It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Most I've met are just naive and at worst a little fanatical about their religion. Never impolite or malicious. They just usually lack the real world experience that most people are idiotic dick heads because their crowd aren't really dick heads...the ignorant part...well that depends on your own personal opinions.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Grambler

Someone needs to teach that old gentleman that a bunch of kids chanting are not a threat.

Meanwhile the media makes these kids out to be racist, when the only racism I heard was from the native american and black activists.

Your lack of reasoning and your need to create more division should embarrass you

He didn't threaten them, they did surround them, and everybody is lucky nobody got hurt

He didn't lie - but you called him a liar

Out of here for today Grambler. I'm sorry I had to see this thread

You may have seen the thread but you sure in the hell didn't read it.

SMDH

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Even the video he posted 20s beyond the timestamp he himself put forth proves him wrong. But that's par for a citizen in the world of idiocracy...they would stop watching the video cause paying attention is too hard for them...they didn't get any intelligent genes after the smart people stopped breeding.

(post by ker2010 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Someone needs to teach that old gentleman that a bunch of kids chanting are not a threat.

Meanwhile the media makes these kids out to be racist, when the only racism I heard was from the native american and black activists.

Your lack of reasoning and your need to create more division should embarrass you

He didn't threaten them, they did surround them, and everybody is lucky nobody got hurt

He didn't lie - but you called him a liar

Out of here for today Grambler. I'm sorry I had to see this thread

He did lie as I have shown several times.

He said the kids were responsible for the hate between them and the black group. That was a lie.

he said he did not approach the kids, they surrounded him. That was a lie.

he siad the main kid pictured blocked his path of escape. That was a lie.

He said that they all chanted build that wall to him. I have yet to see any evidence of that, so that may well be a lie.

He said he feared fopr his safety. Funny you mock the kids by saying there was no threat, but somehow feel that saying the same to this man is not having reasoning?

Many of the people surrounding mr. Phillips were people from his own group, not students.

Your ignoring of facts is not surprising though.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

As a Christian, the problem for a lot of us as parents is trying to balance when and how to expose our kids to the ugliness of people outside Christian life.

Sure there are a lot of decent people who aren't Christian, but there are also a lot of things that people think is normal and fine that you would prefer your kids not end up mixed up in too. You know, I don't want my kid caught up in hookup culture, get caught in drinking parties, stuff like that. There's more, but there are attitudinal and behavior things too.

Stuff like this?

It goes against the idea of forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. The sheer level of vindictiveness being displayed over what is seen in this video is scary. The idea that people are sending death threats to these teens and doxxing them, their school, their families, and they may get kicked out of school is frightening.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

You are spot on. I've seen this Phillips guy get asked to leave Native rallies because of this very passive aggressive behavior. He is nothing but an attention whore. He has been shunned by his own people for activities like this. I suppose because he was accepted by the radicals at the pipeline protests he thought all had been forgotten.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Probably one of the most inciteful posts in this thread...cant star this enough.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Okay. Where to begin with this?

Wow thats terrible. Thank you CNN for bringing us this story. This stroy has gone viral, spread all over the internet. There is a thread on it on ATS right now about how horrible these teens are.

First off, it wasn't CNN that broke the story. CNN wasn't even the source used in the other thread. CNN was one of countless outlets that picked up the story.

Yes the video attached doesnt show anyone chanting build that wall, and it doesnt show kids approaching this native american or surrounding him, but surely CNN wouldnt lie to make it seem like whit maga hat wearing teens were evil racist.

CNN didn't lie. From the CNN story:

She told CNN that the teens were chanting things like "Build the wall" and "Trump 2020." Those chants were not audible in videos reviewed by CNN.

That is what one of the people there claimed was said. CNN quotes her and then goes the extra step of saying that the chants were not audible in videos they'd reviewed.

Radical black activists were screaming racist and homophobic things at a bunch of children, who were mocking them in return.

Then the Native american activists stood on the side of the racist homophobes, who cheered on the activists as he approached the kids and drummed in their face.

This is probably the statement that I take the most issue with. The Native American activists were the initial targets of the Black Hebrew Israelites (who I'll remind you, leering boy's mother misidentified as "black Muslims" — I'm sure Trump supporters are really upset about that).

Go back to the beginning of the video. You'll hear/see all that, including them going on some rant about how you're supposed to worship Yahweh, not eagles, blah blah blah. Skip through, this goes on for like the first hour of the video on and off with different individuals. They even take some time to attack a black passer by for being a "dumb n!gga."

Then about 1:10:00 or so into the video, you see where some kid decides to hype up the crowd of teens and he comes down and takes off his shirt and starts flexing... because well, people are dumb animals descended from poop flinging apes.

Then Mr. Phillips and a few others with instruments come in and insert themselves about two minutes later. If you look at the video at 01:13:08, you'll see that there's nobody standing in front of Philips.

All of this is in contrast to the student account provided by jadedANDcynical:

1. Phillips et al did not "force there way into the center" of anything. The crowd was in a line with a space between them and the four fanatics.

2. Phillips did not walk up the student and beat his drum for several minutes "mere centimeters from his nose." The student approached him from the crowd.

3. The student's account also gets the sequence of events wrong.

But thanks to cultural marxism, we know that because of the kids skin color and maga hats, they must be in the wrong and the adults of "oppressed" groups must be in the right.

"Cultural Marxism" is a joke. The kid who decided to square off with the Phillips was still 100% in the wrong. Now let's have a discussion about how schools are busing in kids in Trump gear to participate in rallies in DC and then leaving them there for hours without adult supervision.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sorry, you're late to the party. It's been known for a while who the black activists are. I pointed it out. We know they're Black Hebrews and the functional black equivalent of Christian Identity.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Huh, another account and they were not all white ...

They forced their way into the center of our group. We initially thought this was a cultural display since he was beating along to our cheers and so we clapped to the beat. However, after multiple minutes of Mr Phillips beating his drum directly in the face of my friend . . . we became confused and started wondering what was happening. It was not until later that we discovered they would incriminate us as a publicity stunt. As a result, my friend faces expulsion for simply standing still and our entire school is being disparaged for a crime we did not commit.’

Uh oh, a wrinkle, a tear in The Narrative. And the tear gets bigger. According to press accounts, some of the students verbally abused the Indian, some chanted ‘build the wall.’ I saw neither in the clip I watched. And according to the letter writer, ‘we did not partake in any physical or verbal abuse, did not chant ‘build the wall’ or mock or anything of the like.’

Indeed, the moccasin was on the other foot. ‘After the initial occurrence,’ the letter writer says, they were ‘verbally assaulted by four or five African-American men who called us “faggots” and berated one of our African-American students for being friends with us.’ Video evidence appears to back up his various assertions.

So not all the private school kids were white, and there may be video evidence of this. The Black Hebrews were abusive toward those kids.

Some of this is from an account written by one of the students who was there. It sinks up with videos of the incident, so there is no reason to assume he is lying about any of it.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
I waited 14 pages to post because unlike some participants in this thread and unlike the MSM, their acolytes and the twitter "activists" I watched the entire video. Yes, I managed to find a source that youtube didn't take down and watched the whole thing.

The bottom line here is very simple: After watching the ENTIRE video it is clear that the media portrayal of the incident is FALSE. There is no other way to look at it. Nathan Philips' statements are FALSE.

There are "celebrities" and "activists" on twitter as we speak who have released the names of students in this school, their parents and school administrators. There are "celebrities" and "activists" on twitter who have encouraged violence against the aforementioned people.

Hey, I understand... you were sent a clip, the short clip looked like the kid was being a prick. But the psychotic glee coming from these "celebrities" and "activists" in the attempted and currently in progress destruction of the lives of people involved in an incident that was NOT the way it was portrayed... this is mob "justice.

People's lives are being ruined by a fraudulent, edited, misrepresented video.

This is wrong.

Whatever your political leanings (and as I said in my introduction, I don't care about political leanings) if you believe what's going on here is justice you're a sick person.

Wow! I would like to say, I'm shocked that people are doxing these kids and their parents, but I'm not surprised at all. That's so not right and I hope it comes back and bites them hard in the arse. There's this mob mentality thats festered here in the US and it has become a cancer in society.

There's going to come a day though, when the TPTB, corporations, politicians, Hollywood and the public that's instigating and perpetuating all the angst and division are going to deeply regret their actions. They will eventually become entrapped in their own thrall and they're not going to like it. I don't see it happening tomorrow but it's inevitable at the pace we're going.

So, YT has been removing the truth (full vids)???

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio
a reply to: AboveBoard

Check everything here. See for yourself

www.informationliberation.com...

From the article, listen to him laying it on thick:

"There was that moment when I realized I've put myself between beast and prey," Phillips said. "These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that."

As the Free Press reports: "Phillips said he recalled 'the looks in these young men's faces ... I mean, if you go back and look at the lynchings that was done (in America) ...and you'd see the faces on the people ... The glee and the hatred in their faces, that's what these faces looked like.'"

Phillips told CNN he feared the teens may "rip him apart" and "spring" on him:

Mean White Christians picking on poor "Old" Black Men....Too bad the full video shows none of that.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So much deflection by Trump supporters on simple questions.

Why were they wearing MAGA hats? They correct answer isn't "because they can." Obviously they can, but that's a stupid, deflective answer. There is a reason multiple kids are wearing them. I count up to 9 in one photo. The correct answer they are all wearing new-looking MAGA hats is because it was a coordinated decision. Which would make sense from the people that reported they heard them chanting pro Trump cries like "Build that wall!"

Not surprising from a bunch of kids from Kansas I guess. And they are just being stupid kids, like kids do. It's funny only the left has idiots and morons and loud mouths. Everyone on the right is perfect and sweet - what a joke.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

...chanting pro Trump cries like "Build that wall!"

Timestamp please?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
According to Tim. The black Hebrew Israelites are a known hate group. The way the MSM is trying to spin this is disgusting. One of these kids are going to get attacked because of the hateful lies the media pushes. 1st Buzzfeed with their fake news, now this.

edit on 20-1-2019 by kyosuke because: video link

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

...chanting pro Trump cries like "Build that wall!"

Timestamp please?

@5:20 Oh sorry that was "White people go back to Europe" which is totally fine to the left.

So dude goes in kids face puts a drum in it like 7" from his face beats it beside his head basically and his cameraman screams White people go back to Europe. Yep that's the white boys fault :/

edit on 20-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

My but you haven't done any of your homework and it shows. Covington Catholic is in Kentucky, not Kansas.

You clearly haven't bothered to read the thread at all. Most people are saying this far from over, but the initial reports are disingenuous at best. However, there are not yet any video accounts at all that support any reports of anyone chanting "Build the Wall!" Now some could surface, but they haven't yet.

Everyone agrees that teenage boys can be jerks and are often not as culturally sensitive as they could be, so them chanting and clapping and stuff with the drumming may have been intentional or not, but either way it was jerky.

Phillips didn't try to communicate any of what he was doing. He simply got into the kid's face drumming. One of his compatriots was yelling "Go back to Europe!" at the kids. That is verified on the videos.

However, the biggest thing is that the Black Hebrews are the real skunks of the story. They're riding everyone with hateful rhetoric -- teens and Native Americans alike -- trying to stir the pot and cause trouble. This is also verified on the videos.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

They are. Even the SPLC of all places calls them that.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Wow. "Go back to Europe where you came from!"

The MSM is reporting this as the kids harassing the Native American, but we see here its the other way around.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join