It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi are the true American Patriots because they are politicians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
My heading: Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi are the true American Patriots because they are politicians serving the best interest for all Americans

Got to say I'm very proud to have Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi stop at every turn of President Trumps' promises to the American people.
We need more and I mean more strong representatives there in Washington D.C. to stop President Trump and his wishful thinking that what he is doing is best for the American people. He's been all wrong with his promises, like ....

Well it doesn't matter since Chuck and Nancy love America more then President Trump. I mean she was going to see the troops in Afgan, like she was stopped.
Actually if I was stationed in Afgan I would give her the biggest hug she ever had in her life. But you know what, us Vet's know she is full of BS.

Anyway I just wanted to make a statement from abroad, Trump is Good for Americans, Chuckie boy and mafioso Nancy, let her keep her maids at her mansion now. .
edit on 0100000001412019-01-20T01:41:01-06:00410101am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

please not I said "partriates" LOL
edit on 0100000037412019-01-20T01:41:37-06:00413701am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000011502019-01-20T01:50:11-06:00501101am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000052212019-01-20T02:21:52-06:00215201am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

M.I.M., you have a spelling error in your title, and you didn't follow the ATS formatting rules, when starting this thread. Take it from me, you'll get censored by ATS if you don't fix a few things.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

M.I.M., you have a spelling error in your title, and you didn't follow the ATS formatting rules, when starting this thread. Take it from me, you'll get censored by ATS if you don't fix a few things.

OK
Thanks

I'll try to fix them now

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
OK, fixed what I could, but what else should I fix?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Dude...

What do Americans need….?? A lair business man in the Whitehouse or lair politicians…?

Again… 800.000 jobless for a mounts actually 800.000 including their family is a bout 2, 5 million to start with if not more” and the dude promised more works for the Americans …

Tell me if I am wrong----

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The little girl in your avatar needs to smile especially when she meets Schumer and Pelosi.

Post got me in. Had a chuckle.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: musicismagic

The little girl in your avatar needs to smile especially when she meets Schumer and Pelosi.

Post got me in. Had a chuckle.

Kind regards,

Bally

Thanks
I just can't believe that common sense has started to begin being lost in America. In overseas, people wish they had a leader like Trump. But you know, the news (main news) won't admit it.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Sense of humor is lost across a broad spectrum, Presently it's okay to make fun of leaders (in western countries).

I'm wondering if that will come to an end soon. It's not that playing with words and pictures is demeaning. It's the way that the public perception is warped and twisted by those media outlets in power. Something twisted in translation no matter how good it is.

Sigh, my thoughts.

Kind regards as always.

bally

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
Dude...

What do Americans need….?? A lair business man in the Whitehouse or lair politicians…?

Again… 800.000 jobless for a mounts actually 800.000 including their family is a bout 2, 5 million to start with if not more” and the dude promised more works for the Americans …

Tell me if I am wrong----

If I could decipher the 5th grade spelling and grammer I would but alas your post is unreadable except for the last sentence.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I just long for the day where we have an effectual congress that actually does their job presenting new ideas and lasting, measured solutions to actual problems (as opposed to manufacturing fake problems and selling the promise of fake solutions to said fake problems for the sole purpose of manipulating and scaring people under their thumb). And a president with measured restraint and the resolve to oppose congress when they present a very popular, but very bad idea. Or the nerve to adopt an idea that is unpopular within their own party, but has been shown through evidence and reason that it is what is right for the country.

That is how it should work. Not E.O. tyrants and cry baby congresspeople throwing incessant tantrums and the flagrant use of scare tactics to manipulate people turning neighbor against neighbor or even tearing families apart just because these "politicians" think it might help their career longevity.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Sense of humor is lost across a broad spectrum, Presently it's okay to make fun of leaders (in western countries).

I'm wondering if that will come to an end soon. It's not that playing with words and pictures is demeaning. It's the way that the public perception is warped and twisted by those media outlets in power. Something twisted in translation no matter how good it is.

Sigh, my thoughts.

Kind regards as always.

Thank you as always.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
I just long for the day where we have an effectual congress that actually does their job presenting new ideas and lasting, measured solutions to actual problems (as opposed to manufacturing fake problems and selling the promise of fake solutions to said fake problems for the sole purpose of manipulating and scaring people under their thumb). And a president with measured restraint and the resolve to oppose congress when they present a very popular, but very bad idea. Or the nerve to adopt an idea that is unpopular within their own party, but has been shown through evidence and reason that it is what is right for the country.

That is how it should work. Not E.O. tyrants and cry baby congresspeople throwing incessant tantrums and the flagrant use of scare tactics to manipulate people turning neighbor against neighbor or even tearing families apart just because these "politicians" think it might help their career longevity.

From my point of view, which is nothing and should remain nothing as it is nothing but the common sense

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Ok just had the most pleasing dream.... No not like you think, get your mind out of the gutter. It was very similar to "The
Breakfast Club" . Well in the sense of the Teacher who had to stay with Paul Gleason. In my dream he was also vanquished, only he was a different character all together.

How does this have anything to do with the OP title you ask ? Oh nothing beyond that they were all true students because they were in school........ 'don'be rediculous' ( in my best Balki voice). But it makes as much sense don't you think. In the end, I get the Teacher woman/girl, who by the way lives in the next town over. Which puzzles me.... I knew her town's name, but not my towns name.

I give her a paper owl that I had made while in detention. She was blown away with the gesture. There were two teacher woman, my blond and a brunette. I also had a best friend guy, who got the brunette. I guess I would of been Estevez, his girl/teacher Molly Ringwald, and my teacher/girl Alley Sheedy. Er, no, it was the other way around. I ended up with Ringwald, him with Sheedy.

Well so goes another night, recovering from a surgery and hospital stay...(this part for real). Strange dreams indeed.
Pelosi and Schumer. ok, their not like anyone in the dream. Unless the dream I was having last night where I woke with a start, and almost fell to the hard floor.

Chuck and Nancy tend to fall more in the category of Nightmares. You see where I'm going with this...! They are less like politicians, and more like nightmares. ....so crumb... I'm probably up for the rest of the night.... Damn Pelosi and Schumer. Hope they both choke on their 'Ensure' Meanwhile 800,000 cant even afford to eat at Taco
Bell. She will go down in history like the Witch from OZ, Trump will be Re-elected a second term, and I will finally get the sleep I need.

I kid you not......

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Ok just had the most pleasing dream.... No not like you think, get your mind out of the gutter. It was very similar to "The
Breakfast Club" . Well in the sense of the Teacher who had to stay with Paul Gleason. In my dream he was also vanquished, only he was a different character all together.

How does this have anything to do with the OP title you ask ? Oh nothing beyond that they were all true students because they were in school........ 'don'be rediculous' ( in my best Balki voice). But it makes as much sense don't you think. In the end, I get the Teacher woman/girl, who by the way lives in the next town over. Which puzzles me.... I knew her town's name, but not my towns name.

I give her a paper owl that I had made while in detention. She was blown away with the gesture. There were two teacher woman, my blond and a brunette. I also had a best friend guy, who got the brunette. I guess I would of been Estevez, his girl/teacher Molly Ringwald, and my teacher/girl Alley Sheedy. Er, no, it was the other way around. I ended up with Ringwald, him with Sheedy.

Well so goes another night, recovering from a surgery and hospital stay...(this part for real). Strange dreams indeed.
Pelosi and Schumer. ok, their not like anyone in the dream. Unless the dream I was having last night where I woke with a start, and almost fell to the hard floor.

Chuck and Nancy tend to fall more in the category of Nightmares. You see where I'm going with this...! They are less like politicians, and more like nightmares. ....so crumb... I'm probably up for the rest of the night.... Damn Pelosi and Schumer. Hope they both choke on their 'Ensure' Meanwhile 800,000 cant even afford to eat at Taco
Bell. She will go down in history like the Witch from OZ, Trump will be Re-elected a second term, and I will finally get the sleep I need.

I kid you not......

I think your thoughts of one who has achieved the state of enlightment of the truth of the soul that dwells within us.
Your thoughts are much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Crap i tried three or four times to watch Breakfast C but it was just to chick flicky for my Star Wars/Star Trek stuff. History yea, chick flicks NO. I do lose out with my wife, yes. But she doesn't like the Sci Fi or all the good sports I do. We can watch some together to balance it out. Yes, some of those chick flicks R good. Fried green tomato's I have seen bits and pieces for years and almost know it by heart.

Thanks for your service and a thought provoking OP.
edit on 20-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

do yourself a favor and watch it. It's worth the time.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Justoneman

do yourself a favor and watch it. It's worth the time.

And i guess i didn't say, what a profoundly nice post using BC too. A window into a developed mind that has a fascination associated with it I suppose.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

If I could decipher the 5th grade spelling and grammer I would but alas your post is unreadable except for the last sentence.

That would be "grammar" Professor Carchy... hahahahaha Gotcha!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
To paraphrase the immortal words of H. Allen Smith, on horses, Horses draw horseflies like money draws politicians. If there were no horses, horseflies would have to fly around and bite each other. So would politicians...

"Lost in the Horse Latitudes"

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Schumer and Pelosi posses some serious mental problems.

Started getting obvious years ago.

The graft money got to their heads and clogged their veins 😎

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join