It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Way to keep falling for a false narrative. They do this every game and it has nothing to do with race:

Hi Jim, Here we have a former Covington Catholic High student, who is literally in the picture, not only saying that it was 100% school spirit not race, but also that it happened in 2012, not 2015 like they claim

Twitter link

I suppose they disparaging smurfs here.

Just give it a rest, will ya?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Its like you never went to high school.

LMAO

Its a hard life being confused by the run of the mill, day to day things that everyone around you does. Its even harder when you work so hard to muster up outrage where none would otherwise be. Like bleeding a turnip, i'd say.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Right. Tell it to this kid. Tell him this wasn't about race and these kids weren't emboldened to harrass this black player.

Just like encouraging Trump supporters to send "Chuck N Nancy" a brick wasn't ever meant to invoke violent images of rocks (sometimes with notes) being thrown through windows by angry mobs.

Wink Wink

edit on 22-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

There are black basketball players?
Who knew?
I am stunned someone yelled at a player at a sporting event.

wow
just wow

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Right. Tell it to this kid. Tell him this wasn't about race and these kids weren't emboldened to harrass this black player.

Just like encouraging Trump supporters to send "Chuck N Nancy" a brick wasn't ever meant to invoke violent images of rocks (sometimes with notes) being thrown through windows by angry mobs.

Wink Wink

You just keep on going, I will say a prayer for you.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

From the same twitter link in my previous post that you obviously didn't even bother to click:

Keep trying though, you'll get there eventually.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Oh, my high school had douche bags just like Brett Kavanaugh and these bright points of entitled light. It's just that we had better leadership from our school administrators and parents, who would have never let any of this sort of behavior go on.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I suppose they disparaging smurfs here.

So, "black face" is cool now?

What's you point? That these social half wits also have fraternity like toga parties too? Do they boof too?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

any other non washington dc field trip reasons you want to fling dirt on these high school kids?

you are so far from that event it is hilarious

you would have gotten away with it to if it wasn't for those darn kids....shakes fist in the air

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah, a bunch of little angels, those kids!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah, a bunch of little angels, those kids!

your disgust for these high school kids is quite telling
thanks for exposing that

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Oh, my high school had douche bags just like Brett Kavanaugh and these bright points of entitled light. It's just that we had better leadership from our school administrators and parents, who would have never let any of this sort of behavior go on.

Lol what year did you go to high school?

Back on point... we still have a group of high schoolers verbally attacked with very racist comments and an Indian elder that purposely went into the center of the teens and started chanting. We then have one teen just stand there and watched him with a smirk on his face while his group chanted school songs to drown out the group yelling racist comments at them.

All sides were interviewed after all said and done and NONE of the groups felt threaten... so what is the point to all this other than the media and YOU trying to make something out of all this that was not there.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

"This" behavior.

What would "this" behavior be? Keep in mind that I am about the first in line to roast your average high school, and id typically push people out of the way to roast a catholic anything, let alone high school. I am not sympathetic at all.

But you have not shown me anything yet that i haven't seen at countless other schools. So...whats "this" behavior you refer to?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
lulz

someone still hung up over high school hahaha

nice moving of the goal posts btw

since the OP accusation flared out gotta get to the next one eh

heueheuhe

hey didja ever get my u2u?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
All that is needed for evil to flourish is for people to make up crap like this and preach it as gospel.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Nobody felt threatened? You sure about that? I'm not. Those "Black Israelites" kept invoking protection from angels, and called the Native American "Gad", as he stepped between the mob of boys and the five nutty preachers.

Genesis 30:11 11Then Leah said, "What good fortune!" So she named him Gad.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Hey, if you're okay with your kids acting like that, who am I to tell you how to parent. Life will teach your kids what you will not, like these kids, their families and their school are now learning.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Nobody felt threatened? You sure about that? I'm not. Those "Black Israelites" kept invoking protection from angels, and called the Native American "Gad", as he stepped between the mob of boys and the five nutty preachers.

Ya I heard the actual interviews of the "Black Israelites" talking to the police and they said it was all good etc, very non emotional. lol I guess you haven't listen to that... BTW it seems the "Black Israelites" started the taunting in the first place due to the MAGA and their taunting was very racist...RACIST...something you have not even addressed.

Speaking of black face...wasn't in the too distant past it was a joke seen by all as just that, a joke. In just recent times it has been added to the list of racist acts one can do... Below is a very racist Ted Danson who was in a long relationship with Whoopi... I keep saying the left has a memory of about 10 minutes and they rewrite history to fit their memes.

edit on 22-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why hasn't this been moved to the "hoax" bin?

Even when I saw the short, misleading video I thought, "What the hell is wrong with a kid smiling?".

But if you want to insist the smile or "smirk" is somehow racist and a million other assumptions.

What exactly did the black activists mean when they shouted numerous obscenities at these boys?

Have any of you geniuses criticized them for their abhorrent behavior?

And of yeah, the NA gentleman clearly is a liar. Sorry, but the evidence of my EYES and ears and the video gives no other interpretation (if we are being honest, which I know is impossible for Lefties). The man lied about how this whole situation went down as well as who confronted and taunted who.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Genesis 30:11 11Then Leah said, "What good fortune!" So she named him Gad.

So the black racists attacking teens felt threatened?

Hahahahaha!

I bet if they were white racist yelling at kids you wouldn’t be telling us how they needed to be defended from kids because they get threatened

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join