escape? Or when he got into the kids face?

So the kid standing still smiling is behaving badly, but the man getting in his face beating a drum as his buddy yells at the kid to go back to europe is behaving properly?

that makes no sense to me.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Even after showing proof to the idiot libs on this site, they still come out from under their rocks to try and defend this nonsense. Absolutely un-fricken believable, well sorta......

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Why does a poor innocent red hat trigger you people?

I don't get triggered by clothing, that's reserved for dumb yanks.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So, the native american activist actually got in the face of that kid and the kid stood his ground instead of retreating. Hmmm. Now I have respect for the kid for not being intimidated by the activist native American. I know lots of native Americans here, none of the ones I know are activists though, I am sure there are some that are, I just have not met the jerks.

I do not like pushy people. Seeing the whole video opens a person's eyes to what is really happening. People are jumping at an out of context small portion of an event. Sounds normal in todays society here in America. I would have moved away from a Native American who came in my face like that because I do not like conflict, but that kind of ad hominum tactic is used by activists of all kinds. Lots of people who want control also use intimidation tactics like that too.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Welcome to the divided states of America.

I seen this on the news-MY news-and this a member of this MAGA (whatever the hell that is, non American here) were banging drums and yelling in a kids face as he stood there, no retaliatory action, no dancing, nothing, he just stood and literally faced the music.

And the dude who called white folk cavemen-I have some news for him-at one point in prehistory we were all cavemen. This is just-well you find a word to describe it.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Jesus must be rolling over in his grave to see such hatred on both sides.

God help us....Schizophrenic America...it would be sad if it wasn't so fu****g entertaining.
edit on 20-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, deplorables are the ones you speak of. It’s funny in a sad way. Those who belong to cults can never see it. They live in denial, and seek out those who reinforce their mental illness. Jim Jones proved it to me. You can get the weak of mind to do just about anything. And the garden variety trump supporter is no different than the ones that supported him. a reply to: ausername

I seriously can't tell if you're being satirical or not.

Your take from this full length video could not possibly have landed at "MAGA hats bad".

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join