It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
apparently the lawyer who wants to defend the kids got snipes out of trouble with IRS and seems to specialize in winning cases against the IRS per his website got Jerry Marchelletta off and is currently doing a case for James Perry vs Milwaukee Pd who is alleged to have died in terrible conditions in police custody

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Perhaps it's time for a new traffic sign in that area:

Warning! Weirdos ahead.

I'm thinking a triangular shaped sign, perhaps with the symbol of 1 Black Hebrew Israelite, a Native American in full Indian headgear with a drum and a teen with a red hat. What is this weird ritual of standing silent in front of someone banging a drum and chanting something nobody there can understand (not counting other Native Americans since the chant wasn't directed at them, at least not according to the one doing the chanting; obviously it was also for them to see how spiritual he supposedly is but he won't admit to that)?

Matthew 6:1,2,5

“Take care not to practice your righteousness in front of men to be noticed by them; otherwise you will have no reward with your Father who is in the heavens. 2 So when you make gifts of mercy, do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.
5 “Also, when you pray, do not act like the hypocrites, for they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the main streets to be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

Trumpets, drums, red hats that draw attention (red being a good color for that purpose, as is well researched in politics and propaganda and the field of psychology), same idea and motive. Similar to the special clothing some of those Black Hebrew Israelites are wearing.
edit on 20-1-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

A free press is a wonderful thing until the majority of them forget due diligence in their rush to judgment.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Pretty sure ArgathaSeed meant the OP of that other thread, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Op sounds like a jerk

Seems he did a good job posting throughout the thread

And oh, this was a big story on more than just ats

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

So red hats are all bad and only to attention grab?

What about this one? Is this one OK? If it is, why? What made those other ones so wrong? Is it the color you object to?

What about this hat? It's not red although it has some red on it. Could I wear this one? If not, why not?

Again, is it really the color?

OK ... I think I've got it. *This* hat! I could wear this one, right? Or are you sure it's just red that's bad?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Op sounds like a jerk

Haha my bad, I was referring to the Southern Guardian thread about this topic. I think you did a great job on this one Grambler.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: LedermanStudio

The kid released a statement, saying he and family are receiving death threats.
It's so sad that society has come down to this madness.

His name and address is out now and he's a minor. All for manufactured outrage.

Kathy griffin is one of the scum who's harrassing and threatening him.

Phillips blatantly lied about what happened and he shouldn't get away with it, but he will.

Good gawd this story gets sicker by the hour. How messed up are people that do this crap? Wouldn't you think after a few hundred thousand yrs of human evolution that we would've moved past this point? We seem to be more in a state of regression than we are progression nowadays.

....and Kathy Griffin has got to be one of the lowest forms of scum alive. I wish her well.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

A free press is a wonderful thing until the majority of them forget due diligence in their rush to judgment.

Oh make no mistake, they didnt "forget" due Diligence.........they did this exactly how they wanted it to be done......they knew exactly what they were doing.......

Another reason why you dont hear or see a retraction from ANY of them that reported it this way.....

Social Media and the News Media, have declared war on all Americans who do not toe the line......and they will destroy you in any way possible .
edit on 1/20/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Pretty sure ArgathaSeed meant the OP of that other thread, but I could be wrong.

You are correct and thank you! Its been a looooong, cold day.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Grambler

Op sounds like a jerk

Haha my bad, I was referring to the Southern Guardian thread about this topic. I think you did a great job on this one Grambler.

Figured but I never miss a chance to call myself a jerk

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I find the yahoo comments section to be a good litmus test of just how many leftists believe the fake news without fact checking. Give it a look. It's a cesspool of hateful comments. Many wishing harm for the kids and their future.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You are correct and thank you! Its been a looooong, cold day.

I was wondering.

I was getting worried.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
And morons wonder why we call them MAGAts and deplorables. Spin away skippy. The video doesn’t lie, only his defenders do. a reply to: Grambler

You probably shouldn't form an opinion without viewing the video, which you obviously haven't.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

And morons wonder why we call them MAGAts and deplorables. Spin away skippy. The video doesn’t lie, only his defenders do. a reply to: Grambler

YOU wish to believe a lie and ask people like me to believe your poop doesn't stink is what it looks like from here.

Thanks for proving how much you hate America and western values. It makes it easy to tell whose you are. Your are in danger of proving the truth for those of us stuck in the middle against your leftist buddies. Most of us are looking like we are right wing because you guys are SO left.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's "Castro's News Network," what else can you expect from them?
Or from the other "liberal/democrat" newspapers and social media giants who even help far left-wing regimes oppress their people.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I feel sorry for those kid, that kind of behavior is learned, shame on their parents.

that old man - wow, what grace.

What behavior? Not slapping and old man being a jackass is following their parents training to be as kind as you can to fools.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

originally posted by: kyosuke
I find the yahoo comments section to be a good litmus test of just how many leftists believe the fake news without fact checking. Give it a look. It's a cesspool of hateful comments. Many wishing harm for the kids and their future.

www.yahoo.com...

Im not insane or crazy or am I living in the twilight zone or are we in fact in a computer simulation that has glitched out somehow?

That kid did NOTHING wrong and didn't instigate anything. I'm seriously feeling the path for a peaceful outcome is getting very narrow. We aren't dealing with rational people here in the slightest. The video is plain as the sun in the sky. The instigator Nathan approached the MAGA kid, got in his face and tried to bait him with his little drum. The camera guy said go back to Europe. All the kid did was stand his ground and smile. Now his life could be in danger because of the fake narrative. Someone is gonna end up dying if this doesn't stop.

We are truly dealing with people who may be as, if not more brainwashed as the people who sipped the kool aid in Jones Town. Im sorry but when you can not rationalize with people when the video is clear we are pretty much done.

What it really boiled down to is it was a white male, Christian, conservative so nothing he could have done short of getting on his knees and kissing Nathans feet would appease the progressives. Anything would have been his fault. They hate us and its time people start realizing and preparing accordingly.

If Trump wins again, gets another SCOTUS pick, and wins the war for the border I just cant imagine how they are gonna react.

There is no bridging the divide, there is no reasoning, there is no middle ground, there is no debating. Hope im wrong.

Just how im starting to see it....

edit on 20-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

You probably shouldn't form an opinion without viewing the video, which you obviously haven't.

They doesn't need proof or an opinion, that's what the Media and Facebook are for.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join