It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Simple Proofs that Ronald Weinland is a false prophet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The reason for this new thread about him, is that Ronald Weinland claims that WWIII will start sometime this February or March (notice the ambiguity)
So I wanted to sort of summarize the current situation regarding him.

Does Ron match what is said about the Two Witnesses?

1) BOTH of the Two Witnesses will BOTH be men (Ron claims he and his wife are the Two Witnesses)
(Zec 4:14 YLT) And he saith, 'These are the two sons of the oil, who are standing by the Lord of the whole earth.'

PKGers have given excuses, saying "sons" can be translated as "children" the answer is no it can not (speak to a Hebrew language speaking expert).

2) Ronald Weinland is a heretic. Ron teaches that Jesus was NOT a pre-existent God Being, a third century heresy never taught by the 1st century church.

There are many verses that prove that Christ pre-existed his human life on earth, here is one.
(Joh 1:15 BBE)  John gave witness about him, crying, This is he of whom I said, He who is coming after me is put over me because he was in existence before me.

IF Christ was just a special human being, then, it is clear, that during his earthly ministry, it would have been a sin to worship him. Yet, we have many accounts of where he was worshiped.
1) Jesus was worshiped by the wise men of the east.
2) Jesus was worshiped by demons.
3) Jesus was worshiped by the masses.
4) Jesus was worshiped by the disciples.
5) Jesus was worshiped by angels (I don't recall a NT account, but it is touched on, in the OT)
You ALWAYS see, when a being is NOT to be worshipped, they will say so...for example when people try to worship angels, the angels will stop them, and tell them to worship Christ.

3) Ronald Weinland is a false prophet.
Ron SAID OF HIMSELF...if a prophecy he speaks doesn't come to pass, then he himself is a false prophet. A true prophet does not have a good "batting average", 100% of his prophecies come to pass as spoken. So far, none of Ron's prophecies have, nor will they ever come to pass.

So in summery, Ron does not match the biblical finger print of the bible, he is a heretic, and he is a false prophet.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ok.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ron who?
edit on 1/19/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Ron who?

One of Ronald Weinland's proofs that he is one of the TWs (Two Witnesses), is that the world would know him.

This prophecy (part of his so called Thunders prophecy), failed to come to pass, so according to Ron, this is a witness against Ron and his claim at being one of the Two Witnesses.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I do not even know who Ronald Weinland is but you do not seem to be able to handle people who do not think Jesus is the soul who decides your fate. Are you reading what Yeshua said and following it or playing around with Jesus is my excuse to behave insanely (sin) as creates by Paul:s ideas?

I do believe Yeshua understood the Christos (The anointment) and seem to have understood a non dualistic idea of who is moral and not, in sheeps and goats that are similar to what can be read in Hinduism, Sikhism and Buddhism.

Morality is an objective value just like gravity. If Yeshua knew the formula then he would give the same mirror feedback as any other blessed One (angels).

Do you believe beings that are >250 IQ point that know every energy level on quantum level in creation in real time that are connected to each other and can feel each other care about worshiping each other. Connected as cells in a body of awareness knowing everything the other know there is no need for hierarchical power structures. Hierarchical power structures are about ego and with high level intelligence beings have no use for it. Intelligent/aware beings agree or disagree on ideas based on logic and information.

1) Jesus was worshiped by the wise men of the east.

Agreeing with Jesus idea's is not worshiping.
edit on 19-1-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SirPaulMuaddib

Maybe a source or something would help? Also... why on earth would you, me, or anybody else care what Ron has to say? Do you normally make threads about mentally ill people? Are you trying to disprove a crazy person? Because, you know, if you are, then... well...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yeah,

He has been a complete fraud (if there were any doubts) since like 2012.

zero credibility.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Obviously Ronald Weinland has proven himself to be a false prophet many times over...

Question for you Sir Paul, what do you think about the REAL prophets?

For example: Kim Clement, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, and Mark Taylors are unfolding now as we speak.

Others are Anton Sawyer, William Branham, Dumitru Duduman, Henry Gruver, Neville Johnson, etc.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Give me a break. Mark Taylor ? A fire fighter with a diseased brain. Ridiculous someone felt the need to even post a thread to discredit someone but even more ridiculous to propose another group of charlatans no one has even heard of. Almost as if the whole point is to drive people to the charlatans web site...and on cue...its posted...click bait.

edit on 1/19/2019 by DJMSN because: Correction

edit on 1/19/2019 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If you are looking for a reference, read Ronald Weinland's latest 2 posts, they are brief...."Are You Prepared For Christ's Coming", “Is Christ About to Return?”

www.ronaldweinland.com...

Ron claims that WWIII will start sometime next month, or in March. Where in the bible do you have a true prophet give an ambiguous date and timing for a prophecy? Ron has a two month "spread". Where did Moses give a two month spread for anything? Moses gave exact days, and times, and events, and they all happened exactly as spoken. Ron has to give ambiguous time frames for his prophecies.

Keep in mind, Ron is a convicted tax felon....
edit on 19-1-2019 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2019 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ron ORIGINALLY said that WWIII would start either in January or February. But Ron couldn't help it, and lied, and then said that WWIII *might" begin in either February or March. Ron is a compulsive liar, why don't PKGers take him to task for it? I don't know. Ron thinks,nobody will remember what he said, so he makes "adjustments" to his prophecies, to string along the PKGers for as long as he can, thus postponing dates when he thinks it suits him.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirPaulMuaddib
If you are looking for a reference, read Ronald Weinland's latest 2 posts, they are brief...."Are You Prepared For Christ's Coming", “Is Christ About to Return?”

Keep in mind, Ron is a convicted tax felon....

Sure, he is an idiot and a charlatan. I can agree with that. The only problem is you're replacing his idiocy with the Jesus is worshiped by demons idiocy. Saying he is a "heretic" is also idiocy. "Heresy" is just the pot calling the kettle black. Replacing one idiocy with another idiocy still equals idiocy. Nothing gained.
edit on 1/19/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Why would you say that "Jesus is worshiped by demons", is idiotic?

What is your world view? Are you Christian? Atheistic? Agnostic?

Do you think it's idiotic because you don't believe Christ existed? Or you don't believe that demons exist?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirPaulMuaddib
Why would you say that "Jesus is worshiped by demons", is idiotic?

That was just shorthand for your entire post after calling Ron a heretic. You condemn one idiocy and promote another one. It's ironic that you call out one idiocy as such, but fail to recognize you're doing the same thing. From the outside looking in, both are equally idiotic. Like I said, it's the pot calling the kettle black. That pretty well covers it.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Now, I'm not going to quibble about false prophets, but my understanding is that the whole Word became Flesh bit was about how Christ, the Word of God, was born into a human body and existence for the express purpose of becoming the spotless, blameless sacrifice offered up for our sins in order that we might be redeemed and reconciled to God.

In order to do that, He had to live a human existence in the flesh and do so flawlessly.

If He were not exactly human, but something else, then wouldn't that be God gaming His own system?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
As opposed to..?
I don’t think there’s ever been a ‘real’ prophet?

Maybe someone has made some lucky guesses, or traded stocks with insider info, but doomsday prophets have been around for thousands of years.

I’m not holding my breath.
To lend your thoughts to a prophet only shows feeble-mindedness.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

There have been real prophets.

The thing is that Gifts of the Spirit of which prophecy is one are not things bestowed on people for their use at their will. God sends them as He wills. So I might be going along, minding my own business and the next thing I know, I might receive a series of visions of fits during which I receive revelation from God. I might never, ever receive any other such thing again in my life.

Those things would come to pass if they are true prophecy, not one would be wrong. That's the test of a true prophet, that and prophet's own passive role in the process.

The string of Old Testament prophets were a different thing and God doesn't do that anymore. They ceased 400 years before the birth of Christ.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Convince me which God out of the thousands mankind has worshipped is real, then maybe we can talk about who his prophets are.

In the mean time, which Bible and Church and philosophy are we going with here?

I always get confused when people bring up Jesus. Never sure if I am fact checking from the right book. lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Sign 1.

All prophets are BS.

Bonus:

Profit Yaweh was the best ufo-caller this side of the Mississippi.

See Sign 1.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Never heard of the guy. There's some really good t-shirts out there about surviving the end of the world, again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join