It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I wont take anything from you, relax. It's the opposite, I've got much love to give. And lots of unknown perspectives, just give them a try now and then?

Greetings to the sister, she should be more careful with judging the other clans though.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

She does appear to be lying

She claims the boys hanted build that wall when the drumming was going on

The video is up here, can you place a time stamp where that happened

Meanwhile this noble drummer lied by saying it was the boys at fault for the conflict with the black activists, another lie

And you don’t walk up into a persons face and chant at them, and then claim that person is block your escape

You can call me a snowflake all you like

You attempts to justify or downplay the racism and attacks aimed at these boys and the viral attack in them afterwards is obvious

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I feel sorry for those kid, that kind of behavior is learned, shame on their parents.

that old man - wow, what grace.

I guess it sucks when it keeps turning out the way you didn't hope.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Justoneman

I wont take anything from you, relax. It's the opposite, I've got much love to give. And lots of unknown perspectives, just give them a try now and then?

Greetings to the sister, she should be more careful with judging the other clans though.

That is just it SHE DOES take much pain in it, and can't stand the 'haters', I will repeat. As for taking Guns, they have pointed out that the Indians will lose theirs 1st because no one will likely stand up for them when they come. Just like in the poem from WWII Germany we all hope we don't see repeated.
Divide and conquer is being used on us, you make awaken at any time now.

edit on 21-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: Grambler

You never cease to amaze me, the time you spend defending idiots. The kids were wrong. Now I am going back to real life. You should try it.

Irony...................thick...........must.....get.......through!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, deplorables are the ones you speak of. It’s funny in a sad way. Those who belong to cults can never see it. They live in denial, and seek out those who reinforce their mental illness. Jim Jones proved it to me. You can get the weak of mind to do just about anything. And the garden variety trump supporter is no different than the ones that supported him. a reply to: ausername

I swear man, I honestly think you're just on here to troll and help enforce the mantra that liberalism is a mental disorder. There's no way you can believe the things you say.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Still need a villain to make your point? So now she's a liar too? See, what I wish is that we could all just agree that perception is everything

I think what you're doing is assuming that one video catches everything that was said and done. You depend on it just the same as everyone depended on the shorter video doing the same. It's not hard to just admit that it was not a good situation:

Sandmann, in his statement, said Phillips bore responsibility as well.

Fair enough. But other people witnessed different things:

To Jessica Travis, a Florida attorney who was at the memorial with her mother, the students looked out of control.

"The kids really went into a mob mentality, honestly," she said, adding that she did not see chaperones trying to control the situation. Travis said she heard one student tell the Hebrew Israelites to "drink the Trump water."

Jon Stegenga, a photojournalist who drove to Washington on Friday from South Carolina to cover the Indigenous Peoples March, recalled hearing students say "build the wall," and "Trump 2020." He said it was around that time that Phillips intervened.

"He said, 'I wish I could say something to these people, to the whole crowd,' " Stegenga said in an interview Sunday.

Another member of the Indigenous Peoples March suggested that Phillips start singing, the photographer said. Phillips played a prayer song on a drum as he walked toward the students.

Some of the students began doing a "Tomahawk chop" and dancing, the video shows. Although Phillips said he found it offensive, he kept playing as he walked.

In any situation where there's a lot of things happening at the same time, everyone sees things from their own point of view. You know that. You're just as guilty as people claiming the boys are the villains. If you had read what I wrote without feeling victimized you would understand that I wasn't piling on

You also need to say that I was mocking those innocent boys - when I wasn't. But you got me dead to rights that I was mocking you

:-)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

First girl heard a student tell the black activist to drink trumo water?

Strange, she didn’t here the black activist making all of the attacks on the kids though which can be heard clearly on the videos

The next guy claims to also hear chants of build the wall

Funny not one of the many videos we see shows any evidence of that

Yet this is the angle the media ran with, ignoring the actual racism being shouted by the native and black activists groups

Please post me any evidence of people shouting build the wall

I am open to being proven wrong

Meanwhile, this doesn’t change the fact Phillips lied to the media about a couple things to smear these kids

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Arguing with people who saw the video but still deny what happened...

i realize it can be fun in a sick way, but it's totally wrong. ...like taking advantage of ignorance..
..like having intercourse with a really attractive retard.

we need to be nice and stop it.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Still need a villain to make your point? So now she's a liar too? See, what I wish is that we could all just agree that perception is everything

I think what you're doing is assuming that one video catches everything that was said and done. You depend on it just the same as everyone depended on the shorter video doing the same. It's not hard to just admit that it was not a good situation:

Sandmann, in his statement, said Phillips bore responsibility as well.

Fair enough. But other people witnessed different things:

To Jessica Travis, a Florida attorney who was at the memorial with her mother, the students looked out of control.

"The kids really went into a mob mentality, honestly," she said, adding that she did not see chaperones trying to control the situation. Travis said she heard one student tell the Hebrew Israelites to "drink the Trump water."

Jon Stegenga, a photojournalist who drove to Washington on Friday from South Carolina to cover the Indigenous Peoples March, recalled hearing students say "build the wall," and "Trump 2020." He said it was around that time that Phillips intervened.

"He said, 'I wish I could say something to these people, to the whole crowd,' " Stegenga said in an interview Sunday.

Another member of the Indigenous Peoples March suggested that Phillips start singing, the photographer said. Phillips played a prayer song on a drum as he walked toward the students.

Some of the students began doing a "Tomahawk chop" and dancing, the video shows. Although Phillips said he found it offensive, he kept playing as he walked.

In any situation where there's a lot of things happening at the same time, everyone sees things from their own point of view. You know that. You're just as guilty as people claiming the boys are the villains. If you had read what I wrote without feeling victimized you would understand that I wasn't piling on

You also need to say that I was mocking those innocent boys - when I wasn't. But you got me dead to rights that I was mocking you

Aren't the cases you sited known as "hearsay" since there is no evidence whatsoever that supports their statements? Everyone (for the most part) has a cell phone with video recording capability these days, yet, those cases you stated failed to produce anything other than baseless an uncorroborated opinion.

Isn't that just as bad (if not worse) thatn believing a snippet of a longer video clip, combined with proven lies, to push an anti-Trump narrative?

Those doing that did mean By ANY Means Necessary to resist.

We are seeing that play out, yet again, right here.

edit on 1/21/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Strange, she didn’t here the black activist making all of the attacks on the kids though which can be heard clearly on the videos

As I mentioned in an earlier post - their behavior was inexcusable

Are you pretending to not understand what I'm saying on purpose?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Grambler

Over 10,000 people have signed a petition demanding changes at the Catholic high school whose students were taped harassing a Native American elder in Washington, D.C. on Saturday.]

thehill.com...

Over 10000 people that probably only watched the selective one minute video, now calling for the prinipal of this school to be fired.

Such a shame.

Notice how certain people in this thread cannot say that the Indian and the Black jews did something wrong without having to point out that the kid was smiling. A smile is hatred now apparently.

Those people probably have a low self esteem, low confidence, and feel inferior to the group or white kids. It would explain their anger.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

As I mentioned in an earlier post - their behavior was inexcusable

Are you pretending to not understand what I'm saying on purpose?

I am responding to the author you presented

Is that not allowed?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The shorter video gave people a reason to believe the worst

The longer video changed people's minds - but it doesn't capture everything - does it? It couldn't. It is hearsay. It doesn't make them liars, and it doesn't mean things that weren't captured in the video didn't happen

Everyone experienced this event differently - from their own perspective

If you think there aren't people that understand that MAGA folk are being misrepresented on a regular basis - you're wrong. But if you want fairness, and you want justice - we all have to be fair - and just

That means - taking responsibility for our bad behavior, and for allowing that other people aren't seeing things accurately

Does this all only go one way?

edit on 1/21/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

First the SOB lied about the whole incident. The kids were not the ones screaming racial slurs at the Hebrew Israelite's. It was the opposite. All proven by video.

Then he lied about the kids walking toward him, he walked toward them invaded that kids personal space and beat a drum beside his head. The kid smiled.

Ive seen numerous people saying the kid squared up. Do you dolts even know what that means? It means to get in a fighting stance with your guard up ready to go fisticuffs.

All the kid did was smile and showed great restraint. Nathan was the instigator he invaded the kids personal space beating a drum while his buddy told the kids to go back to Europe.

There is NO way to spin this to put that kid at fault. There is no video at all showing the kids screaming build the wall.

The spin used to try and blame those kids is at astronomical levels.

I truly am at the point of believing had Nathan swung on the MAGA kid your opinion still would be the same.

You and the rest of the leftist peanut gallery's attempt to spin this is laughable and all of you are full of #.
edit on 21-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I personally think the young man did what any teenager might do in a situation that he's never been in before: stand there with a sh!t-eating grin trying to look tougher than he feels - and cooler than he'll ever be.

Assuming the lowest possible motives in another, and further assuming that you've captured an accurate picture of their motives, is the height of arrogance. The problems is his public statement refutes your assumptions.

But hey, maybe you're biased.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

It's almost as if you haven't read a single word I've written

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

LIke the comatose lady who just gave birth? Ewww. Some peeps should be charged for oxygen.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Assuming the lowest possible motives in another, and further assuming that you've captured an accurate picture of their motives, is the height of arrogance. The problems is his public statement refutes your assumptions.

His public statement was written for him by a public relations firm

He was scared - that's what I saw. He handled it the way many teen-aged boys do

Do you want to suppose that what he did was more honorable than what I saw? Fine - go ahead. If you need for him to be a hero, I can only say - welcome to the club. We're all looking for heroes these days

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Is Nathan Phillips also lying about his service?

3:How old is he? Both the 2000 articles on him and the 2019 articles on him give him the same birth year.
Nov. 26, 2000, age 45. 2000 - 45 = 1955.
64 years old, January of 2019. 64 - 2019 = 1955

He claims to have joined when he was 17. This would put him at 1972. (1955 + 17 = 1972).

The problem? The last Marine combat unit left Vietnam on June 25, 1971.

Let's go back to his age. If the reporting is accurate (insert lol here), then he is 64. His birth date between those two known points (Nov. 26, 2000, age 45. 64 years old, January 20 of 2019) If we're really generous on this calculation, we can put him born in 1954

Knowing that it must be after Jan 20 and before Nov. 26. The most generous date we can give is tomorrow, Jan 21. Assuming he turned 17 on Jan 21 of 1971 and immediately joined the Marine Corps, he would have then needed to complete 28 weeks of training.

That would take us to August 5, 1971, which is past the June 25, 1971 date that all combat Marines were out of Vietnam.

All from the following tweet

Would a FOIA request provide relevant information?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join