It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Sparks Anger With 'Send A Brick' To Nancy Pelosi And Chuck Schumer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

And if You think the taxpayer won't be PAYING for the bricks, whether they be virtual or the finest hand-made adobe made from the Indigenous Peoples, You just 'might' have sniffed some glue, or the ink that was used to make the picture..

And "Yes" We get to pay for that too..

There are a few of Us that KNOW that ANY politician™ is NOT to be trusted, especially those who continually lies and lies butt especially after He boasted and boasted "I've given millions to Democrats in years past and have even voted Democrat..."

Plus, He ruined the USFL™ right after I received an invitation to tryout. I always wanted to play Pro Baseball/Football. I got the baseball done and at 55 w/a broken back/neck, I can't even be a Kicker...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Funny.

Not surprised to see the anti-free expression folks against this.

Oh well.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Yeah, but it's totally "OK" to mock-behead him. Hypocrites.

Off topic FYI:
Not saying it was okay, by any means, but most people don't realize that KG was satirically reenacting the famous painting of the Jewish heroin Judith, who beheaded an evil oppressor of Israel. NOT SAYING WHAT KG did was okay, but she wasn't emulating ISIS, she was emulating a Jewish female war hero.

Judith and the Head of Holofernes (also known as Judith I) is an oil painting by Gustav Klimt created in 1901. It depicts the biblical character of Judith holding the severed head of Holofernes.

Again, very bad thing for KG to do! But this brick thing isn't much of a step up, IMO

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Kromlech
Yeah, but it's totally "OK" to mock-behead him. Hypocrites.

Off topic FYI:
Not saying it was okay, by any means, but most people don't realize that KG was satirically reenacting the famous painting of the Jewish heroin Judith, who beheaded an evil oppressor of Israel. NOT SAYING WHAT KG did was okay, but she wasn't emulating ISIS, she was emulating a Jewish female war hero.

Judith and the Head of Holofernes (also known as Judith I) is an oil painting by Gustav Klimt created in 1901. It depicts the biblical character of Judith holding the severed head of Holofernes.

Again, very bad thing for KG to do! But this brick thing isn't much of a step up, IMO

yeah, I am suuuuuuure that is what KG was trying to reference. Not, you know, just trying to express that she pretty much wants him dead. To equate these two in any way is border line insanity.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Not, you know, just trying to express that she pretty much wants him dead.

That too. For sure!

To equate these two in any way is border line insanity.

I disagree. Calling for Trump supporters to send bricks to Trump's opposition invokes images of rioters sending bricks through windows. It's a not so subtle dog whistle that encourages violent imagery. Which is why it's thought of as clever, controversial and people are talking about it.

edit on 20-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That's just ATS snapping off parts of the URL

"https://t.co/hfx2sp7JNH"

It links to "https://www.buildtheborderwall.com/"

I'm not sure why Yahoo linked some redirect. Maybe to make money.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
And if You think the taxpayer won't be PAYING for the bricks, whether they be virtual or the finest hand-made adobe made from the Indigenous Peoples, You just 'might' have sniffed some glue, or the ink that was used to make the picture..

I mentioned before, elsewhere. I don't have a problem with my tax dollars going towards this wall. What I DO have a problem with are the MANY MORE billions that we're sending to mexico to help them out, especially when the mexican government is being bought out by the drug cartels.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

They are fake bricks. They maybe cost 50 cents to make. Yet you are going to pay $20 to send one. What is this, grade school? Trump should grow up. Where is the rest of the money going?
edit on 20-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: fixed something

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Reminiscent of this campaign.

www.cbc.ca...

Hills then announced their "Brickstarter." The show launched a website in which you click a button and pledge to add a brick to the proposed wall along the Canada-U.S. border.

Except no one even thought of violence then....it was just a wall.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Pffffft... Enough Ad Nausuim for me!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Nancy and Chuck should receive bricks made from compressed illegal alien poop.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Not his idea. There has been a silver supplier selling Trump coins with the "Buy a coin, we will send nancy a brick" ad for a couple weeks now.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
$20 says someone makes this into a threat of violence, as if people are being encouraged to throw bricks.
You know it's coming.

.....wait for it.

Easy money right there.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wonder how long it will take for real bricks to start arriving through windows following the call.

That's nothing compared to the Left's body count. Not counting the mass infanticide, how many good Americans need to die at the hands of drugs, gangs and other crimes committed by illegal aliens?

Sure, there are plenty of other ways to die. But there is no excuse for inaction when a law is being broken and it is costing Americans. And that cost is too damn high. And for what? All for what? So Nancy Pelosi and left can signal their virtues to other lefties? None of us on the RW are buying it. They all are totally unbelievable. Totally without credibility.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Funny.

Not surprised to see the anti-free expression folks against this.

Oh well.

It's only free expression if you are blocking traffic and wearing antifa masks.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Meanwhile people still not getting paid.

so tell your gal pal Nancy
Trump has made a reasonable offer. is she even going to consider it?
most people agree Trump owned the shutdown initially, but at this point its all on her.
the fed workers union seems to be hibernating. they should be screaming about this.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Can we also send bags of nuts to Maxine Waters and AOC or would that be considered a bio hazard?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Not, you know, just trying to express that she pretty much wants him dead.

That too. For sure!

To equate these two in any way is border line insanity.

I disagree. Calling for Trump supporters to send bricks to Trump's opposition invokes images of rioters sending bricks through windows. It's a not so subtle dog whistle that encourages violent imagery. Which is why it's thought of as clever, controversial and people are talking about it.

We wouldn't be so lucky.

Look man... If you can't pair bricks for a wall with the bricks in this ad, then you have to really work on your symbolic relations.

It's 100% about a wall and 0% bout bricks being thrown through windows.

That's like saying 20 bucks to send them a pound of ice because they're cold hearted and you scream that it's really about hanging them slowly (you know... melting ice... slow hanging).

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Bricks..lol
He just recently called it a see-through steel construction.
Which sounds like a fence to me.

It's not really an original idea, it's been done for years by various organizations.
but I am not against it.
You get to send something fake, representing the reality of the president's "outrage".
While simultaneously handing over your personal information.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It's 100% about a wall and 0% bout bricks being thrown through windows.

Right.....Sure it is!
Wink Wink...Plausible deniability!

<< 1    3 >>

join