It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Hahahaha Antifa counter protests *riots* all the time at other peoples marches and you call that peaceful protest. Yet some kids waiting for a bus who have the same fascist tactics pulled against them are in the wrong in your eyes?? Hypocrite!

I didn't think you would be intellectually challenged with this.

Rallies for racism are disrupted by Antifa, so what? At least they don't pretend to wait for the bus once their counterprotest gained media attention. It's the opposite, actually.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Grambler

Don't gimme your crocodile tears for this kind of a failed mockery from the ass-hat party. A bunch of white breads under red hats are not exactly the indigenous people in this picture, maybe we can agree on that point?

What the fck are they even doing there in the first place? And more to the point, could their mere presence (at the wrong march) justify to have them being called out for the racism already? No? Why not?

They were waiting for their school bus as native and black activists shouted racial attacks at them

To answer your question

No them just being their doesn’t justify racism directed toward them

The fact you would even question that shows you are behaving like a racist

So you are telling me that it's all a coincidence that these MAGA hat wearing kids were waiting for a bus all while quietly discussing Trump politics and they got disrupted by a bunch of racist black people and a native American?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: PublicOpinion

Tells us again how that kid smirking proves his white supremacy

Oh and while you are at it, any comment on the black and native activist making racial attacks on the kids?

Rich of you demanding comments on racial slurls
while you not so long ago defended and downplayed actions of a Hitler sympathizer Blair Cottrell

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow both deflection AND Godwin's Law in the same sentence?

You are special....you deserve a participation trophy for that post.

Now, back to the topic at hand. Please, answer his question like an adult with a functioning brain please. I know I would love to hear your response.

Pointing out that the OP is a hypocrite is on topic.
What question do you want me to answer old timer? What day it is today?

I am not a hypocrite

You have falsely accused me of defending a person I did not

Just like others falsely accused these kids of being racist and wrong

I understand it’s difficult to defend your statements that hard are racist and these kids deserved flak, and so you go to the tried and true method of just making crap up

But it’s ok, everyone sees you for what you are

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I actually applaud this young man. He was picked as a mark from the radicals and Liawatha with hopes they could intimidate him to attack. He showed great restraint by standing there just smiling back. This is why even after being proven to be a hoax and set up people are still pissed. Their provocation and lies failed. Liawatha is an actor and the whole thing was a set up. Perhaps the media walk back was due to the fact a lawyer is now involved and I sure as hell hope Liawatha is questioned and we find out who is behind the set up.

I hope the Whitehouse reaches out to this young man. Trump could pull the ultimate troll by triggering these fanatics and we could watch the whole FAKE fiasco unfold yet again and watch the #Fakenews trip over themselves.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Yes, I am.

Second line

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Correction: they were quietly agreeing on Trumps politics until some brown person showed up with offensive sounds from drums.

Evil drums of terror, I think we should ban instruments for good.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Correction: they were quietly agreeing on Trumps politics until some brown person showed up with offensive sounds from drums.

Is that how you see him? Brown?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

This is possibly the weirdest strawman I've ever seen.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Hahahaha Antifa counter protests *riots* all the time at other peoples marches and you call that peaceful protest. Yet some kids waiting for a bus who have the same fascist tactics pulled against them are in the wrong in your eyes?? Hypocrite!

I didn't think you would be intellectually challenged with this.

Rallies for racism are disrupted by Antifa, so what? At least they don't pretend to wait for the bus once their counterprotest gained media attention. It's the opposite, actually.

Its so funny you cant even see how biased you are.

So these kids just satnding waiting for a bus getting called racist and homophobic things by black activists and having racial attacks hurled at them by native activists is these kids being white supremacist and silencing the others free speech.

But antifa attacking speech rallies is ok because they are attacking racist.

I hope everyone can see just how warped cultural marxism can make ones mind.

Kids getting racil slurs yelled at them are the real racist.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Wow, people are still living in their little snow globe of delusion and think that these high school kids were the aggressors.

Not a single timestamped reference can be made for any of the innumerable lies that are continually spread. It's getting really thick, so much so that hip waders won't suffice to keep the BS from overwhelming all involved.

What's worse is that these posters actually believe they're correct and refuse to acknowledge the fact that they've been played.

I see the same thing on social media. Very few have turned around and admitted that they were taken for a ride, most are doubling down on stupid and going all out denial of reality, as are several posters on these two threads.

I used to think talk of a civil war was ridiculous as I really thought most people had more sense but seeing how this incident is being sold, I am forced to reassess my thinking.
edit on 21-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Don't gimme your crocodile tears for this kind of a failed mockery from the ass-hat party. A bunch of white breads under red hats are not exactly the indigenous people in this picture, maybe we can agree on that point?

What the fck are they even doing there in the first place? And more to the point, could their mere presence (at the wrong march) justify to have them being called out for the racism already? No? Why not?

They were waiting for their school bus as native and black activists shouted racial attacks at them

To answer your question

No them just being their doesn’t justify racism directed toward them

The fact you would even question that shows you are behaving like a racist

So you are telling me that it's all a coincidence that these MAGA hat wearing kids were waiting for a bus all while quietly discussing Trump politics and they got disrupted by a bunch of racist black people and a native American?

I am telling you it appears these kids were waiting for a bus where there teachers told them to, and they were accosted by black and then native activists yelling racial comments to them among other things.

I know that you NEED these kids to be bad because of your world narrative, and so you need to make up conspiracies how these kids waited for over an hour (as the full video shows) while being attacked by black activists because they knew native activists would approach them.

This is how you ignore all of the racial attacks both groups of actovists made to the kids.

White kids with maga hats MUST be evil, and so racal attacks and homophobic slurs are totally justified against them.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Wow, people are still living in their little snow globe of delusion and think that these high school kids were the aggressors.

Not a single timestamped reference can be made for any of the innumerable lies that are continually spread. It's getting really thick, so much so that hip waders won't suffice to keep the BS from overwhelming all involved.

What's worse is that these posters actually believe they're correct and refuse to acknowledge the fact that they've been played.

I see the same thing on social media. Very few have turned around and admitted that they were taken for a ride, most are doubling down on stupid and going all out denial of reality, as are several posters on these two threads.

I used to think talk of a civil war was ridiculous as I really thought most people had more sense but seeing how this incident is being sold, I am forced to reassess my thinking.

To deny all reality and evidence because they know white kids must be wrong and miority people must be noble, even when they are shouting racial and homphobic slurs.

Theres a word for judging people based solely on race.

What is that word again?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I did say this could be the spark,

this has not died yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Not sure if someone has already posted this but:

Here is the "Injun" in a music video by Skrillex. Me believes this was all a setup, cause he apparently also does a little acting on the side.

Ole' Man Drum Beater was 1/1024th harassed I guess.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

We don't call Neo-Nazis free speech advocates here in Europe, no. That's a very special kind of spin, and it works on Fox-News and ATS only.
It was just a question of time before you guys would come up with that whataboutism again, I guess. Try again!

cultural marxism

Goes down like snake-oil, thanks! How is your white genocide doing today?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

1:42:34, ROFL, case in point (regarding my first comment in this thread). Maybe they should rename the place to "Weirdo Central". The place seems to be a bit of a magnet for certain types. Birds of a feather flock together?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yes we know, anyone antifa attfacks are neo nazis.

Like when they attacked that neo nazi tucker carlsons home while his neo naxzi wife and kids were in the house!

Truly you are a frightening bigot

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So these kids are neo nazi Hitler youth because they wear Maga hats? Guessing you only watch the edited video or you just hate Trump supporters. Which is fine I really just want people who admit they hate the other side rather then just spin crap.

The left just eats this stuff up and don't care if it just kids who support Trump. The only way to live is to eat up the confirmation bias.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

We don't call Neo-Nazis free speech advocates here in Europe, no. That's a very special kind of spin, and it works on Fox-News and ATS only.
It was just a question of time before you guys would come up with that whataboutism again, I guess. Try again!

cultural marxism

Goes down like snake-oil, thanks! How is your white genocide doing today?

Why Do you describe native Americans as “brown”, and assume that that is how others must perceive him?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

LOL, Catholic high-schools in Kentucky are a hotbed of neo-nazism! LMAO

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join