It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some people are lucky... aldershot england 1983 (humanoid encounters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Most older people I know are like that, unafraid after living so many years. They have bravery much of us do not because they value every single day they are alive and know it can end at any minute. I am glad he had an encounter that was positive to him.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

As someone from Basingstoke I have heard this story before
Here’s place feel with more info on this case

www.ufoinsight.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Im new here and for some reason imagine not working

Original news paper clip
imgur.com...
edit on 25-1-2019 by ConspiracyMysteries because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2019 by ConspiracyMysteries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyMysteries

thanks!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm curious about what happened to humanoidlord. Haven't seen anything from him since this thread

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I'm curious about what happened to humanoidlord. Haven't seen anything from him since this thread

I remember him saying, like a year ago, that he might choose to leave the site completely. So maybe he really did.

Re: the case: I wonder why he was too "infirm," like I wonder if that means he was too weak and unhealthy? Maybe he had been eating badly for decades, so they considered him malnourished and sickly? And therefore, uninteresting to study?

Or maybe they wanted to extract certain cells like sperm cells, or any kind of cells, from a healthy human male, and his samples weren't worth taking...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko
I find it interesting that many older encounters from the 60s-80s the aliens often had clothes (Travis Walton) and wore things like helmets or even Baseball caps, like Barney Hill mentioned.

I have not heard anything like that in more recent cases. Just something I find interesting and even warrants discussion on.
I used to live where Albert Burtoo lived in Aldershot, not in the same flat but in the same area. My mum moved into a flat there a few years ago and it was his flat although I think a few people had lived there inbetween the time of him living there and my mum moving there. Anyway I digress... The alien hat thing? .. When I lived in the area (NorthTown) it was 1988. I lived in a top flat 3 stories up and I could look out of my kitchen window and I would often see weirded lights in the distance at night. One day I was on the phone talking to my friend and it was 12 o clock in the afternoon. The next thing I knew it was 2 hours later and I was on my living room floor with no recollection of how I got there or where the 2 hours had gone. At first I thought my clock must have been wrong, but it wasn't.

I can't remember if it was that night or the next night but I woke up in bed and saw a blue light shining through my curtains, I thought it was police or ambulance but my window was too high up for the light to shine in that bright. Then I found myself on a Whipet bus and the other people on the bus were small, slim, spindly people with dark blue all in one overalls and ...this is where the hats come in....what looked like black woolly benny hats.

Now a whippet bus was a very small bus that used to run from where I lived into the town centre. I used them all the time to go shopping and there were a variety of people who used them. Young, old, fat, thin, male, female, but never had I been on one where everybody were all small, thin adults , all looked male and all in the same clothes and hats. I don't know where I went or what was done to me. I can't recall anymore than seeing the blue light shining through my bedroom window then being on the bus then being back home in my bed.

Prior to that and since that time, I have had many odd and spooky experiences and poltergeist activity plus I have been having sleep paralysis for years, ever since I was a child. I always saw a hooded figure with a pointed mask on that looked like a crows beak or a Ravens beak. As a child I called it the crow at the end of my bed. As an adult I found out that doctors during the great plague wore masks like that as protection from the Black Plague.

Edited to add that Albert Burtoo was fishing at the Basingstoke Canal which was a little ways behind the flats. I would say about a 15 minute walk away. Also about the time the weird Whippet bus happened to me a person that I knew who was a young, healthy fit male about 27 or 28 years old was getting ridiculed because he told people that he got abducted one night in the streets at 1am in the morning, outside the local pub.He said a bright light took him.

edit on 2-10-2019 by HenHouse because: Forgot something and typos

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join