posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:51 PM
The reason for this new thread about him, is that Ronald Weinland claims that WWIII will start sometime this February or March (notice the
So I wanted to sort of summarize the current situation regarding him.
Does Ron match what is said about the Two Witnesses?
1) BOTH of the Two Witnesses will BOTH be men (Ron claims he and his wife are the Two Witnesses)
(Zec 4:14 YLT) And he saith, 'These are the two sons of the oil, who are standing by the Lord of the whole earth.'
PKGers have given excuses, saying "sons" can be translated as "children" the answer is no it can not (speak to a Hebrew language speaking
2) Ronald Weinland is a heretic. Ron teaches that Jesus was NOT a pre-existent God Being, a third century heresy never taught by the 1st century
There are many verses that prove that Christ pre-existed his human life on earth, here is one.
(Joh 1:15 BBE) John gave witness about him, crying, This is he of whom I said, He who is coming after me is put over me because he was in existence
IF Christ was just a special human being, then, it is clear, that during his earthly ministry, it would have been a sin to worship him. Yet, we have
many accounts of where he was worshiped.
1) Jesus was worshiped by the wise men of the east.
2) Jesus was worshiped by demons.
3) Jesus was worshiped by the masses.
4) Jesus was worshiped by the disciples.
5) Jesus was worshiped by angels (I don't recall a NT account, but it is touched on, in the OT)
You ALWAYS see, when a being is NOT to be worshipped, they will say so...for example when people try to worship angels, the angels will stop them, and
tell them to worship Christ.
3) Ronald Weinland is a false prophet.
Ron SAID OF HIMSELF...if a prophecy he speaks doesn't come to pass, then he himself is a false prophet. A true prophet does not have a good
"batting average", 100% of his prophecies come to pass as spoken. So far, none of Ron's prophecies have, nor will they ever come to pass.
So in summery, Ron does not match the biblical finger print of the bible, he is a heretic, and he is a false prophet.