It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage Returns to Save Brexit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Could you please explain this pic?

It seems that the Brexit is a bad thing, laying waste to everything. And Farage as a knight fights the Brexit.
This does not make sense to me.

Easy peasy

Nigel is the knight in shining armour coming back to slay the evil bloated EU dragon.

edit on 21-1-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You know what? You're right.

Nigel should be fighting the EU to win Brexit.

My bad.

I apologize.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In the media Nigel Farage is what's known as an "attention whore". He is the ultimate in it for himself. The Conservatives didn't like him for his "fascist" views so he left them. Then, with a few of his mates, took over the ailing UKIP party. They won a majority of MEP places then he stabbed his electorate in the back, with the other MEPs.
When you vote for an MEP or an ordinary MP you expect them to fight for your rights, your privileges and your laws. But from the start the MEPs just stirred the cess pit and generally caused trouble. THEY DID NOT FIGHT FOR YOU.
So after 15 odd years you were shown only the bad side, the negative of the EU and it's led to where we are now, crying for brexit.
Then Mr Farage, NOT sir Nigel, saw the writing on the wall for his MEP pig trough and jumped the UKIP ship trying to get into parliament and failing. So what's he do now?? No party wants him so he says he will set up his own.
NOW how is HE going to have ANY influence on brexit when he aint even an MEP or an MP? The only way he can is by whoring himself to the media.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

So after 15 odd years you were shown only the bad side, the negative of the EU and it's led to where we are now, crying for brexit.

Not shown , experienced.
Not everything that came from the EU is bad but the direction of travel of the EU is.

NOT sir Nigel

He will always be Sir Nigel of Brexit to me.

The only way he can is by whoring himself to the media.

Like Keir Starmer does for the Remainers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join