It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
These kids are simply mimicking what they see on the nightly news coming out of Washington. And I mean that as condemnation of the behavior on both sides of the aisle -- not just Trump. Gee, it is almost like it is not a good idea to be pushing memetic tribal warfare based on utterly irrelevant things like the color of your skin or whether you have a penis or not and what kind of hole you like to stick that penis inside of.

These kids shouldn't be expelled from school. That is ridiculous. This is a teaching moment. The school is literally suppose to be teaching them. Make them write a 100 page report on indigenous people.

check video on page 2

CNN is doing what CNN does again.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Southern Guardian

What's absent is the other side of the story.

Notice that?

Guessing not.

Here's a full video, which proves this is being completely blown up.

youtu.be...

yeah i wouldnt call it harassment at all but mockery for sure

of course that is not illegal

and of course its fine with the trump crowd to mock and laugh at this.
sure

MAGA

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Seems people aren't teaching their kids respect anymore, diversity is an important part of society and these people that can't even give a basic respect for other cultures are a cancer in society.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
After seeing the unedited version of the video I retract the second portion of my statement. These boys didn't do a damn thing wrong. Wow, the media manipulation has gotten even more extreme and dangerous that even I realized. It's safe to say at this point that total war has been declared on anyone who refuses to bend the knee and submit to the illiberal authoritarian leftist agenda.

The free-thinkers left among us who stand against this tyranny have to be calm and measured in our response. The reason they are putting propaganda like this out there is because they are trying desperately to goad the far right into a Waco/Oklahoma City type scenario. It is what they want so that they can say, "see, we told you that the right-wing domestic terrorist was the real threat all along! Now grant us total power so we can protect you from these white devils."

It is literally the same concept with the fallout from 9/11. But instead of some people you never met in your life off in some distant land getting annihilated, now you are the target of systemic oppression and eradication.

We need to fight back with words and ideas, people. Expose these evil cowards for what they really are at every turn just as the person who posted the unedited account of this incident in this thread did. Cheers to you!
edit on 20-1-2019 by sooth because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Seems people aren't teaching their kids respect anymore, diversity is an important part of society and these people that can't even give a basic respect for other cultures are a cancer in society.

It seems that people can't even watch the full length, unedited video anymore.

At least you fellas are consistent with your fake and uneducated outrage. So you have that going for you at least.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Gee and only CNN reported this,what does this tell you,come on now wake up,using a CIA owned TV program for your truth

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

The Old Man should have knocked that stupid skip hat right off his dome. LoL

Disrespectful little gimp that he obviously is.

edit on 20-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I saw all videos from both sides and am unbiased.

However, I wish I was no longer an adult so that I could smack that smug little smile of that Winnits face back into sometime in June last year or further..!

Disrespectful little lump of canine faecal matter...

Lags

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
After seeing the unedited version of the video I retract the second portion of my statement. These boys didn't do a damn thing wrong. Wow, the media manipulation has gotten even more extreme and dangerous that even I realized.

This is possibly the most honest post in this thread. This is like the outrage CNN incited about Trump dumping fish food to the koi in Japan, while deliberately editing out Abe doing the same thing only seconds before.

My honest take on this whole event: the native American wanted to deliberately walk through the middle of the crowd, and feel the power that comes when people are made to move out of their way. Why else would he have a group of his own supporters following him with video cameras?

One teenager didn't move out of his way, so the native American pushed very close to him, face to face, so that either the teen would move out of his way or be incited to do something rash - either way would have been a win.

By standing still and smiling, the teen literally did the only sensible and restrained thing he could have done.

Someone was deliberately trying to make a show of power or incite an incident, and it wasn't the teenager. The full video of the event proves me correct. There's also a typed response from one of the teenagers to a news service floating around Twitter. It's worth reading because he explains the truth of the situation in a more mature manner than the hysterical idiots screaming from the rooftops at the moment.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Oh my God...he looked at him after he tried to interrupt their school cheers with his stupid drum. I would have been pissed at him too.

Btw...I live in Cincinnati and know what actually happened. The kids were waiting for a bus to take them back to their hotel and were doing school cheers to pass the time when the jackass with the drum came up on them and tried to shut them down with his stupid howling. THAT is why the kids were pissed at him in the first place. Of course CNN didn’t report the true story...why would they?

edit on 2019/1/20 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

You respect the elderly mate.

Anyone who does not is not fit to stand.

The hatred was oozing out the young fool in spades, its all in the eyes you see.

He would have moved for me, with a burst snib if need be. x

It's nice to be nice, weans can either learn that the easy way or the hard way.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Too bad their parents didn't teach them better.

It's a shame when adults take ideology too far, much less youth.

Makes you wonder what society will be when centrism is viewed as a disloyal trait, and polarization gets its full grasp.

This site will have (has had) the war of the extremes pointing the finger as they white wash the ramifications of going too far.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

All I see is the kid watching the guy singing. The kid didn't say a word or attacked him. Those kids actually enjoyed the performance.

This is just another of your biased threads.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The elderly are viewed by many cultures (with the exception of mostly the far east) as senile and a burden.

I don't take the words of the elderly as the end all be all, but I'll listen.

You don't have to agree, but rather hear out.

Sure, times have changed, and that's important to note. But maybe there is something that should be at least heard. Maybe baby boomers and millennials could heed the advice of those that built the world that spoiled us.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

All i know is that you extend the elderly the common courtesy of being herd.

What you don't do is stare an old Man down with such malice and disregard in your eyes, you certainly never step up to the elderly, it's just not done.

If i was the boy's father he would be feeling the back of my hand on his jaw and grounded until further notice when he got home.

CNN bullcrap aside the look in that young Mans eyes says it all.

edit on 20-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I think the answer is clear. The guy should have assaulted and knocked the caps off all wearing a MAGA hat. I mean, that IS what usually happens to kids wearing them these days, right?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Their intimidating behaviour would have been more appropriate if it had been aimed toward a Catholic Peado Priest.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I totally agree. When I saw this video the first thing that came to my mind was... "this is the kind of hateful role model that's being peddled by our president!" If Trump supporters want to deny this, all I have to say is look at all the MAGA hats these teens were wearing!

Here is a poor a native American who was also a Vietnam Vet! These teens are ignorantly threatening and ridiculing this poor man! A man who has more right to occupy this land and has put his life in harms way to defend it! Disgraceful!! Their parents should also be ashamed of themselves for supporting a president who expresses this kind of racial hate and at the same time most likely expressing their own racial hatred in their home.

This president has created an atmosphere of hate and division in this country. America's values and a leading defender of human rights is being whittled away. I can't believe in this day and age, we would have this kind of racial hate and support for a president who continues to voice the kind of hate and poor moral character Jesus Christ would be condemning!

The GMC plant in Toledo is just another example of how racial hate has gone unchecked in this country.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Am I the only one here with enough insight to note that ANYONE can buy a MAGA hat and pretend?
Dang , I sure hope not

edit on 1/20/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/20/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join