It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Honestly Im just really disappointed because according to this guy all of us white men arent gonna make it to heaven in his eyes...and as a Christian my beliefs are completely different from this ranter. And another thing..why is the word cracker so accepted but I know a few words Im " not aloud" to say are completely fitting for this would be gentleman that does have the same meaning I would be using it for in the "websters dictionary"....I've seen people like these guys preaching in uptown Charlotte NC when I lived there and I didnt feel the love that all...fealt a lot of hate though....moving on.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

congrats on being way ahead of the rest brother. You were spot on, and did the right thing to call out the idiot left for their manufactured outrage. Eventually, even the idiots will see it.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshJJackson
Ah well, at least the Black Hebrew Israelite racists are easy to recognize. It gets a lot trickier when you get to the wolves in sheep's clothing. These are just plain old goats in wolves' clothing, or just plain old wolves howling at the wind. Occasionally, there might be something even more than that going on, checkout the eyes below:

The Bible does an adequate job of warning for and describing these people to help with recognition and avoidance.

2 John 5,6, 9-11:

So now I request you, lady, that we love one another. (I am writing you, not a new commandment, but one that we had from the beginning.) 6 And this is what love means, that we go on walking according to his commandments. This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should go on walking in it.
9 Everyone who pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. The one who does remain in this teaching is the one who has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him. 11 For the one who says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works.

edit on 21-1-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Good thing we have you guys around to make us forget who was trampling on whose freedom there. Those Ass-Hat's simply happened to show up at precisely the same time on the same spot for no nefarious reason whatsoever.

Right? Right? ... Right?

Yeah. Let's talk about CNN "editing" the footage. Right.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
One thing is for certain, the racists that gather here never fail to disappoint. But then again, these are the same magats that came to the defense of convicted murderer James fields. So it really comes as no surprise that their bigotry and racism would rise to the surface in this instance as well. The mini magats chanting build the wall were taunting a Native American. The irony is kinda off the charts.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: ketsuko

...bearing some similarities ...

I obviously was planning on saying "bearing some resemblance", but I got sidetracked in multiple ways there. And I was thinking of the concept of marketing people there (making these 'products' more popular; from actors to music artists to sportspersons to comedians, talkshow hosts, scientists or educators on TV or popular media*, news media personalities, etc.).

* for example: Bill Nye (a.k.a. "The Science Guy", let's call him an educator), Neil deGrasse Tyson, Michio Kaku, Stephen Hawking, Richard Dawkins, Lawrence Krauss, Sam Harris, David Attenborough, etc.
edit on 21-1-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy
Please show the chant
What video has Cov people chanting that?
Why are you spreading lies?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
and now that the facts are out about the whole situation..... our friends on the left will choose the... Pretend It Never Happened option.

Black guy writes DIE KNEEEGAR!! all over his church, gets on TV and blames white people..... Pretend it never happened.

Muslim girl gets on TV and claims white guys ripped her scarf off her head and said all kinds of terrible threats to her..... surveillance video shows it is a lie....... pretend it never happened.

Black girl says an entire collage sports team raped her but her story is proven false.... pretend it never happened.

So I fully expect this to follow the same pattern....Obiwan, using the force..... these are not the droids you are looking for

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
And morons wonder why we call them MAGAts and deplorables. Spin away skippy. The video doesn’t lie, only his defenders do. a reply to: Grambler

Your willful ignorance is very telling.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Good thing we have you guys around to make us forget who was trampling on whose freedom there. Those Ass-Hat's simply happened to show up at precisely the same time on the same spot for no nefarious reason whatsoever.

Right? Right? ... Right?

Yeah. Let's talk about CNN "editing" the footage. Right.

Seems to me like the students were there before the natives

They were waiting for their bus where the teachers told them to

But nice of you to ignore the racism from the black and native activists cause these students shouldn’t have been there

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Why not? I wear mine every single day.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

The arrogant grin of white supremacy right there.
Nothing to see here, move along (in case he lets you pass)!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Yes the just ignore it tactic will be used

But even worse as is seen in this thread, some will continue to push the lie even with the facts out

They will say the kids shouldn’t have been there, they wore racists hats and deserved it, or the native was a noble man and the kids should have moved or bowed down to him (despite the racism from the native activists and the drummers lies to the media)

The truth doesn’t matter, only “their truth”

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: thedigirati

The arrogant grin of white supremacy right there.
Nothing to see here, move along (in case he lets you pass)!

Yes just about everything that man said has been shown to be a lie or this is no proof, as this thread has shown

He lied about the group surrounding him, it was he who got in their face

He lied about the kids harassing blacks, it was the other way around

He lied about the smiling kid blocking his exit

But hey, that white kid had a smirk, so he must be a white supremacist!

Please keep going, it’s nice to see racist out themselves like you are

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Why shouldn't they?

I'm not arguing for or against. I'm only wondering why a bunch school kids are wearing a MAGA hat.

Doesnt the hat say it all? They love their country and they want their country to do great. Whats wrong with that?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

This is more than willful ignorance, it's bald faced lies.

Newspeak as parroted by the unthinking.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The mini magats chanting build the wall were taunting a Native American. The irony is kinda off the charts.

I Don't suppose I could ask you to supply video evidence of them Chanting "Build the wall", you do have that, right? We have an almost 2 hour Video of the whole event that shows tons of other people taking even more video on their phone. Surely you can produce real evidence of your claim.

Nice of you to call them the names you just did too, stay classy. You forgot to call them Crackers and tell them to go back to Europe. Try harder next time.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

My signature qoutes are a reply for you, can you guess why?

There are more complete videos in this thread

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Nope we just live in reality. A reality where a lot of the people are just evil. And that little scum bag is one of them. And defending him shows what scum bags deplorables are.

heavy.com...

a reply to: watchitburn

Yeah, you live in a reality that CNN builds for you. You people are pathetic. It's astounding how many of you are befallen by the propaganda machine. Your ignorance is your pyre. Remember this bed you fools are making today when you lay to waste in it tomorrow....dragging us all down with you as you burn our country to the ground.

I can assure you, we wont be going down without a fight.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Personally, I think the biggest problem by far is that the court of public opinion tries and convicts EVRYONE well before any evidence comes out. Then, at the speed of light, peeps get death threats, parents get threatened at work, and peeps line up on one side or the other and lob allegations at one another.

The MSM is presenting videos as "evidence" and stupid peeps just run with it. Both sides are guilty. It's like Oliver Cromwell days.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join