It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Yeah, no, like I said above the expected reaction is silence or deflection.

As I mentioned in Grambler's thread on this:

I seem to remember people decrying the short videos that we have most of the time and wishing for more context and now that said context is present, it's ignored.

There's so much flailing, flipping, and flopping going on I almost think I'm at a Chinese fish market.

(no actual Chinese were disparaged in this post)
edit on 20-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Did you think maybe the Muslims allegedly harassing them were paid by the Rightist too? or does your bias only show

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Lol, that you think the activists who posted the video are Muslim.

Black Hebrew Israelites (also called Black Hebrews, African Hebrew Israelites, and Hebrew Israelites) are groups of Black Americans who believe that they are descendants of the ancient Israelites. Black Hebrews adhere in varying degrees to the religious beliefs and practices of both Christianity and Judaism. With the exception of a small number of individuals who have formally converted to Judaism, they are not recognized as Jews by the Jewish community. Many choose to identify themselves as "Hebrew Israelites" or "Black Hebrews" rather than Jews in order to indicate their claimed historic connections.[1][2][3][4] They are not to be confused with African-American Jews who practice normative Judaism.

Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Annee

Take a look at this and make up your own mind:

Pay special attention to what's being shouted at the kids by the activists filming the above video.

Lol at yoj thinking these leftist swine will actually watch the video. It's much easier to shriek and reeeeeeee! with no evidence than to educate oneself by watching the video.

All the leftist trash in this thread KNOW that the video exists yet not a one of them have watched it because they would rather pimp the narrative that CNN told them they should believe.

Hopeless morons and idiots.

If a video shows up from a different perspective -- are you going to watch it?

You've made YOUR choice.

I did not knee-jerk. I am waiting.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Annee

Take a look at this and make up your own mind:

Pay special attention to what's being shouted at the kids by the activists filming the above video.

Lol at yoj thinking these leftist swine will actually watch the video. It's much easier to shriek and reeeeeeee! with no evidence than to educate oneself by watching the video.

All the leftist trash in this thread KNOW that the video exists yet not a one of them have watched it because they would rather pimp the narrative that CNN told them they should believe.

Hopeless morons and idiots.

If a video shows up from a different perspective -- are you going to watch it?

You've made YOUR choice.

I did not knee-jerk. I am waiting.

So you have watched the over hour long video posted?

Based on that video, are you still waiting to see if the kids surrounded the native american, or he approached them?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Rewey
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There is also the video of this 'abuse by black Muslims' floating around but it's pretty unclear. Don't watch it if you get motion sickness. I don't think that it is the biggest part of the overall picture.

That was earlier, right? Those kids don't look to affected or traumatized by the incident by the time the native Americans show up.

I thought it was after the main incident for some reason, but could easily be wrong on that.

ETA: just checked the email I posted on page 4 of this thread, and it definitely happened after the main issue...

So, just to be clear, the Black Muslims started harassing these kids AFTER the Native American drummers came by.

If so, I wonder if the Black Muslims were trying to punish the kids for their treatment of the drummers.

Wrong, watch the entire video if you want to form an opinion. The black Israelites were harrassing everyone around there for an hour in their own video before the incident and and called the kids homosexuals long before the drummer showed up.
edit on 20-1-2019 by Tekner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

ok, I misnamed them

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have watched both vids. The "jews" seem to be looking for a confrontation that never happens. The aboriginal American lied on CNN. The poor smiling kid was awesome.(anyone that thinks his eyes hold malice is projecting, imo) I think this story on CNN is retaliation for the buzzfeed burn and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner
On that twitter vid, it did look like the Indigenous march walked headlong into the the other one. Then it looked like the Catholic grouo were kind of jamming to the drumbeat. The proponents of Agenda 21 typically use indigenous peoples and their issues to promote world totalitarianism and the depopulation agenda.
edit on 20-1-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I dont even know where to begin with how false that is.

Now having watched the video it shouldnt be portrayed as the kids going around harassing people, probably not. This Black Jewish group seems more like a Westboro Baptist Group type thing and should be ignored as such, and do I think some of the people in that group probably did/said some bad things to the Native Americans and probably thought they were apart of the group with group harassing them..probably.

All in all though the anger of over this on both sides is really overblown. Nobody is really innocent here.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that rebuttal. It’s really gotten disgusting how the MSM who are supported by Soros and his Open Borders Society are willing to sacrifice true moral responsibility to promote an agenda designed to enslave an entire world population. They stop at nothing including outright lies and misrepresentation and mischaracterization.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I would hope they live at home, being in high school and all that .... they were bused in for the March For Life. No wonder CNN ran with the interview depicting the kids as insensitive dangerous bullies. It serves their pro abortion stance. Totally tied in to the indigenous movement being used by Agenda 21 proponents.

Apparently, who I tried to reply to didn’t show up ....

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I understand these kids are clueless, my concern would be where they're being influenced?

It seems pretty obvious to me. Based on the 'leadership' of the country now, it's considered fashionable in some circles -- especially among immature adults -- to be ignorant, male, white and a flaming a***ole. Also, to consider oneself superior to, or even to outright hate, anyone that isn't ignorant, male, white or a lower orafice.

Racism, intolerance and hostility towards the oppressed is a "trending" phenomenon right now, all over the world. Not only in the U.S., but everywhere.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

I understand these kids are clueless, my concern would be where they're being influenced?

It seems pretty obvious to me. Based on the 'leadership' of the country now, it's considered fashionable in some circles -- especially among immature adults -- to be ignorant, male, white and a flaming a***ole. Also, to consider oneself superior to, or even to outright hate, anyone that isn't ignorant, male, white or a lower orafice.

Racism, intolerance and hostility towards the oppressed is a "trending" phenomenon right now, all over the world. Not only in the U.S., but everywhere.

Yes the whole video does show racist behavior. Though not from the kids, but directed toward them, along with chants america will be destroyed and hoomophobic statements directed toward them.

I am sorry you felll for a deceptively small section of the entire event.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

You missed the longer video didn't you?
I really hope that is it.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'd like to thank the OP for dropping yet another BS article from a BS source onto the ATS community. They have responded in kind with context and scope that MSM seems inept at doing. Keeps the skills sharp!

Also, they have not shown back up to their thread...as is a common theme. I guess integrity doesn't hold a candle to righteous superiority these days.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Seems people aren't teaching their kids respect anymore, diversity is an important part of society and these people that can't even give a basic respect for other cultures are a cancer in society.

It seems that people can't even watch the full length, unedited video anymore.

At least you fellas are consistent with your fake and uneducated outrage. So you have that going for you at least.

Respect is obviously a trait you do not possess...

Honesty is obviously your shortcoming.

You jump to conclusions, young padawan, a great weaknesses you posses...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
When an ideology is pushing an agenda where the goal is to defame and impugn those that support Trump, facts no longer matter.

Just raw, irrational hatred.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Heh, I told you guys.

originally posted by: Lysergic

You honestly think they will be objective?

hehhuehahahahaha

lularooz
edit on 20-1-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

After viewing the entire video, CNN has changed their position on this.

mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join