It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: Grambler

Too be fair, they managed to capture on film a smirk that is very punchable. In my day, he probably would have been in constant danger of a thrashing until he learned better. Nowadays people never learn better.

That smarmy smirk would look nice plastered all over my downstairs toilet wall.

Lags

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Come on now,his face will be familiar as he is just another crisis actor they use,at least change them up some,more BS by media

That's the beauty of media, it's all fake the only people that think otherwise have taken sides and are playing along.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Lysergic

This kid has his face plastered all over the internet at the moment. Something like this will stick to you for life.

This image is going viral:

Jesus, I'd be beside myself as a parent.

For life.???..hogg Hitler is already a thing of the past.

Humans have very short memories and if they do remember, they have zero emotional ties to those memories

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You heard wrong.

Again.

They weren't Muslim.

You might want to check facts.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
wee guys wae smug faces like that dont have smug faces for long because someone will likely put a boot or brick in it !

nothing humbles a smug wee prick than a a full pelt malkie !

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The look alone, would rate a Glasgow kiss, at the very least.

Wipe that smirk right off his coupon, and give him the tears in his eye to appreciate his folly ta boot.

You don't make nations great again by treating elderly war veterans in such a manner, that's a given.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Aye could ye imagine a wee roaster like that doin that in Scotland , laddie would be gallus as ye like to try it , but he wouldnt come away smiling thats for sure!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

This kid has his face plastered all over the internet at the moment. Something like this will stick to you for life.

For life.???..hogg Hitler is already a thing of the past.

Humans have very short memories and if they do remember, they have zero emotional ties to those memories

The wee guy is probably only doing it for the media attention , probably doesnt have a political bone in his body!

he will be quoted later as saying he "did it for the likes "

edit on 21-1-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Probably come away with a permanent smile if he picked the wrong dude. LoL

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Why would you be beside yourself? He's just standing there. Maybe antifa should take notes. Where did they mob the guy like your title says?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Baby faced rich kid with no respect.

Lives at home or a paid dorm, I bet.

This kids a classic liberal leftist who put on a Trump hat.

No effing way this cocky lil' pup is right leaning.

Well, the left have been trying to get another pet group in their corner. It was only a matter of time before they started trying to pull the Natives in.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

That video is worth a thread of its own. The Hebrew Israelites were saying "oh here he comes to save the day" when that Native starting beating his drum. This was 110% an absolute setup and didn't go any kind of way the Native told. Wow, just unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So...again...when actual facts emerge we find out that media is lying to us to (presumably) stoke the fires of political angst in America.

America...the land of 300 fiddles, and the media plays every last one of them like the cheap county fair instruments they seem to be.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Oh please make a thread on that video its all types of crazy!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Rewey

You respect the elderly mate.

Anyone who does not is not fit to stand.

The hatred was oozing out the young fool in spades, its all in the eyes you see.

He would have moved for me, with a burst snib if need be. x

It's nice to be nice, weans can either learn that the easy way or the hard way.

How did they disrespect him? I'm all about respecting elders and teach the same to my kids, but if I'm approached by an elder looking to make a scene, he won't be respected in the manner you're looking for. Everything has a line that can be crossed.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Watch the actual video. The mom is right.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Facts? What emerged? Two different political rallies but it wasn't the indigenous people showing up to mock the march for life.

And your topic would be the media picking up on this during the time and age, which some of us would dare to call the return of fascism in the midst of our "open-societies"? At least you have your priorities right, right?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Probably come away with a permanent smile if he picked the wrong dude. LoL

Why have you still not grasped the story of what happened here? The kid was just doing songs with his classmates while they were waiting to be picked up. Then the indian became the aggressor and told the news he was the victim. You've been all over the kid's case from the start and seem to overlook actual video evidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Facts? What emerged? Two different political rallies but it wasn't the indigenous people showing up to mock the march for life.

And your topic would be the media picking up on this during the time and age, which some of us would dare to call the return of fascism in the midst of our "open-societies"? At least you have your priorities right, right?

You are so grossly misinformed it is astounding

The kids were waiting for a bus

They were accosted by black activists yelling racial and homophobic slurs

Those same black activists shouted down the natives as well

The natives then marched up to the kids, who had not interfered or said one word to the natives that had been shown on the videos

The drummer lied and said the kids were a accosting the black activists, so he got in their face for peace

Then he lied again and said the smiling kid blocked his escape

Then his native activist pal made racial comments to the kids

All the while not one video has shown any of the kids making racial comments to the natives

You have said that the kids smirk was proof of white sumpremacy

It is clear that you are so ideological in your hatred for these kids based on their skin color that you will ignore facts

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Here is Nick Sandmann statement on what happened. Basically what others have gathered from the longer video and his thoughts at the time.

I am providing this factual account of what happened on Friday afternoon at the Lincoln Memorial to correct misinformation and outright lies being spread about my family and me.

Statement of Nick Sandmann, Covington Catholic High School junior, regarding incident at the Lincoln Memorial

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join