It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Propagandalf
a reply to: Blarneystoner

And I don't need to convince you clod hoppers of anything... I don't need to provide evidence of anything... convince you that it's not confirmation bias.... prove that it's the same kids... etc...

Because you can't.

You still don't get it... I don't have to. Perception is 99% of reality. Most of the country is now convinced that the MAGA crowd is a bunch of immature, misogynistic, racist, homo-phobes who think that "It's not rape if you enjoy it". A bunch of slack jawed yokels or entitled "Christian" school boys who have no respect for anyone whose skin isn't white as milk.

Wordy way of saying you dont care about facts, only group affiliation,

You are a very good cultural marxist!

You think you know a lot more than you do.

The mob doesn't care about facts... you dont know # about me. Is that a little more clear for you?

Oh you were quite clear in the first post.

The mob doesnt care about facts, and you are more than happy to join them, spreading claims that you cant back up with evidence such as the kids chanting build that wall.

So yes, as a good cultural marxists, you are willing to spread lies to the mob to go after groups you dont like.

Read you loud and clear.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And I don't need to convince you clod hoppers of anything... I don't need to provide evidence of anything... convince you that it's not confirmation bias.... prove that it's the same kids... etc...

Because you can't.

You still don't get it... I don't have to. Perception is 99% of reality. Most of the country is now convinced that the MAGA crowd is a bunch of immature, misogynistic, racist, homo-phobes who think that "It's not rape if you enjoy it". A bunch of slack jawed yokels or entitled "Christian" school boys who have no respect for anyone whose skin isn't white as milk.

Wordy way of saying you dont care about facts, only group affiliation,

You are a very good cultural marxist!

You think you know a lot more than you do.

The mob doesn't care about facts... you dont know # about me. Is that a little more clear for you?

We know that you don't know what a fact is nor care about them.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Sweet innocent Catholic school boys...

'MAGA hat boys' reportedly filmed harassing girls before stand-off with Native American man

Bunch of Trumptards...

BS, keep drinking the koolaid.

Ok... I'll keep drinking the koolaid... you keep drinking the Trump spunk...

Covington Catholic school.... a fine institution...

I saw the twitter post you pulled that pic from by the way. It was blackout week and 2015. I'm surprised you also didn't parrot that the '3 pointer' symbol was a 'white power' hand signal.

But you got -- ANOTHER COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT -- picture of white kids standing near an ethnic minority and it triggered you.
edit on 22-1-2019 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

Ever see raiders fands face paint?

Bunch of racists as well I guess.

The lengths people will go to overlook the actual racist adults and smear these kids is incredible.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Because you can't.

I didn't create those optics... Trump and his followers did.

BTW... I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything here. It's just my take... and millions of other's take as well. Why do you all think that people were so quick to condemn that smirk faced little punk? Because that's the climate Trump has created. The facts really don't matter anymore... the monster is alive and hungry.

I noticed that you only used five instances of '...' to express yourself. Also, no haha's or lols'
Are you in distress...?
edit on 22-1-2019 by LedermanStudio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I saved some of her past tweets. She is quite the racist. Was one with her saying she yells at people in MAGA hats, or will yell at them. She deleted that one before I could save it.

I'm not sure if I should post the captures as the language in them would definitely get me slapped around by the mods.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
so trump is inviting them to the white house so that should be an experience for them theweek.com...

The ongoing '"MAGA teen" controversy is about to get even bigger. Nicholas Sandmann, one of the Covington Catholic High School students seen staring down a Native American protestor in a widely circulated video, is sitting down with the Today show's Savannah Guthrie for a segment airing Wednesday. Fox News' Laura Ingraham also tweeted that a group of Covington students would be meeting with President Trump "as early as tomorrow," though a senior White House official disputed that.
and briebart link
www.breitbart.com...

President Donald Trump will meet students from Covington Catholic school at the White House, according to conservative commentator Laura Ingraham. Ingraham broke the news on Twitter, referring followers to her new podcast show for details.
so it seems they get to meet the president who's hat they wore so proudly. the major media seems to finally be correcting the false narrative that was spread as other posters pointed out

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
so trump is inviting them to the white house so that should be an experience for them theweek.com...

The ongoing '"MAGA teen" controversy is about to get even bigger. Nicholas Sandmann, one of the Covington Catholic High School students seen staring down a Native American protestor in a widely circulated video, is sitting down with the Today show's Savannah Guthrie for a segment airing Wednesday. Fox News' Laura Ingraham also tweeted that a group of Covington students would be meeting with President Trump "as early as tomorrow," though a senior White House official disputed that.
and briebart link
www.breitbart.com...

President Donald Trump will meet students from Covington Catholic school at the White House, according to conservative commentator Laura Ingraham. Ingraham broke the news on Twitter, referring followers to her new podcast show for details.
so it seems they get to meet the president who's hat they wore so proudly. the major media seems to finally be correcting the false narrative that was spread as other posters pointed out

The media is going to do no such thing. They are going to go out of their way to try and make the kids looks like redneck racists. They have no interest in the truth whatsoever.

Just watch the outrage of the left is going to go even further if they do go to the white house.

Nothing makes these extreme lefties angrier than them not getting their way.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com... so seems the lawyers are now getting quite grumpy with the media and lack of retractions and apparently per this article are archiving tweets in plans for lawsuits, also the school closed today due to "safety concerns"

"After meeting with local authorities, we have made the decision to cancel school and be closed on Tuesday, January 22, in order to ensure the safety of our students, faculty and staff," said Principal Rowe. "All activities on campus will be canceled for the entire day and evening. Students, parents, faculty and staff are not to be on campus for any reason." A basketball game between Covington and Campbell County was also canceled Tuesday.

adding another link www.dailywire.com...

Barnes has also documented some of the media retractions, including from the Times' David Brooks who admitted, "Yesterday I had one impression of the maga kids from Kentucky. Now after seeing more videos I have a different more complicated impression. Makes all the hot takes seem silly."
lawyer also calls out some of the same things posted by other members here
edit on 22-1-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
As it turns out, the Twitter account used to spark the controversy was suspended, likely foreign propaganda from Iran or Russia. Duped.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

As it turns out, the Twitter account used to spark the controversy was suspended, likely foreign propaganda from Iran or Russia. Duped.

www.cnn.com...

Saw this as well.

Completely cobbled up by the masses and the MSM.

They got the reaction they wanted, whoever 'they' are.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

The irony. Oh, that's funny. They've been squealing about this for two plus years now, and then they get duped.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

Is this the video that has the blonde female as the thumbnail?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.zerohedge.com... so seems the lawyers are now getting quite grumpy with the media and lack of retractions and apparently per this article are archiving tweets in plans for lawsuits, also the school closed today due to "safety concerns"

"After meeting with local authorities, we have made the decision to cancel school and be closed on Tuesday, January 22, in order to ensure the safety of our students, faculty and staff," said Principal Rowe. "All activities on campus will be canceled for the entire day and evening. Students, parents, faculty and staff are not to be on campus for any reason." A basketball game between Covington and Campbell County was also canceled Tuesday.

adding another link www.dailywire.com...

Barnes has also documented some of the media retractions, including from the Times' David Brooks who admitted, "Yesterday I had one impression of the maga kids from Kentucky. Now after seeing more videos I have a different more complicated impression. Makes all the hot takes seem silly."
lawyer also calls out some of the same things posted by other members here

Seems Silly, Hmmm where have I heard that before around here? And a double meaning I suppose for ATS truth seekers and trolls alike.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes, the video shows her walking away from a group of kids yelling at her group. Of course it doesn't show what took place before hand to get the kids yelling at her.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
a reply to: seagull

Yes, the video shows her walking away from a group of kids yelling at her group. Of course it doesn't show what took place before hand to get the kids yelling at her.

Even in what we see, it appears they are yelling "Maga!"

Now keep in mind we dont know the context of what happened (why would a girl just be randomly filming only 8 seconds, surely something led to that), and we dont know if these were students form the same group.

But all of that aside, are we really gonna pretend that yelling maga is such a big deal?

Rude and childish, yes.

But dug up by people in an effort to make it seem like th kids getting yelled at by racists and were then doxxed and threatened somehow deserved it?

It just seems insane.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Catholic school kids at that, sigh. Very Christ like aren’t they? I’m willing to bet by the time it’s all over someone will be looking for a new job. TRump has his own hitler youths. Sad.....

. a reply to: ErrorErrorError

So correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like your saying that the kids are at fault because they chose to wear a maga hat? That because of the hat they precipitated the attack upon themselves.... because that sounds a lot like the old mentality that blamed a rape victim for the clothes they chose to wear rather than the person who perpetrated the actual crime. A very dangerous and ultimately flawed mindset. I feel sorry for you.
edit on 23-1-2019 by looneylupinsrevenge because: Reasons

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Looking through her Twitter account, it would be hard not to think she said something to those kids in passing to illicit a response from them.

I see nothing wrong with chanting MAGA, or even build the wall..I've been debating buying one of the hats and wearing it everywhere I go hoping someone messes with me.

At some point these snowflakes are going to flip out on the wrong person, and it'll be game on.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

I see nothing wrong with chanting MAGA, or even build the wall..I've been debating buying one of the hats and wearing it everywhere I go hoping someone messes with me.

Spoken like a true bully. Poor victims of their own (more or less passive) aggressions, awesome stuff!

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join