It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I tend to give more weight to the video's and what they show, if people actually watch them all, than the native attorney who organized the other protest and is no doubt defending Philips.

My opinion has evolved as more video's became available to paint the full picture. Read my posts in this thread.

Where did I use the word "mobbing" or even mention that?

How do you feel about the doxing crowd? I think they are the lowest of the low and the absolute scummy bottom of the barrel. Doxing kids too
and causing a school to shut down out of fear. The stink of that crowd is all over this one.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

www.msnbc.com...

a reply to: Grambler

"How to ignore witness accounts"?

Thanks, maybe next time. Wrong site?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

www.msnbc.com...

So we have to believe this woman over the video?

Just curious, why chose her over the kids accounts who were also there?

Nope, ignore the witnesses you dont like, and the actual video evidence, just so you can keep pushing a narrative that you like.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Acquire footage that proves them completely wrong.

Next question.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Why not. Assassinate her character first, and I'll come up with a third report. Deal?

a reply to: Blaine91555

I'm just trying to put a finger on the lie you found with the initial CNN report, or with the headline of this thread. He even mentioned to be walking towards them in the second vid from the op, I just don't get it.

Could be me treating the word lie very carefully though, I dunno.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

What is disturbing is that one of the videos that I saw, that showed the boys surround and block the Native American drummers from continuing their walk down the walkway, while the crowd of boys got increasingly animated and disrespectfully mocking, and chanting "build the wall", and generally acting badly, was almost immediately taken down. Even the media outlets that had displayed that video, like Heavy and Medium, quickly swapped that video out. Some strings are being pulled at a very high level to make those boys look innocent. But they most certainly are not.

The proof is out there, probably still on twitter.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

probably

But not really.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

www.msnbc.com...

The only eye witness report being ignored is people who ignored the video.

Screw the grown ass men being racist to every group there (including the American Indians), the boys smirked! How dare they!

What a joke.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Why not. Assassinate her character first, and I'll come up with a third report. Deal?

She has no character...she is as much of a liar as CNN, this Phillips guy and ALL the leftist loons that jump when told how high by their "journalist" masters.

I'm just trying to put a finger on the lie you found with the initial CNN report, or with the headline of this thread. He even mentioned to be walking towards them in the second vid from the op, I just don't get it.

Could be me treating the word lie very carefully though, I dunno.

You can put your whole body on the lies found with the initial report, so trying to put a finger on it Stevie Wonder could do, and hundreds of subsequent reports that lied as well or simply didn't give a s*** about the truth. They were like sharks coming for blood when they saw the Maga hats. DISGUSTING cowards running this story and the naive democrats would walk off a bridge if they were told it would ruin the GOP.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

OK, I see now. You did not watch the video's of Philips walking into the crowd of kids who were in fact just standing there. They did not surround him, he walked up to them. That kid was in the same spot he was before it started and after. The drum was inches from him. From his perspective a guy walked up to him, started beating a drum in his face and kept inching closer. Perhaps they took down the deceptive video's to make room for the ones that showed what actually took place?

Watched from another angle it tells the real story. Why stick with the obviously deceptive clip in favor of the one that gave the wrong impression?

Watch this, only watch the whole thing.

The truth is there if you want to find it. If not?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I did see it, and I saw several others too, that you can no longer find on YouTube, that showed extremely disrespectful behavior. They have been taken down and in some cases swapped out.

I don't care if you believe me or not. They were posted here on ATS, so I know a lot of people did see them, here and elsewhere, and aren't likely to go look at them again. The images are ingrained in memory. I know what I saw and heard, and just because those videos aren't available right now, doesn't mean it didn't happen. There are eye witnesses still telling the same story that the videos, now taken down, told.

I know what I saw, and those boys are no angels. They're culpable.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I did see it, and I saw several others too, that you can no longer find on YouTube, that showed extremely disrespectful behavior. They have been taken down and in some cases swapped out.

I don't care if you believe me or not. They were posted here on ATS, so I know a lot of people did see them, here and elsewhere, and aren't likely to go look at them again. The images are ingrained in memory. I know what I saw and heard, and just because those videos aren't available right now, doesn't mean it didn't happen. There are eye witnesses still telling the same story that the videos, now taken down, told.

I know what I saw, and those boys are no angels. They're culpable.

Sigh.

You know, nobody has ever been hurt by admitting that they screwed up, try it and I promise it will be okay.

Hugs*

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

"build the wall", and generally acting badly, was almost immediately taken down. Even the media outlets that had displayed that video, like Heavy and Medium, quickly swapped that video out. Some strings are being pulled at a very high level to make those boys look innocent. But they most certainly are not.

The proof is out there, probably still on twitter.

Terrible, say it aint so!! Someone said "BUILD THE WALL" MY GODS, imagine if a group had said Fgg** Crak%% Ni**8

Oh wait one did and it wasn't the white kids. I nor anyone else is under any obligation to move out of a persons way who marches right into our face beating a drum. Why should we? Because he is a POC and we are white? Its not happening buddy boy.

I don't know why people are continuing to have discourse with you. Words and facts are useless at this point and everyone is sounding like a broken record discussing this with you in this thread...

I think its safe to say you just hate whitey. My last and only response to you.

BTW www.yahoo.com...

edit on 22-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I know what I saw, and those boys are no angels.

Boys were no angels, but ignore the grown ass men who were racist towards everyone.

We heard you the first fifty times.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Southern Guardian

What's absent is the other side of the story.

Notice that?

Guessing not.

Posting again so people actually see it, he clearly targeted that group of kids and walked straight up to them and is now saying they surrounded and mocked him and were yelling "build the wall" when there is 0 audio evidence of that being said.

twitter.com...

It appears that as they marched by doing their tribal dance the kids kept chanting "build the wall" and mocking the tribal dance. The Indian then came back and said that whites should go back to Europe. The kids are classless idiots if nothing else. The way I see it, the kids set the whole thing off, the Indian, who can really blame him for feeling that way?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

If they were posted on ats, could you post the threads and pages of that?

If they were removed, they will still show up as removed videos on those threads, so I would be happy to see these as proof of this conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Southern Guardian

What's absent is the other side of the story.

Notice that?

Guessing not.

Posting again so people actually see it, he clearly targeted that group of kids and walked straight up to them and is now saying they surrounded and mocked him and were yelling "build the wall" when there is 0 audio evidence of that being said.

twitter.com...

It appears that as they marched by doing their tribal dance the kids kept chanting "build the wall" and mocking the tribal dance. The Indian then came back and said that whites should go back to Europe. The kids are classless idiots if nothing else. The way I see it, the kids set the whole thing off, the Indian, who can really blame him for feeling that way?

Please show me any video with them chanting build that wall.

How did the kids set it off when black activists yelled at them for an hour, and the native activists approached them?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You are a liar, and trying not to sink...well you are sunk. I watched every video posted here and on youtube. I watched a group of kids standing on the steps get approached by this idiot and beat his drum in their face. He lied, CNN lied, you're lying...those kids never left the steps in ANY video posted...NONE, nada...and the fact that MILLIONS of leftist are apologizing and NOT screaming "but look at this video" or "did you not see that video" tells me you're full of it. Face it, you hate Trump and you want so bad to have something against him and his supporters you will convince yourself it MUST be true...even when 95% of your own base is now licking their wounds and CNN should be sued into bankruptcy.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

No the kids didn't walk by anyone..lol. They were in a group on the steps. Phillips was the one who decided to walk up to them..you can watch this for yourself...and get into their groups...he lied...yes, the fragile native american sold you dogs*** as chocolate. No one chanted build the wall...there were a few hundred people there...only 1 or 2 have come forward "witnessing this horrible teenage behavior" and oddly enough they only went on MSNBC and CNN to tell their harrowing tails..hmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The one I posted compiles video's to show the whole story. You can't comment on it unless you watch it?

Watch it without the bias. Clearly you have not seen it or you would never say " showed the boys surround and block the Native American drummers from continuing their walk down the walkway" when in fact they had a clear path to the memorial and instead walked into the middle of the children to bait them. If you do watch it, note how there is in fact a clear path and he walks past it and straight into the kids who remain exactly where they were. Those behind Philips are people who followed him to get video's of it or egg him on. Those are not kids behind him.

If you chose to not watch the video's or to deny them if you do watch them, it's a meaningless debate. You want one thing to be true so badly you can't get past it, it seems.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join