It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Outrage is a business. ATS thanks all of you

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Doesn't that make him equal to President Trump? Should ATS shun and ignore error error error? He did bring it on himself and all. (still waiting on that link too)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Nope we just live in reality. A reality where a lot of the people are just evil. And that little scum bag is one of them. And defending him shows what scum bags deplorables are.

heavy.com...

a reply to: watchitburn

You are completely insane. You are posting an example of an edited part of the video. Watch the whole thing. They didn't go to the frenzy, the frenzy came to them. The video starts off with black activists attacking the kids and calling them N******rs. Yeah, the black activists were calling the white kids the N word. They called the Native Americans Uncle Tom-a-hawks. These "activists" were harassing everyone there.

Are you so brainwashed that you just won't accept reality?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here is a link that summaraizes most of this b u l l s h i t from the left outrage machine.

I completely ashamed of many of my 'moral' friends. Many of them are eagerly calling for a minor to be attacked and ruined.

HATE HOAX

An out-of-context video showing one teenager standing still and smiling (with other students around him singing a school chant) while Native American activist Nathan Phillips bangs a drum and chants in his face went viral on Twitter on Saturday, quickly amassing over 5 million views. The story was picked up by hundreds of news outlets -- without a hint of skepticism -- who portrayed the kids as evil racists.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Funny, if these kids are so damn inoccent, Grambler, why did I literally just read they may be Expelled from school? Can't post you a link from my phone, as I have no idea how to do that.

Don't play stupid. You know DAMNNN well why an organization would hastily react to the anger mob of justice.

Stop it. Seriously, WTF?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So the message from many moral gatekeepers here seems clear:

"When you dress in provocative clothing, you bring it on yourself."

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio
Here is a link that summaraizes most of this b u l l s h i t from the left outrage machine.

I completely ashamed of many of my 'moral' friends. Many of them are eagerly calling for a minor to be attacked and ruined.

HATE HOAX

An out-of-context video showing one teenager standing still and smiling (with other students around him singing a school chant) while Native American activist Nathan Phillips bangs a drum and chants in his face went viral on Twitter on Saturday, quickly amassing over 5 million views. The story was picked up by hundreds of news outlets -- without a hint of skepticism -- who portrayed the kids as evil racists.

All of the doxxing of these kids and their families, as I knew would happen.

All based on a lie.

Truly despicable.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

HATE HOAX

All based on a lie.

Truly despicable.

..but very moral. Oh so moral.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

HATE HOAX

All based on a lie.

Truly despicable.

Yep you can see it on this thread.

They wore the wrong hat, they deserved it.

Our moral superiors have told us so.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

HATE HOAX

All based on a lie.

Truly despicable.

Yep you can see it on this thread.

They wore the wrong hat, they deserved it.

Our moral superiors have told us so.

Like I said above:

When you dress provocatively, you bring it on yourself.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

How dare you buck the CNN narrative.

You....you.......YoU....RAcIST!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm not racist right now.

I'm not wearing my MAGA hat.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well from ATS facebook and my youtube video remarks on just this story I have been called

obese, ugly, a cuck, engaging in victim mentality, a homosexual bear, a bigot, a racist, needing to clean myself up, etc.

All in one afternoon!

Ah the moral left! No argument to make so resort to insults.

I take it as a badge of honor.

edit on 20-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So let's forget about the video for a moment. Shouldn't this whole issue with these cable news networks get looked at by the FCC? Are any of them actual news networks, or are they mostly commentary networks?

What constitutes a news channel vs a commentary channel? These issues need to be fleshed out since it would appear that people are thinking most of what these channels are broadcasting is commentary. Many people who watch these channels are then repeating these commentaries as facts. The stories get muddied under all the talking point and the facts are then ignored. This shouldn't be happening.

Just because these channels are putting out the news doesn't make them news networks anymore. If this was the case than any and all local news channels could claim to be 24 hour news networks too. A standard for how much commentary vs news reports needs to be established, and the percentages of news to commentary should be enforced. This is not a call for Governmental regulations of what stories these channels can cover, but rather a call for some kind of regulation to protect the viewers from opinions being used as facts.

This story about what went down in DC, and the way it is being slanted is the very telling as to how these networks are going to be conducting themselves. First it was the false story from BuzzFeed, then this story hat is being falsely thrown around, what next? This pushing commentary as news, then backing it up with misreporting real stories needs to be put into check.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

So agreeing with a message from the President of the US is provoking violence while you are walking around DC? Do you hear your self?

Anyways it's clear that this whole issue is being used to create a fake powered keg. The questions we should be poking at is why?

I understand why someone might get provoked by people wearing a hat of the most divisive and bigoted president in the newer US history. Btw, there was no violence involved. You obese, insecure, grumpy old males should lose the victim mentality card.

You do realize that every insult you just hurled in your post, you have exhibited ten fold in this thread and all over this site. You're one of the most divisive and bigoted people on this site, matter of fact its almost all you do here, as well as your comrade SG. You are everything you say you despise. Kettle meet pot.

Which has brought me to the conclusion that you are either dumber than a box of fricken rocks or you're just a troll bot making up divisive rhetoric and getting paid to do it. I'm thinking the latter of the two.

link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

I'm not racist right now.

I'm not wearing my MAGA hat.

It's cool Clark. We gotta hold our Daily Planet jobs somehow.

link   
Its almost time to "UNITE THE WHITE"

Everyone is gonna be sorry when we revert back to the 20s and 30s way of thinking.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Dare I say that your skillset is no longer needed. I mean all I need to do to be right is call you names and side with the mob. Therefore your argument is invalid and you are also a(n) ________. No debate needed!

The only thing I fear more than what to me seems like extreme tactics and mob mentality, is when the pendulum swings back the other way.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Dare I say that your skillset is no longer needed. I mean all I need to do to be right is call you names and side with the mob. Therefore your argument is invalid and you are also a(n) ________. No debate needed!

The only thing I fear more than what to me seems like extreme tactics and mob mentality, is when the pendulum swings back the other way.

It will be up to us to fight against all of this bigotry and mob mentality no matter what side it comes from.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well from ATS facebook and my youtube video remarks on just this story I have been called

obese, ugly, a cuck, engaging in victim mentality, a homosexual bear, a bigot, a racist, needing to clean myself up, etc.

All in one afternoon!

Ah the moral left! No argument to make so resort to insults.

I take it as a badge of honor.

Quite interesting that Progressives use homosexuality as a slur against you. Tres tolerant.

Good thing you aren't Black, no knowing what they would have called you then.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join