It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive editing and lies used to smear Maga hat wearing teens as racist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: pavil

Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Is that a thoughtcrime?

The full video shows how events played out. The Native American guys walked right up to the Kids drumming. The short clip played on TV doesn't show the whole event.

I never said wearing some stupid hat is a crime. But these kids aren't innocent like Grambler and the rest of the Trump circus on ATS is trying to spin.
Only reason they are wearing those hats is because they wanted to provoke a confrontation.
Try wearing a "I love Clinton's" hat in the south and see where it gets you.
Try wearing a CNN hat at a Trump rally and see where it gets you.
Ohh poor kids.

Pathetic.

So poor kids, who even on ats people are chuckling that they are all over the internet now, when we see they werent the racsit the media and others have portrayed.

I guess they have it coming though, because they wore the wrong hat.

I will guarnetee that had a bunch of white racist screamed homophobic and racial slurs at minority teens wearing Obama clithes, you would have a very different take.

If those people wearing Obama close were walking around Alabama id have same oppinion. As I said. Try wearing a Hillary shirt at a Trump rally and see where it gets you. There is nothing poor about that "kid". He wore that hat for a reason, now he's unpopular. Deal with it. You have freedom of speech but it has consequences.

He wore a hat top a rally for life, and was waiting for a bus at the Lincoln memorial.

Your idea that this mean he deserves to be smeared as a racisst for this, becuase other racist approached and yelled at him is pathetic.

And I would say the same if racist in al;abama yelled at a minority kid in an Obama shirt.

He wore a hat of the most unpopular president in the newer history of USA at an event that has nothing to do with Trump or what Trump stands for.

Please you are embarrassing yourself.

He wore a hat in washington, the political capaital of the US, representing the pres of the US. He was there waiting for a bus, he was in washington for the macrh for life rally.

Your excuses for the racism, hatred and lies exhibited towards these kids because they had a hat on you dont like is absolutely astounding.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

So agreeing with a message from the President of the US is provoking violence while you are walking around DC? Do you hear your self?

Anyways it's clear that this whole issue is being used to create a fake powered keg. The questions we should be poking at is why?

You obese, insecure, grumpy old males should lose the victim mentality card.

Very mature!

Hey kids, racism and homophobia is ok as long as its being directed at white kids wearing maga hats!

Suck it up if you have a problem with that!

I never said I had problem with MAGA hats. Take my advice, cut the victim mentality bs. The idiot wore the hat to provoke people, now he's unpopular. That seems fair.

Its not voctim mentality crap.

Its callingb out people for screaming "racist" at these kids, and palstering his face all over the world, whikle even media people suiggest perhaps he needs punched in the face.

All the while ignoring the fact the kid did nothing and in fact he was the one that was having racist stuffed screamed at him.

You saying that is fair, along with your very mature calling of b]]=people as obese and whatnot proves you have a serious flawed way of viewing this situation.

He wore a hat that is associated with bigotry. Yes. A MAGA hat equals bigotry. Trump is a bigot douche bag. Anything with Trumps name on it spells biggot. That's just how it is and Trump has only himself to thank for it.
You have no problem calling people communists or whatever so I have no problem telling people what they really are.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: soundguy

Are you even familiar with the religious sect the blacks were proselytizing for?

Look into Black Hebrew Isrealites. I'm guessing they were the ones proselytizing. They're as bad as Christian Identity in their way. Even SPLC recognizes as much, and I don't agree with them often.

That's why they're down on the Native Americans there. Their mindset is virulently racist and black supremacist.

They didn't *need* the MAGA hats to go after those kids.

Racial supremacy/racism and racial-oriented nationalism is bad and divisive no matter who spouts it.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So agreeing with a message from the President of the US is provoking violence while you are walking around DC? Do you hear your self?

Anyways it's clear that this whole issue is being used to create a fake powered keg. The questions we should be poking at is why?

Very mature!

Hey kids, racism and homophobia is ok as long as its being directed at white kids wearing maga hats!

I never said I had problem with MAGA hats. Take my advice, cut the victim mentality bs. The idiot wore the hat to provoke people, now he's unpopular. That seems fair.

Its callingb out people for screaming "racist" at these kids, and palstering his face all over the world, whikle even media people suiggest perhaps he needs punched in the face.

All the while ignoring the fact the kid did nothing and in fact he was the one that was having racist stuffed screamed at him.

You saying that is fair, along with your very mature calling of b]]=people as obese and whatnot proves you have a serious flawed way of viewing this situation.

He wore a hat that is associated with bigotry. Yes. A MAGA hat equals bigotry. Trump is a bigot douche bag. Anything with Trumps name on it spells biggot. That's just how it is and Trump has only himself to thank for it.
You have no problem calling people communists or whatever so I have no problem telling people what they really are.

And there we have it!

The intolerant left in all of their moral superiority!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Very mature!

And there we have it!

And there we have it. Victim mentality. You know what? All this just proves how unpopular Trump is. He is so "popular" that you can't even wear a crappy hat of his without being labeled as a douche. That's the reality dear sir, no matter how hard you try to spin it

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You're on a website with all these people defending these MAGA hat wearers so I suppose you're guilty by association as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Not sure about that particular example, you'll have to take that up with the author.

Go back and see my edit for other examples.

Yet more from elsewhere:

A palisade—sometimes called a stakewall or a paling—is typically a fence or wall made from iron or wooden stakes, or tree trunks and used as a defensive structure or enclosure.

Many settlements of the native Mississippian culture of the Midwestern United States also made use of palisades. A prominent example is the Cahokia Mounds site in Collinsville, Illinois. A wooden stockade with a series of watchtowers or bastions at regular intervals formed a 2-mile-long (3.2 km) enclosure around Monk's Mound and the Grand Plaza. Archaeologists found evidence of the stockade during excavation of the area and indications that it was rebuilt several times, in slightly different locations. The stockade seems to have separated Cahokia's main ceremonial precinct from other parts of the city, as well as being a defensive structure.[3]

Other examples include the Angel Mounds Site in southern Indiana, Aztalan State Park in Wisconsin, the Kincaid Site in Illinois, the Parkin Site and the Nodena Sites in southeastern Arkansas and the Etowah Site in Georgia.

Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Funny, if these kids are so damn inoccent, Grambler, why did I literally just read they may be Expelled from school? Can't post you a link from my phone, as I have no idea how to do that.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Can you please link to President Trump's racist statements? Direct quotes, I seemed to have missed them. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Very mature!

And this is it.

This is why you justify every single thing anyone would choose to do to these teens no matter what they may or may not do themselves.

This old man could have pulled out his gun and shot them all dead, and you wouldn't have a problem with it because they dared to wear those hats to the March for Life rally (and that was probably the other sin they committed). So as far as you are concerned they had it coming.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Funny, if these kids are so damn inoccent, Grambler, why did I literally just read they may be Expelled from school? Can't post you a link from my phone, as I have no idea how to do that.

Private school is now a target of national slander.

Gee I wonder.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Why did these poor innocent kids wear MAGA hat in the first place?

Because its their right.

Why did people wear Obama clothing?

We are talking about kids here. Why are a bunch of kids wearing MAGA hats?!
Me thinks these kids were looking for confrontation and it was all deliberate.

Is this you?

Warning (language)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Very mature!

And there we have it!

And there we have it. Victim mentality. You know what? All this just proves how unpopular Trump is. He is so "popular" that you can't even wear a crappy hat of his without being labeled as a douche. That's the reality dear sir, no matter how hard you try to spin it

Your calls of victim mentality is unwarranted and hypocritical.

when you assert Trump is a bigot how is that not you then by your own definition engaging in victim mentality.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Because of mon mentality on social media that spread the lie they were racist.

But yep, they deserve it!

Again, the full video is available in the link in the OP, watch for yourself.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

Fox did not cover this.

Actually, they did, from my post with Fox News story:

A Roman Catholic diocese and a Catholic high school in Kentucky issued a joint apology Saturday after videos posted online showed a confrontation Friday between some of the school's students and some Native American adults after rallies near the Lincoln Memorial in Washington.

However, one unedited video circulated on social media Sunday appeared to show that a Native American adult approached the students and instigated the interaction, leading some commentators to retract their previous criticisms of the students.

a reply to: soundguy

Or as, you know, defensive structures.

But do keep trying.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Very mature!

You failed to show the proper definition and usage of bigot three times in one post.

Impressive.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

His posts are pretty much the perfect example of classic bigotry though.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You never cease to amaze me, the time you spend defending idiots. The kids were wrong. Now I am going back to real life. You should try it.

in what way were they wrong? they smiled too much and clapped and jumped in unison with the beating of the mans drum when he approached them. how is that idiotic behavior? ill tell u whats idiotic behavior, making a post about something when u most obviously have never even seen the video and then u insult someone while offering zero evidence to support your viewpoint. use your brain and act like an adult instead of trying to debase people cause u dont agree with them and maybe watch the relevant video first.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MysticPearl

His posts are pretty much the perfect example of classic bigotry though.

Justifying labeling an entire group of people as bigots that deserve to be lied about and have homophobic and racial slurs yelled at them based on their clothing.

Yep sounds like bigotry to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Have the people who are defending the obviously doctored media narrative and the outrage mob on social media actually watched the unedited video? If so, how in the world are you not holding them accountable for this betrayal of the truth? I don't care what your politics are, everyone should call B.S. when you see it or else we are going nowhere as a society. Especially when it is a group of bigoted adults targeting school children for their beliefs.

The modern left have de-intellectualized themselves to the point of absurdity. You've become so obsessed and fixated with Donald trump that you have now become him. Congratulations, I guess...

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join