It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wall is not about immigration. It's about national security.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Lol..

The Wall is not about immigration. It's about national security.

Sounds like “BERLIN WALL” isn’t it…??

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

However you feel about immigration

You need to change that to ILLEGAL immigration because I have never seen someone against the legal kind here on ATS.

A good deal of whats called "legal" is also a sham. No one knows the thousands of "indefinite stay" visas that have been handed out over the last 20+ years and all the billions of immigrant welfare that have been shelled out at citizens expense. Not to mention the billions that have left the country via work permit cash portal. The boarder is simply step one.....eliminate ability to geographically and physically gain access. The big job will be untangling the clusterf**k of what is known as legal immigration portals.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Lol, we need a better quality rwnj around here. Just think if we had the wall up earlier we could have stopped 911 from happening. Derp, derp, derp. a reply to: bloodymarvelous

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hmmm this is going be the most amazing wall in the world because so far in the last few days i've read the wall is going to stop.

- WMDs
-terrorists
-Violent Mobs of people
- overdoses
- 90% of all drugs in america
- human trafficking
- gangs that control an entire country
- rape and murder
- ~387,000 people/year crossing a barren desert
- shovels, ladders, explosives

I'm sure i'm missing some but that's quite the list of things that humble wall is going to stop.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think you'd be surprised what can be stopped by a good wall.

Figuring out where something is coming through is kind of a process of elimination. If you know where goods are NOT coming through, then by deduction, you can figure out where the ARE coming through.

The problem with an incomplete wall is there is always an open possibility you can't account for. If we had a complete wall, then just patrolling it once ever couple of days would let us know nobody is crossing BY THAT METHOD.

They could be crossing by other methods, but now the list is shorter. Fewer possibilities to eliminate gets you to your deductive outcome a lot quicker.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sorta,
Trump knows if he scores a victory on "a wall", he rallys the voters for 2020.

a reply to: jtma508

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
How will we know when a wall is accomplished?

When somebody other than CNN says so?

Then CNN runs stories 24/7/365 showing places where the wall "isn't". Combined with endless other Trump "lies and failures"?

Who decides when and how the wall has "occurred"?

a reply to: bloodymarvelous

edit on 1/20/2019 by FrostyFlakes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

" Circus politics...the wall has dominated the news headlines.
Google how long it will take to build this wall....at least 15 years. "

!5 Years , Really ? . More Like 2 YEARS with a President who does not Eff Around with Dissenters .

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A large steel picket fence would pale in effectiveness compared to what I'd actually consider a wall although neither can be 100% successful.

This is what I'd call a 'wall'

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It's not about being impenetrable. Nothing really is.

A steel picket fence makes it possible to drive by and see where people have been.

Border patrol smooths the dirt in front of the Rio Grand wall by driving a truck that pulls tires behind it. That way they can see if anyone has walked there.

www.nytimes.com...

That's how the deductive process works. How you trouble shoot any security system that is getting bypassed. Once you know where they did NOT cross, you can determine by process of elimination how they DID get across.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Once a Proclaimed Barrier is in place , a Crime Must be Committed in order to Circumvent it . The Law Must Recognize this and Respond .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join