It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Your thread has shown none of those things, but some ass-hats disrupting this march isn't a freedom of speech issue for you.

That's pretty much all I need to know, you're just a fake Free Speech advocate. It's official now. How are your donations doing thus far btw?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: pavil

Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Is that a thoughtcrime?

The full video shows how events played out. The Native American guys walked right up to the Kids drumming. The short clip played on TV doesn't show the whole event.

I never said wearing some stupid hat is a crime. But these kids aren't innocent like Grambler and the rest of the Trump circus on ATS is trying to spin.
Only reason they are wearing those hats is because they wanted to provoke a confrontation.
Try wearing a "I love Clinton's" hat in the south and see where it gets you.
Try wearing a CNN hat at a Trump rally and see where it gets you.
Ohh poor kids.

Pathetic.

So poor kids, who even on ats people are chuckling that they are all over the internet now, when we see they werent the racsit the media and others have portrayed.

I guess they have it coming though, because they wore the wrong hat.

I will guarnetee that had a bunch of white racist screamed homophobic and racial slurs at minority teens wearing Obama clithes, you would have a very different take.

If those people wearing Obama close were walking around Alabama id have same oppinion. As I said. Try wearing a Hillary shirt at a Trump rally and see where it gets you. There is nothing poor about that "kid". He wore that hat for a reason, now he's unpopular. Deal with it. You have freedom of speech but it has consequences.

He wore a hat top a rally for life, and was waiting for a bus at the Lincoln memorial.

Your idea that this mean he deserves to be smeared as a racisst for this, becuase other racist approached and yelled at him is pathetic.

And I would say the same if racist in al;abama yelled at a minority kid in an Obama shirt.

He wore a hat of the most unpopular president in the newer history of USA at an event that has nothing to do with Trump or what Trump stands for.

Can you prove that? I think the Left is the MOST butthurt over POTUS 45 but he is VERY popular and it is spreading to other country's like France and S America.
edit on 21-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

What march was disrupted?

What do you think happened anyway? What is your view of events?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The first Indigenous Peoples' March was a political demonstration on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on January 18, 2019. The event included speeches, prayers, songs, and dance, and was intended to draw attention to global injustices against indigenous peoples.[1] After 8:00 prayers outside the Building of Interior Affairs, the marchers proceeded along Constitution Avenue and ended at Henry Bacon Park, north of the Lincoln Memorial.[2] Organizers expected a crowd of about 10,000 people

en.wikipedia.org...

Not your Trump event, amirite? Back to the March for Life you go, kids! And don't forget to bring your hats...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Tells us again how that kid smirking proves his white supremacy

Oh and while you are at it, any comment on the black and native activist making racial attacks on the kids?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Justoneman

The first Indigenous Peoples' March was a political demonstration on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on January 18, 2019. The event included speeches, prayers, songs, and dance, and was intended to draw attention to global injustices against indigenous peoples.[1] After 8:00 prayers outside the Building of Interior Affairs, the marchers proceeded along Constitution Avenue and ended at Henry Bacon Park, north of the Lincoln Memorial.[2] Organizers expected a crowd of about 10,000 people

en.wikipedia.org...

Not your Trump event, amirite? Back to the March for Life you go, kids! And don't forget to bring your hats...

Hahahaha Antifa counter protests *riots* all the time at other peoples marches and you call that peaceful protest. Yet some kids waiting for a bus who have the same fascist tactics pulled against them are in the wrong in your eyes??

Hypocrite!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Comes in after the truth is out and record of events set straight pushing the same lies and false information that got it all started.

Let them, expose their own ignorance and agenda for all to see.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

And?

The "confrontation" took place at 4:30 pm after all the marches were over. The natives advanced on the highschoolers,not the other way around.
edit on 21-1-2019 by thedigirati because: Typing on xbox

2nd edit to add
Funny how ytube is erasing the truth, for racism (the black hebrews) to save the children.(as long as they do not wear red hats)
edit on 21-1-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Oh and while you are at it, any comment on the black and native activist making racial attacks on the kids?

Rich of you demanding comments on racial slurls
while you not so long ago defended and downplayed actions of a Hitler sympathizer Blair Cottrell

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-1-2019 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Don't gimme your crocodile tears for this kind of a failed mockery from the ass-hat party. A bunch of white breads under red hats are not exactly the indigenous people in this picture, maybe we can agree on that point?

What the fck are they even doing there in the first place? And more to the point, could their mere presence (at the wrong march) justify to have them being called out for the racism already? No? Why not?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

while you not so long ago defended and downplayed actions of a Hitler sympathizer Blair Cottrell

Wow both deflection AND Godwin's Law in the same sentence?

You are special....you deserve a participation trophy for that post.

Now, back to the topic at hand. Please, answer his question like an adult with a functioning brain please. I know I would love to hear your response.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The media.... should be doing more than tweeting OOopps, my bad.
They attempted to ruin these kids lives.... and prevent them from having a future.... not because of some love for native american people.... but because the kids wore MAGA hats.

They should be offering to pay the collage tuition of those kids... I am sorry I tried to ruin your future and leave you destitute for the rest of your lives.... so allow me to make amends by paying for the education I was more than willing to deprive you of ever receiving.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I made no defense of the man at all

I commented on a poster saying 100 percent of the people at that rally were Nazis, when there was video of the event

I asked to point out any Nazis in the video, let alone one

As more came out about that one guy, I said he sounded like a terrible person, regardless of rather or not he is a Nazi which he claims he isn’t but very well may be

The fact you call that defense of a Nazi shows how disingenuous you are

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Don't gimme your crocodile tears for this kind of a failed mockery from the ass-hat party. A bunch of white breads under red hats are not exactly the indigenous people in this picture, maybe we can agree on that point?

What the fck are they even doing there in the first place? And more to the point, could their mere presence (at the wrong march) justify to have them being called out for the racism already? No? Why not?

Rules of ATS

If you are young and anti gun = you are a big government shill and a member of Hitler jugend.

If you are young and singing a song to Obama = Hitler youth.

If you are a kid wearng a MAGA hat and behave like a douche = American patriot, innocent, loving your country

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

As stated multiple times previously, they were returning form attending the March for Life rally. They were in that location to assemble together as a group to get their bus back home. Being that this is in Washington. DC, the nations capitol, and where the president resides and leads the country, I am guessing they wore their hats in support of the president, in our nations capitol.

What racism did they display according to you (besides wearing a hat that supports your president)?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

They were waiting for their school bus as native and black activists shouted racial attacks at them

To answer your question

No them just being their doesn’t justify racism directed toward them

The fact you would even question that shows you are behaving like a racist

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Why don't you read the content and get caught up before blowing a gasket on the people who already did their homework.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Wow both deflection AND Godwin's Law in the same sentence?

You are special....you deserve a participation trophy for that post.

Now, back to the topic at hand. Please, answer his question like an adult with a functioning brain please. I know I would love to hear your response.

Pointing out that the OP is a hypocrite is on topic.
What question do you want me to answer old timer? What day it is today?

link   

Your question was answered on page 2,answer ours

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

He may be, I am not.

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join