It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So, what I've seen on the news is a young man, wearing a MAGA hat, standing and smiling while an old man bangs a drum in his face and keeps chanting.

I think that the only hostile action that I've seen is by the old native american getting in the face of the young man.

The other kids were just acting like teens when something strange is happening.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

The guys coming after the MAGA teens here are pretty much the epitome of everything the left should hate, but they're black jews so they can't figure out wtf to do.

DC is a bit of a Carnival when it comes to protesters.

The hairy fringe of the Black Israelite Movement is an oddity:

In late 2008, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) described as black supremacist what it called "the extremist fringe of the Hebrew Israelite movement". It wrote that the members of such groups "believe that Jews are devilish impostors and ... openly condemn whites as evil personified, deserving only death or slavery". The SPLC also said that "most Hebrew Israelites are neither explicitly racist nor anti-Semitic and do not advocate violence".[61]

The Black Hebrew groups characterized as black supremacist by the SPLC include the Nation of Yahweh[62] and the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ.[61] Also, the Anti-Defamation League has written that the "12 Tribes of Israel" website, maintained by a Black Hebrew group, promotes black supremacy.[63]

A 1999 FBI terrorism risk assessment report stated that "violent radical fringe members" of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement hold "beliefs [that] bear a striking resemblance to the Christian Identity theology practiced by many white supremacists."[64][65] It also said that "the overwhelming majority of [Black Hebrew Israelites] are unlikely to engage in violence."[64]

en.wikipedia.org...

So, a Native American Viet Nam Veteran Protesting the oppression of Native Americans, an extremist Black Israelite Hebrew Group shouting just crazy stuff and a MAGA hat wearing Christian School Teenage tour group their for a Pro-Life march all meet at the Lincoln Memorial.

It's like the beginning to a bad joke.

God help me, who cares. NEXT.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This school has a history. But that doesn't matter right. Mitch McConnell Country, stay classy Kentucky.

C ovington Catholic Students in Black Face Paint:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You see differently based on political ideology and skin color (he is a white guy)

See, if the roles were switched NO conservative in here would put blame on a leftist kid if some pro life guy went into his group inches from his face banging a drum and all the leftist kid did was smile..

Stop looking at things through the lens of skin color and political ideology.
edit on 21-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
With the obvious truth coming out today and most MsM acknowledging that the kids did nothing wrong, CNN just uploaded a story 2 hours ago still making Phillips out to be the victim. They ran a transcript of his interview on CNN. They even admit to editing the written transcript.

CNN is at the point that they deserve the Alex Jones/Inforwars fate.

Their propaganda and other MSM's agenda is dangerous for the country. Something has to be done about it. People are getting hurt.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
We've all heard about "driving while black." Welcome to the new one "smiling while white".

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
And morons wonder why we call them MAGAts and deplorables. Spin away skippy. The video doesn’t lie, only his defenders do. a reply to: Grambler

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Nope we just live in reality. A reality where a lot of the people are just evil. And that little scum bag is one of them. And defending him shows what scum bags deplorables are.

heavy.com...

a reply to: watchitburn

You didn't actually watch the whole video did you? Are you afraid to watch it and find out that your precious media has been lying to you? Try it and see what happens.

(post by hetbaby2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Catholic school kids at that, sigh. Very Christ like aren’t they? I’m willing to bet by the time it’s all over someone will be looking for a new job. TRump has his own hitler youths. Sad.....

. a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Hell I got an idea lets round up all the lil bastards and throw them out of school and into the streets, lets penalize their parents with fines, hell lets shutdown the school after all it was a school sanctioned. Thats your next step, that what is Nazi like.

Or maybe we ought to remember its GD America where we live and we arent guaranteed the right to not be offended. That includes both the left and the right. Judging teenage kids, branding them, I hate it when its done to the poor and minorities and I hate it in this situation too. I hate when African American kids are judged by how they wear their pants and how county boys are thought to be dumb cause they dip and hunt. 90% of the population did stupid # when they were teenagers and you are going to crap on them because they wear a hat. Got news for you the youth of America is more intelligent and tuned in than we know, and certainly more than my generation.

Think about it this way what if as a teenager, your thoughts and feelings of your parents and likely yourself were constantly attacked and disregarded in the media and elsewhere. Wouldn't you want to support your individual right to freedom and self expression? These kids see politicians fighting and swearing war on the President seeing whack job fading comedians hold a fake bloody head of the president and it's applauded by the media. No wonder some feel like its war because thats how a large portion of the adult population is acting. Im sick of the the heightened sensitivity, where we are all ready to attack people especially kids cause we dont agree with them. Like every generation they are just a product of their surroundings and that definitely includes our ever encroaching frazzled society. Hell we collectively made this situation, made it more than it is, life and death, when the truth is we would likely melt and fray if faced with a real crisis.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
With the obvious truth coming out today and most MsM acknowledging that the kids did nothing wrong, CNN just uploaded a story 2 hours ago still making Phillips out to be the victim. They ran a transcript of his interview on CNN. They even admit to editing the written transcript.

CNN is at the point that they deserve the Alex Jones/Inforwars fate.

Their propaganda and other MSM's agenda is dangerous for the country. Something has to be done about it. People are getting hurt.

I guess this is what they refer to as Karma. Alex Jones was banned unfairly, hasn't tweeted, insulting,threatening tweets nor wishing death on innocents.
He was politically banned because of his political views and opinion.

Eventually what happened to these teens, this will come back and bite the American Liberals back.
edit on 21-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The kid just seemed weirded out by the Native American walking up to him and banging a drum in his face. I wouldn't now what to do in that situation either...

But when I first saw this story, I knew it was bs. Why? because it's on the TV. TV News is a fictional show written by the CIA to divide and conquer.

It truly is the American peoples worst enemy. Neck and neck with the central banking system.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Grambler

Good thing we have you guys around to make us forget who was trampling on whose freedom there. Those Ass-Hat's simply happened to show up at precisely the same time on the same spot for no nefarious reason whatsoever.

Right? Right? ... Right?

Yeah. Let's talk about CNN "editing" the footage. Right.

If you did any reading you would know that those kids go there every year to catch a bus to a yearly event.

And if you watched the video you would know that the Native guys approached them, not the other way around.

Yet you remain willfully ignorant of these facts and instaed accept CNN's propaganda slanderous hit piece as fact even when someone points out the truth and puts it right in your lap. Do you realise how foolish that makes you look?

edit on 1/22/2019 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Sure seems that way.

What's truly amazing is that CNN has recanted to clip. Yet people are still using it as PROOF of how mean those kids were.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

It truly is the American peoples worst enemy. Neck and neck with the central banking system.

I hope it's not too off-topic to bother anyone, just responding to what was said.
edit on 22-1-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
In Orwell's world this young mans smile is known as a "facecrime".

The reason the boy was selected for this "crime" was he was
wearing his MAGA hat while white. And not for a second do
I believe this is a random happening.

“He did not know how long she had been looking at him, but perhaps for as much as five minutes, and it was possible that his features had not been perfectly under control. It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen.

The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself—anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called.”

www.futurist.com...

edit on 22-1-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Y'know, I always thought Orwell was a writer of fiction...not DIY.

Sad, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Nailed it.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sad and scary.

The power the media has to destroy an innocent person,
let alone a child is just downright concerning.

Leaves me wondering what is their intent in going after young kids?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

They've always had that power.

Remember, what one reporter Edward R. Murrow did to McCarthy? Essentially, by himself.

Yellow journalism got us involved in the Spanish-American war. The list is endless.

Now, in an age of 10 second sound bites, and you-tube videos edited to taste? Is it really any wonder how it happens?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join