It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Considering i was not their that's hardly lightly. LoL

Not a problem just very bad manners.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

I can see further than the nose on my face and know better than to disrespect the elderly. LoL

And yes even if they disrespect me, i can take it, for now.

Old people should not have to.
edit on 21-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
After getting more info and watching more videos....it appears that.

The kid facing the elder wasn't as obnoxious as first reported. It also doesn't appear as several sources reported that the vietnam vet was as offensive as reported either. The Guys who were on the corner preaching, they were obnoxious, but if you've ever been to DC, you know that there are always groups like this pushing their agenda and trying to spread thier message. You just ignore them and move on.

You also must know, and I'll be honest, if my son told me he supported Donald Trump and wanted to wear a MAGA hat, first of all my wife would cry and disown him, but I'd be like, okay..but I would tell him this..."Remember, wearing that hat is provocative. You're going to get strong reactions and it's up to you to ignore them and not get caught up in the chaos and anger. Also remember this, is it your intention to be disruptive and provocative. Why are you trying to get a strong reaction out of other people.'

There simple.
edit on 21-1-2019 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I can see further than the nose on my face and know better than to disrespect the elderly. LoL

Except you cannot see the drum in front of your nose. If you excuse bad manners because someone is elderly, that's not manners, that's stupidity.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Staring is disrespect?
Lol, okay.🤣

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

See now that would have been the best result for everyone.

Hands down without a dought.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

See now that would have been the best result for everyone.

Hands down without a dought.

You misspelled doubt, you disrespectful punk.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Have you ever been to gaol, or in the wrong sort of area, at the wrong time per-chance?

Lots of things are disrespectful, body language can get you into a whole load of crap if you don't pay attention to your surroundings.

And aggressive body language, well if you can't put up, you should shut up really(not you personally) if you know what i mean.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If I was a relative of that native drummer, I would tell him that approaching a person and drumming and chanting in their face is provocative.

I probably wouldnt have told him it would be especially bad to do that to a child, because I would think that would be self evident.

Now tell me, would you tell your child that wearing an Obama shirt or hat is provocative in the same way?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Have you ever been to gaol, or in the wrong sort of area, at the wrong time per-chance?

Lots of things are disrespectful, body language can get you into a whole load of crap if you don't pay attention to your surroundings.

And aggressive body language, well if you can't put up, you should shut up really(not you personally) if you know what i mean.

That was not the situation in this case, so..............yea.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Crap Man, it's the spelling police, run everyone.

Respect is earned, as to the "punk" part, bite it I'm afraid. x

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If I was a relative of that native drummer, I would tell him that approaching a person and drumming and chanting in their face is provocative.

I probably wouldnt have told him it would be especially bad to do that to a child, because I would think that would be self evident.

Now tell me, would you tell your child that wearing an Obama shirt or hat is provocative in the same way?

I still didn't see that Vietnam Vet as being as offensive as some are saying. I don't see the Obama Shirt as being as provocative...maybe in the same way as wearing a 'I'm a Democrat" or "I'm a Republican" Shirt, but MAGA tends to bring out anger in people that are easily offended.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: SammyB0476

No, the confusion comes when he begins to crap a brick halfway into his bull crap staring routine.

If he was a real Man that would generally be round about the time his opponent smelled the fear and cracked his jaw.

He will learn i suppose, might be missing a few front teeth and eating soup through a straw for a while when he does learn all the same, but some idiots persist on finding out the hard way.

So just to clarify.

Had the kid been 18, he should have expected to get punched in the jaw for smiling.

But the adult coming up to another person and banging a drum in their face while his friend yelled racist things, he not only shouldnt be punched, but could have been reasonably expected to punch the other guy for smiling at this provacation.

Unbelieveable

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Crap Man, it's the spelling police, run everyone.

Respect is earned, as to the "punk" part, bite it I'm afraid. x

Respect is earned and that old dude sure didn't deserve any.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Who approached who?? Who elevated the situation and who is the third that that did. We're trying at this time to get the elder and the kids together to talk. Ther's no hate on either side they were all used.

All have something to learn

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Staring is disrespect?
Lol, okay.🤣

It depends... If the Indian elder was chanting and the teen got up into his face then that is totally disrespectful. If the Indian elder walked up to the teen and started to chant into his face and the teen just stood his ground that would not be disrespectful.

It seems the reality of this is the Indian elder was the aggressor...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Grambler

I still didn't see that Vietnam Vet as being as offensive as some are saying. I don't see the Obama Shirt as being as provocative...maybe in the same way as wearing a 'I'm a Democrat" or "I'm a Republican" Shirt, but MAGA tends to bring out anger in people that are easily offended.

Take all politics and race out of it.

Is a person coming up to another face and banging a drum in it, while his buddy yells racist insults offensive or uncalled for? Especially when the person with the drum is an adult and the other a teen?

I think it is. I think its being downplayed or justified because of identity politics.

A maga hat is no more offensive than an obama shirt.

If we live in a society were one can not celebrate a poltician they chose because of offended people that will enact violence on them, then maybe we should question those willing to do the violence as opposed to questioning the people wearing the cloths.

link   

originally posted by: mikell
Who approached who?? Who elevated the situation and who is the third that that did. We're trying at this time to get the elder and the kids together to talk. Ther's no hate on either side they were all used.

All have something to learn

Agreed. Media used them. I think the kids were only at fault because they couldn't seem to leave the Black israelites alone...Again in Washington you got to walk away from the crazies and What chaparone let's kids wear MAGA hats in these politically charged times?

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Just to clarify, if he was old enough to step to me i would have hit him anyway to within reason.

Stuff 18, if you wish to stand like a Man, you can pick you teeth out your cheek like one.

What's unbelievable is your racist Indian assumption, which is the agenda you seem to keep pushing. LoL

Let's make America great again by squaring up to old Men, what a silly stupid mentality.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Is a person coming up to another face and banging a drum in it... I get that he was close but I still don't think it was as in your face and offensive as some are saying.

I'm also saying that MAGA hat is more inciteful. I agree that you should be able to celebrate whomever you want, but we both know that MAGA hat's offend those who are easily offended. I'll do an experiment soon. I'll have my wife make a MAGA Shirt and an Obama is Awesome shirt and I'll have one of my kids film the reactions. I'm in Vegas, I should be able to go down the the strip and I would think that most vegas tourists are a mixed bag, conservative and liberal.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join