It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

OK, I thought they went to a separate rally.

There shouldn't any reason why MAGA hats would be particularly unwelcome at March for Life even though some groups at March for Life might not be sympatico with MAGA (March for Life doesn't discriminate for ideological purity reasons. All they care about if that you want to March for Life.).

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Because its their right.

Why did people wear Obama clothing?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

That is what seemed to be the biggest issue to me and everyone ignored it. Black jews/muslims yelling at the natives 'that is why you lost your land, because you failed to worship OUR god and he punished you' ... 'heathens' ... 'sinners'

kind of says a lot simply by omission

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I feel sorry for those kid, that kind of behavior is learned, shame on their parents.

that old man - wow, what grace.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: DeadFoot

That is what seemed to be the biggest issue to me and everyone ignored it. Black jews/muslims yelling at the natives 'that is why you lost your land, because you failed to worship OUR god and he punished you' ... 'heathens' ... 'sinners'

kind of says a lot simply by omission

It's also kind of disturbing how they yell that sort of thing at the Natives and they've been abusing them, but the Natives take the opportunity to gang up on the whites.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Why did anyone put Obama or Bernie stickers on their car or wear Obama shirts?

Why are a bunch of SCHOOL KIDS wraring MAGA hats?
You don't think it's strange that s bunch of kids on a school trip are wearing MAGA hats? We are talking about a bunch of kids who can't even wipe their own ass properly not about adults with Bernie stickers on their cars

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I suppose the kids from the catholic school should have just lain on the ground curled up in a fetal position and let the others do as they please?

I mean, that's the proper response, right?

And look at on the other thread and elsewhere people are chortling that this kid is now blasted all over the world, and he will get whats coming to him.

Well there you go!

Now based on your skin color, you must bow and plead forgiveness even when homphobic and racist slurs are being chanted at you, or you are in the wrong.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

YouTube is now taking down videos where people are showing what actually happened. Styxhexenhammer just had his yanked. Let us know if your video is taken down Grambler.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The liberal Trump hating media assume that the majority of Americans are gullible and ignorant enough to fall for their special brand of twisted, fabricated, bull# fake news.

You're obviously not in their target demographic, therefore, your take on this is as irrelevant as the facts and truth, of course.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You don't think it's strange that s bunch of kids on a school trip are wearing MAGA hats? We are talking about a bunch of kids who can't even wipe their own ass properly not about adults with Bernie stickers on their cars

So high school kids can't understand politics? A catholic school is a private school, but I get how you guys seem to not understand that concept too these days.
edit on 20-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I feel sorry for those kid, that kind of behavior is learned, shame on their parents.

that old man - wow, what grace.

So you didnt watch the video?

That old man said that he was surrounded and feared for his safety as this kid blocked his path to leave.

The crowd kept growing as Phillips and the boy stood face to face, but Phillips kept on chanting and playing his drum.
"What the young man was doing was blocking my escape. I wanted to leave. I was thinking, 'How do I get myself out of this? I want to get away from it,'" Phillips said.

www.cnn.com...

Yes, to approach a bunch of teens with another person who is yelling that they need to go back to europe, and then lie and say that kid blocked his path of escape.

How graceful!

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I saw many many kids wearing Obama, bernie, heck even che guevera t shirts.

But for some reason, when its a maga hat by kids going to a march for life rally, that should be criticized

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Catholic school kids at that, sigh. Very Christ like aren’t they? I’m willing to bet by the time it’s all over someone will be looking for a new job. TRump has his own hitler youths. Sad.....

. a reply to: ErrorErrorError

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

YouTube is now taking down videos where people are showing what actually happened. Styxhexenhammer just had his yanked. Let us know if your video is taken down Grambler.

I love styxhexenhammer.

I will let people know if mine gets yanked.

+13 more 
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Catholic school kids at that, sigh. Very Christ like aren’t they? I’m willing to bet by the time it’s all over someone will be looking for a new job. TRump has his own hitler youths. Sad.....

So standing there is now a capital offense and racist?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Because its their right.

We are talking about kids here. Why are a bunch of kids wearing MAGA hats?!
Me thinks these kids were looking for confrontation and it was all deliberate.

+7 more 
link   
CNN should be charged with crimes against humanity. Their stories are always full of lies and deceit. They’ve become a propaganda network and nothing more. They’re the enemy of the people and for those of you that can’t see this by now, there’s probably little hope for you.

How some of you can be so guilable and ignorant to continue watching this poor excuse of a network is a mystery to me. Pretty much proves that some people actually like being manipulated and lied to. Sad times indeed.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Because its their right.

We are talking about kids here. Why are a bunch of kids wearing MAGA hats?!
Me thinks these kids were looking for confrontation and it was all deliberate.

They were at the March for Life. Their purpose was not to be here were counter protesters apparently were. Isn't it also funny how the left wants to lower the voting age so "kids" like these can vote because they're adult enough to make that kind of decision? But look -- I wonder who these kids would be voting for?

I wonder if you guys now think they're old enough to vote anymore? Guess not ... they're "kids".

edit on 20-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

You guys are beyond pathetic at this point.

In the face of evidence that completely destroys your little narrative, you choose to ignore it and double down some more.

Who am I kidding, that's all you guys ever do.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You never cease to amaze me, the time you spend defending idiots. The kids were wrong. Now I am going back to real life. You should try it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join