It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: seagull

Sad and scary.

The power the media has to destroy an innocent person,
let alone a child is just downright concerning.

Leaves me wondering what is their intent in going after young kids?

My first inclination is that they wanted to get the kids hurt or worse killed, which I think would be the spark of civil war. I mean they seem to be going out of their way at this point to divide us. Since this is ATS, I'll throw out the conspiracy that they are being instructed to do this as part of the larger plan for Globalization. Divide conquer, and enslave.

It's been posted on ATS many times, but in case there are some who havent seen it.

www.youtube.com...

MSM all reporting word for word how reporting biased fake news is "extremely dangerous to our democracy." Hilarious irony.

edit on 22-1-2019 by kyosuke because: video error playback

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The Twitter account that first posted the edited video has been suspended. Unbelievably, CNN is walking back the whole thing and near enough apologising. Not so those deplorable, coke head celebs who called for doxxing minors. Could this be a watershed moment for fake news?????

One can hope.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
The Twitter account that first posted the edited video has been suspended. Unbelievably, CNN is walking back the whole thing and near enough apologising. Not so those deplorable, coke head celebs who called for doxxing minors. Could this be a watershed moment for fake news?????

One can hope.

Jamie Lee Curtis offered an apology so there's that.

Meanwhile there are still some defending the false narrative.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

I'm not gonna lie....I have been caught out before. But I apologize and learn from it. It shows the power of social media and peeps internal biases. Freud would be loving it today.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This whole fiasco would have never happened....... if the cowboys would have just wiped the whole lot of them out when they had the chance.......

Staged victimhood.....People do not understand human nature, sprinkles of factual acts of bad behavior against someone brings sympathy and support.....nonstop badgering brings annoyance ........ badgering and misleading tactics creates creates contempt...... I start to see more and more contempt.
edit on 22-1-2019 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Religion yet again there aint NO god

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Could this be a watershed moment for fake news???

Nope, next big thing that comes to them that makes Trump look bad, or whites, Christians, conservatives and/or anyone wearing a MAGA hat the liberal and all Trump hate media will be all over it coverage first, facts and truth later.

No one is ever held accountable, that's why fake news is an industry in Itself now in the USA.

Stay tuned!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: seagull

Sad and scary.

The power the media has to destroy an innocent person,
let alone a child is just downright concerning.

Leaves me wondering what is their intent in going after young kids?

My first inclination is that they wanted to get the kids hurt or worse killed, which I think would be the spark of civil war. I mean they seem to be going out of their way at this point to divide us.

Who is THEY?

Twitter suspends account that helped ignite controversy over viral encounter

The account claimed to belong to a California schoolteacher. Its profile photo was not of a schoolteacher, but of a blogger based in Brazil

The account, with the username @2020fight, was set up in December 2016 and appeared to be the tweets of a woman named Talia living in California. "Teacher & Advocate. Fighting for 2020,"

Since the beginning of this year, the account had tweeted on average 130 times a day and had more than 40,000 followers.

Late on Friday, the account posted a minute-long video showing the now-iconic confrontation between a Native American elder and the high school students, with the caption, "This MAGA loser gleefully bothering a Native American protester at the Indigenous Peoples March."

That version of the video was viewed at least 2.5 million times and was retweeted at least 14,400 times,

The video shared by @2020fight did not show what preceded the confrontation between the Native American elder and the high school students.

McDonagh said he found the account suspicious due to its "high follower count, highly polarized and yet inconsistent political messaging, the unusually high rate of tweets, and the use of someone else's image in the profile photo."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here is another good one from SNL.. Skank doesn't even begin to describe this "woman." These people are going to get someone killed.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Looks like "They" shut down a Twitter account for sharing the reduced version, not some made up CGI clip, and our Freedom of Speech advocates seem to be happy about this application of Orwells thoughtcrimes.

Who knew? Let's burn those "deceptive editors" at the stake, all of them!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Looks like "They" shut down a Twitter account for sharing the reduced version, not some made up CGI clip, and our Freedom of Speech advocates seem to be happy about this application of Orwells thoughtcrimes.

Who knew? Let's burn those "deceptive editors" at the stake, all of them!

They shut down the twitter account because they had bot like traffic and used a fake profile picture borrowed from some south american blogger.

It was the account that first shared and promoted the edited video.

The above speaks to a constructed operation.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: errck
This school has a history. But that doesn't matter right. Mitch McConnell Country, stay classy Kentucky.

C ovington Catholic Students in Black Face Paint:

The photo is seven years old. The school used to have an event called black out day.

The school stopped allowing the dress up long before you didn't bother to research the topic

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Who knows? Maybe one day "They" will find out that I'm not Ceres him-/herself, either. Bot-like traffic, that's a funny one though. Could be Russians!

Good thing this Brave New Social Media World isn't condescending in the slightest.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sweet innocent Catholic school boys...

'MAGA hat boys' reportedly filmed harassing girls before stand-off with Native American man

Bunch of Trumptards...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

'MAGA hat boys' reportedly filmed harassing girls before stand-off with Native American man

Bunch of Trumptards...

BS, keep drinking the koolaid.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Try spinning this one. mobile.twitter.com... ps%3A%2F%2Fwww.democraticunderground.com%2F100211708612

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Lol, keep trying son.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

8 seconds of video!

What was edited out?

I seen red hats, heard shouting! Must be them!

Allegedly, reportedly same kids. Yep this could work.

At least they're still trying really hard to make this all work and support the already proven false narrative.

They should at least get a trophy or media award or something for their relentless efforts.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Bunch of Trumptards...

Ok... I'll keep drinking the koolaid... you keep drinking the Trump spunk...

Covington Catholic school.... a fine institution...

edit on 22-1-2019 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Bunch of Trumptards...

Ok... I'll keep drinking the koolaid... you keep drinking the Trump spunk...

Keep your fantasy to yourself.

She is a liar like most libs. Try harder.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join