It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Seems people aren't teaching their kids respect anymore, diversity is an important part of society and these people that can't even give a basic respect for other cultures are a cancer in society.

It seems that people can't even watch the full length, unedited video anymore.

At least you fellas are consistent with your fake and uneducated outrage. So you have that going for you at least.

Respect is obviously a trait you do not possess...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Am I the only one here with enough intelligence to note that ANYONE can by a MAGA hat and pretend?
Dang , I sure hope not

Yes anyone can 'by' one of those, but that stupid smirk requires years of training, i can tell you that much

I have seen it before, from other people with similar ideals, whenni was a kid some years ago

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

Yes anyone can 'by' one of those, but that stupid smirk requires years of training

Comes easy peasy for Liberal types.
I know , I used to be one...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Where did the boys all get the hats???

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The kid is just being a jerk. He is trying to stare down the Indian but was not successful. His friends seem to be bouncing with the music. There was no racial slur, just a teenage kid being a jerk. If there was no camera taking pictures of him he probably would not have done that. Confidence often comes from Social media interaction, it appears he is trying to get the Indian to stop by making him uneasy, the kid failed.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Clearly a look is grounds for calling out somebody as a racist. I mean, just LOOK at his face. If that doesnt scream racist who will kill millions of people in the future, I dont know what does! LOCK HIM UP NOW!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
And if I may add...

No veteran deserves to have a spotty little tosser try to stare him/her out...

The little knob should try a bit of RL combat instead of Call of duty and then try to look the old chap in the face after he realises that he can’t hack real life.

No respect for this little turd and his Facebook friends as far as I am concerned (and I’m a European by the way...)

Just to see how our Liberal friends react.

Lags

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Except people are still condemning their actions while denying ignorance and watching more than the MSM displayed segmented action.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Lysergic

This kid has his face plastered all over the internet at the moment. Something like this will stick to you for life.

This image is going viral:

Jesus, I'd be beside myself as a parent.

Why?

The handsome young man vs. the old, fading Liberal from the 60's.

He's not just some American Indian (conquered seminole) but an OCCUPY Wall Street goon. Remember how pathetic those idiots were?

The media (suprise) is doing their best to paint this guy like some poor old native american. Wrong! He's a professional carpet bagger!

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Rewey

You respect the elderly mate.

Anyone who does not is not fit to stand.

Look, 99% of the time I would agree with that sentiment, but there's 1% of the time when that's just a lazy argument. Being older does not mean a person is suddenly beyond reproach or simple interaction. It doesn't mean that they're suddenly a protected species. I know plenty of older people who are complete @$$holes, or who are antagonists, like this one appears to be. Donald Trump is old but look at the vitriol he receives daily from people who have never even had a personal interaction with him. Should he also be respected simply on the basis of his age? Do you also feel like punching every person who shows Trump disrespect, or is smug about it?

At the end of the day, this guy was the antagonist, and brought along a bunch of people filming to make sure it was all on film. I don't think he deserves special protection on the basis of his age in this circumstance.

Lastly, I get why people are angry about this 'smug grin' the teen seems to have, but honestly I think at first he's a bit embarrassed. After a while he seems to be standing his ground just to look cool in front of his friends. But pretty soon I think he realises what the old guy is trying to do and just decides to stand his ground. People still have the right to peaceful protest, don't they, regardless of whether they have a smug smile?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Covington Catholic High School

Cov Cath Colonels

Educating Young Men Spiritually, Academically, Physically and Socially.

Something seems to be missing from the curriculum.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The boy's, whose picture is plastered all over the internet and will forever be a meme for "entitlement", mother wrote the reporter who broke this story an email.

In an email to this reporter, the mother of the student right up in Phillips’ face said the story was “fake news.” She claimed that Phillips, who she referred as a “this man,” in quotation marks, was drumming close to the teen’s face. But her biggest gripe, besides saying this reporter was promoting hate, was that she alleged the students were themselves harassed. By “black Muslims.”

“Shame on you! Were you there? Did you hear the names the people where calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping trying to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred?? Did you know that this “man” came up to this one boy and drummed in his face? Shame on you. Only reporting what you want. More fake news.”

When this reporter thanked her for the correspondence and explained that it would be reported on as part of the story, she demanded the emails be deleted.

“Delete my email. I want nothing to do with helping perpetuating (sic) your hate. I do not want to be a part of your story. You are ruining a boys life for fake news. Hate spreads like wildfire. I pray for you.”
When asked about her son’s actions in the video, she did not respond.
heavy.com...

I don't know, that crowd, and that staring boy, don't look too traumatized to me.

edit on 20-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

For anyone interested in the email floating around Twitter I mentioned in an earlier post, I've put it below. I have no idea of the authenticity, but it sounds like a plausible explanation written by a teenager who witnessed it. Food for thought...

Second part:

edit on 20-1-2019 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sounds like people expressed their opinion at the boys actions and so the boys are the victims in mom's eyes. Normal.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There is also the video of this 'abuse by black Muslims' floating around but it's pretty unclear. Don't watch it if you get motion sickness. I don't think that it is the biggest part of the overall picture.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

More fake news being blown way out of proportion and brought to ATS.

Not surprised that it was SG that created the thread. Fairly typical.

Let's see if he even watches the real video. A 2 hour long video created by the only real racists that were there and captured the entire thing. Download this now before it disappears.

It won't watch it.

It is a partisan hack with no interest in objectivity or facts.

Calling a fellow member "it" shows just how low on the food chain you really are. You may disagree with other members opinions or ideas but to call someone "it" just shows what's wrong with you, and this site these days, and how little respect you have for your fellow ATS members here. You should maybe try and expand your intellect and sound less moronic.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well if that email is true then my post about mom is off and this would seem to look as though it was against the kids, probably because of the hats.

eta

"a request the supersedes my entire being" - No drama there

edit on 1/20/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Media AGAIN rush to judgment...

LINK
What makes a liberal want to punch a child?
The progressive media doesn't care about what really happened when it has white boys in MAGA caps to hate.

edit on 20-1-2019 by Tempter because: editing

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

For anyone interested in the email floating around Twitter I mentioned in an earlier post, I've put it below. I have no idea of the authenticity, but it sounds like a plausible explanation written by a teenager who witnessed it. Food for thought...

Second part:

I'm sorry but you're going to have to remove that.

A narrative has been chosen and you are not behaving accordingly.

There can be no other explanation other than, "Orange Man Bad" and "Orange Man Supporters Bad".

Someone will be by shortly to take you to a re-education center so that you can stop this independent thought process.

(This post has been brought to you courtesy of Leftists For America)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

From the same clandestine talent group that produced Hogg?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join