It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then The Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Just saw this movie trailer on YouTube, the title alone is defiantly and eye catcher. For those who can’t watch, what I got from the trailer is that the main character (Sam Elliot) is the man who somehow assassinated Hitler. Later in his life he is approached by the fbi because they need his assistance stopping an epidemic. This particular epidemic is carried and spread by, you guessed it, Bigfoot. He is tasked with hunting and killing the mythical beast so that the government can contain the outbreak.

Personally when I saw this trailer I was extreamly excited. I’ve been waiting for a high budget movie that takes the bigfoot subject seriously, and better yet they added some nazis to the mix.

Trailer

Can’t wait for this to come out, haven’t found a release date yet, the trailer just says 2019.
edit on 19-1-2019 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Here's your vid:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks, I still gotta figure out how to do that.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

[ yvid ](everything after the = in the url)[ /yvid ]

(take out spaces between in the brackets.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What a dumb freggin movie.

Big Legend was better.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I know right? They had so much potential with this plot and wasted it all on bs. The Bigfoot was a skinny guy in a cheap suit, that wierd jump scare and last fight between them felt so off, they could have gone into so much more detail about the governments knowledge of Bigfoot but just glossed over the whole topic.

I was so excited to watch and so disappointed by about half way through.

top topics

join