It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Sweet innocent Catholic school boys...

'MAGA hat boys' reportedly filmed harassing girls before stand-off with Native American man

Bunch of Trumptards...

BS, keep drinking the koolaid.

Ok... I'll keep drinking the koolaid... you keep drinking the Trump spunk...

Keep your fantasy to yourself.

She is a liar like most libs. Try harder.

Don't worry Sparky... it'll be over soon.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

'MAGA hat boys' reportedly filmed harassing girls before stand-off with Native American man

Bunch of Trumptards...

Keep your fantasy to yourself.

She is a liar like most libs. Try harder.

Don't worry Sparky... it'll be over soon.

How so?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Bunch of Trumptards...

Covington Catholic school.... a fine institution...

Your attempts to smear kids as racist for wearing their school colors paint to a bball game further proves your delusion and need to ignore facts to paint these kids as racist.

I know ii know, its shocking to have to admit that maybe all white kids in maga hats arent evil racists, and maybe minorities hurling insults and racial attacks at the kids can be bad.

Tough times to be an identity politics pushing cultural marxist.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Bunch of Trumptards...

I've heard about projection and why people do it.
Sometimes, an example comes along to blow all other examples out of the water.

Questions:

1. Evidence that these are the same kids?
2. Have you heard of any recent situations where a short clip with no context has been used as confirmation bias?
3. Have you ever dismissed Project Veritas because of 'selective editing?'
4. Is this the way your foster parents taught you how to speak to people?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio

Bunch of Trumptards...

I've heard about projection and why people do it.
Sometimes, an example comes along to blow all other examples out of the water.

Questions:

1. Evidence that these are the same kids?
2. Have you heard of any recent situations where a short clip with no context has been used as confirmation bias?
3. Have you ever dismissed Project Veritas because of 'selective editing?'
4. Is this the way your foster parents taught you how to speak to people?

You forgot:

5. Has it been proven that this video was taken on the same day that this incident took place?
6. Is anyone investigating this girl's past, and that of her friends and school to see if they have a hatred for men or those leaning against their personal political beliefs?
7. Who profits from this?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Aww.. the poor little innocents. So misunderstood. They're just wearing MAGA hats? Are they racists simply because they're wearing apparel that associates them with a political movement whose leader uses “Pocahontas” as an epithet and recently made a joking reference to the massacre at Wounded Knee? Maybe not... but I doubt it.

And they're screaming "build a wall" at a Native American... makes me think that "the wall" really isn't about border security but more of an icon to "white supremacy"

If it was a group of black students doing the same to a white, elderly Vietnam veteran, you clowns would be losing your #!!!

And I don't need to convince you clod hoppers of anything... I don't need to provide evidence of anything... convince you that it's not confirmation bias.... prove that it's the same kids... etc...

Why?
Because it's people like me that the Trump administration has to convince that all you Trump supporters and Trump himself are not racists... not the other way around... lmao...

Don't y'all get it???

Apparently not.... lol... I don't have to do damage control... hahaha...

I don't have to convince you.... but if you want my vote... you might want to change your tune!!

Outraged by the media's treatment of these yoots.... blame the chief turd Trump... You guys made this bed... now you get to lay in it...

I still remember the Obama effigy lynchings...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

And I don't need to convince you clod hoppers of anything... I don't need to provide evidence of anything... convince you that it's not confirmation bias.... prove that it's the same kids... etc...

Because you can't.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And they're screaming "build a wall" at a Native American... makes me think that "the wall" really isn't about border security but more of an icon to "white supremacy"

Please link to a video with the kids chanting this.

There are many videos of the incident, so no doubt you have seen these chants and can provide them.

That is unless you have just taken the media lies and repeated them as if they were truth, because in your haste to attack these evil white racist children you couldnt be bothered to look at the video yourself.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Can you please post the timestamp on the video where they are shouting that? I would like to see/hear that for myself if you don;t mind. Otherwise, you are merely parroting a falsehood that has already been proven to be such. And, therefore are part of the problem.

So, I respectfully ask you provide a timestamp (i.e. minute:second) on the full length video that has this exact phrase being shouted to backup your statement above.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

They are? If you have that video, it needs to be brought forward. That's the one thing alleged to have been said in this whole incident that no one has yet found any evidence for on video ... sort of like John Lewis's missing racial slurs.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hm, from Phillips wikipedia page:

‘It was getting ugly’: Native American drummer speaks on his encounter with MAGA-hat-wearing teens, Washington Post, 20 Jan 2019, quote: Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly characterized Native American activist Nathan Phillips as a Vietnam War veteran. Phillips served in the U.S.

Funny, none of the older articles are listed on that page any longer.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Hm, from Phillips wikipedia page:

‘It was getting ugly’: Native American drummer speaks on his encounter with MAGA-hat-wearing teens, Washington Post, 20 Jan 2019, quote: Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly characterized Native American activist Nathan Phillips as a Vietnam War veteran. Phillips served in the U.S.

Funny, none of the older articles are listed on that page any longer.

Oh so the media further lied to make this guy look good by claiming he was a vietnam vet.

Bravo

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Why does a poor innocent red hat trigger you people?

I don't get triggered by clothing, that's reserved for dumb yanks.

Yet here you are, triggered over a harmless inanimate object. Classic Doublespeak.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I guess because he served during the Vietnam Conflict, he thinks that makes him a Vietnam Vet. Also I was in the Marines and I'm still wondering what the hell a "Recon Ranger" is? Only thing I could figure on this was that he went to Army Ranger school, but then that would indicate that he was Infantry. Since he wasn't deployed to Vietnam we can be pretty sure he didn't. My guess is that he was some admin guy who tried to play up is time in the service by trying to make himself sound cool.

So in the end, it's just another lie from a known liar. I wonder if there is any proof that he served at all, or is that also just another lie (stolen Valor and all).

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

Because you can't.

You guys can't be convinced by facts anymore, you probably already started to believe this was filmed at a bus stop. And those weird Jewish preachers probably sold the tickets...

Our experts on lies and deception have spoken! Shame on you, CNN!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Because you can't.

You still don't get it... I don't have to. Perception is 99% of reality. Most of the country is now convinced that the MAGA crowd is a bunch of immature, misogynistic, racist, homo-phobes who think that "It's not rape if you enjoy it". A bunch of slack jawed yokels or entitled "Christian" school boys who have no respect for anyone whose skin isn't white as milk.

I didn't create those optics... Trump and his followers did.

BTW... I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything here. It's just my take... and millions of other's take as well. Why do you all think that people were so quick to condemn that smirk faced little punk? Because that's the climate Trump has created. The facts really don't matter anymore... the monster is alive and hungry.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Because you can't.

You still don't get it... I don't have to. Perception is 99% of reality. Most of the country is now convinced that the MAGA crowd is a bunch of immature, misogynistic, racist, homo-phobes who think that "It's not rape if you enjoy it". A bunch of slack jawed yokels or entitled "Christian" school boys who have no respect for anyone whose skin isn't white as milk.

I didn't create those optics... Trump and his followers did.

BTW... I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything here. It's just my take... and millions of other's take as well. Why do you all think that people were so quick to condemn that smirk faced little punk? Because that's the climate Trump has created. The facts really don't matter anymore... the monster is alive and hungry.

You don't get it. The media created the optics. This story is just another example of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Because you can't.

Wordy way of saying you dont care about facts, only group affiliation,

You are a very good cultural marxist!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Because you can't.

You guys can't be convinced by facts anymore, you probably already started to believe this was filmed at a bus stop. And those weird Jewish preachers probably sold the tickets...

Our experts on lies and deception have spoken! Shame on you, CNN!

You guys cannot offer facts anymore. For me at least, it's easy enough to wade through your constant spin.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Because you can't.

Wordy way of saying you dont care about facts, only group affiliation,

You are a very good cultural marxist!

You think you know a lot more than you do.

The mob doesn't care about facts... you dont know # about me. Is that a little more clear for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join