It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures or Videos of People Illegally Crossing Open Border

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So I posted this question in another thread.and never got any answer. I thought i'd post it a little more visibly and see if I can get one.

Can anyone show me any pictures or videos of the hordes of people crossing the open border between Mexico and the USA? I keep hearing about how there's mobs, or hordes or a bunch of other similarly descriptive words of people crossing daily to the point where it's almost a national emergency worthy of shutting the government down.

The thing is i've never seen any pictures.or videos of these hordes of people.

I'm not talking about people within Mexico, I'm not talking about the caravan that went to Tijuana and asked to come into america. I'm talking about the Mexican hordes crossing the border. I want to see this.

Can anyone show me these hordes crossing the border? If it's so bad it's almost a national emergency this should be easy to provide I figure. I want to see what the wall will stop. I've heard so much about these hordes, mobs, whatever...but i've never actually seen them.

Again...I want to see them actively crossing the open border between Mexico and America...can anyone show me the mobs?
edit on 19/1/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
So I posted this question in another thread.and never got any answer. I thought i'd post it a little more visibly and see if I can get one.

Can anyone show me any pictures or videos of the hordes of people crossing the open border between Mexico and the USA? I keep hearing about how there's mobs, or hordes or a bunch of other similarly descriptive words of people crossing daily to the point where it's almost a national emergency worthy of shutting the government down.

I'm not talking about people within Mexico, I'm not talking about the caravan that went to Tijuana and asked to come into america. I'm talking about the Mexican hordes crossing the border. I want to see this.

Can anyone show me these hordes crossing the border? If it's so bad it's almost a national emergency this should be easy to provide I figure. I want to see what the wall will stop. I've heard so much about these hordes, mobs, whatever...but i've never actually seen them.

Again...I want to see them actively crossing the open border between Mexico and America...can anyone show me the mobs?

Uh, why don't you hop your butt in your car and drive down there instead of being lazy and asking everyone else for something you want. Personal responsibility is a big step in becoming an adult.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

SoOo...

Your thought is that illegals crossing the border is actually a hoax?

A manufactured emergency?

And you can't simply google images or videos of people crossing the border, you need a link?

Buhahahaha!!!

I'm going to star and flag you for the impressive depth of your delusion and the willingness to forgo reality entirely to keep a narrative alive.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

SoOo...

Your thought is that illegals crossing the border is actually a hoax?

A manufactured emergency?

And you can't simply google images or videos of people crossing the border, you need a link?

Buhahahaha!!!

I'm going to star and flag you for the impressive depth of your delusion and the willingness to forgo reality entirely to keep a narrative alive.

So you can't show me this then?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Uh, why don't you hop your butt in your car and drive down there instead of being lazy and asking everyone else for something you want. Personal responsibility is a big step in becoming an adult.

Have you ever seen them?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Here ya go.
abcnews.go.com...

I did find it funny how they called it a tunnel.

edit on 19-1-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That's the longest, most ridiculous "pics or it didn't happen" post I've ever read!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Here ya go.
abcnews.go.com...

I did find it funny how they called it a tunnel.

From your link

The largest single group of asylum seekers ever to cross into the U.S. tunneled beneath the border wall near San Luis, Arizona, on Monday, voluntarily turning themselves into Customs and Border Protection, according to the agency.

So literally the opposite of what I asked for.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Literally 2 seconds on youtube.
edit on 1/19/2019 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Did they come through a port of entry? No, so they did it illegally. So it is exactly what you asked for.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

here, how hard is it?
www.google.com...

what a disengenous turd of an OP

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The OP seems to need people to think for him like a typical liberal.

*sigh*

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

here, how hard is it?
www.google.com...

From your link

Dozens of people ran towards the border crossing between Tijuana and San Diego on Sunday, where US border officers US border officers used teargas to repel them

Not open border...that was at an offical crossing. What an ingenious turd of a response.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

*sigh*

Whole Lotta insults at me in this thread so far...yet nothing showing me national emergency levels of mobs crossing open borders....

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

here, how hard is it?
www.google.com...

From your link

Dozens of people ran towards the border crossing between Tijuana and San Diego on Sunday, where US border officers US border officers used teargas to repel them

Not open border...that was at an offical crossing. What an ingenious turd of a response.

I'm still trying to figure out if you think its impossible to cross the border where there is no fence, or just a couple of sticks and twine blocking the crossing.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

*sigh*

Whole Lotta insults at me in this thread so far...yet nothing showing me national emergency levels of mobs crossing open borders....

At this point, nobody is going to take you serious. You live in your own little bubble impervious to facts.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

*sigh*

At this point, nobody is going to take you serious. You live in your own little bubble impervious to facts.

Posts link refuting his point...accuses me of being impervious to facts...aight....k...

I'd just like to know what this bubble is i live in? The one where I need to see things to believe them? Or the one where I have enough reading comprehension to actually read what a link says someone posts?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

In 2018, 396,579 people were apprehended between ports of entry on our Southwest Border. That’s only the number that were caught.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Have you ever seen them?

Yes, and if you pay attention you'll see them, too. What state do you live in?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

*sigh*

Posts link refuting his point...accuses me of being impervious to facts...aight....k...

You have been given examples, if you'd spend more than 5 seconds on youtube instead of debating people here, you'd have your answer.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join