It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller proves his credibility.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Mueller lost credibility by using Cohen as a witness, or the fact that he hasn't filed his report and it's been 2 years.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

All Mueller did was dispute the Buzzfeed story.

The fact is, he still continues the investigation of Trump based on FISA warrants obtained through a dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton and endorsed by the Obama DOJ and FBI.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Say what you like but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

For two years now we've heard almost nothing else but Russia, Russia, Russia. All their impeachment plots hinge upon the Mueller report. They've try to pass laws protecting Mueller. They tried to make the Attorney General swear to protect Mueller. All this Cohen news and stuff about Trump come from Mueller. 24 hours per day, there is no end to it.

" It could be any special prosecutor causing trouble. It doesn't have to be Mueller. " Maybe but the fact is that it is Mueller and he's the one debunking Buzzfeed.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I am still trying to figure out how one statement from a Mueller spokesperson proves Mueller's integrity.

Also trying to figure out how one statement from a Mueller spokesperson proves Mueller's investigation is not a witch hunt.

I do see somebody hoping and praying that that magical Golden Egg will be in Mueller's report and will be devastated if it isn't there.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Enter the castrated donkey with no tail 😆

The mania is a clinical stages now 😎

TDS is real. An incredibly insidious affliction leaving its victims completely unable to ever realize that they are afflicted. Ultimately rendering the afflicted completely mindless drones incapable of independent thought, and all endlessly, involuntarily regurgitating the same thoughts and information to anyone and everyone who will listen.

Sad, no known effective treatments or cures in sight.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
For 2 years the entire Democratic world and news cycle revolved around Mueller. Now they are like, "Mueller? Who's Mueller?"

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
"... proves his credibility?"

He was covering his ass, period. At some point the truth would have come out and he would've had egg on his face. It was all about damage control with no moral high-ground involved.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
BuzzFeed has no right having an investigative journalist branch to begin with. I don't know a single person, even those are very progressive who takes them the least bit seriously.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Using this to say that Robert Mueller is credible is a laugh.

The man who helped Hillary broker the Uranium One deal so she could get Russia to give her 100 Million plus to the Clinton Foundation using government resources to LOOT the American taxpayer is not a credible person now, or any other time up to and including JUDGEMENT DAY.

And now the same goes for you for trying to hop on board and pawn this garbage onto others. ZERO CREDIBILITY to you, and you keep adding onto it daily.

I can hardly wait until your next buffoonery.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey OP, what if I told you that you that don't have to defend #ty journalism and #ty journalists? That you could actually manage to keep your own credibility intact by calling a spade a spade? You don't have to hitch your wagon to people who you don't know and are constantly lying to you.

The mental gymnastics you're engaging in to protect the credibility of BuzzFeed and Mueller is amazing to me. But you don't have to do it. This crap right here is why very few people take what you have to say seriously. Save your own credibility.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Guess I just don't see this as a win for journalism

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The new influx of Dems to the house has proven to be a burning sack of crap at your front door with Pelosi ringing your door bell and running away.

Pelosi is not working for the people. She and the DNC have an anti-trump agenda and they could care less about anyone else.

The Media is a self absorbed group of hacks frothing at the mouth for the next big anti-trump story or public shooting all while wearing $1000 dresses, suits and shoes.

"We got the bubble headed bleach blonde who comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye........"
-Don Henley

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
When so-called news agencies spend the whole day, every segment, and every one of their lefty-biased pundits, talking about a BuzzFeed story, knowing full well what BF is really all about, then I have to say, no, the media did not handle this fairly much less properly.

Mueller did the right thing in speaking out since the idiot Dem politicians were jumping on it like dogs on a rabbit.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The bottom line is that both the Mueller investigation and the main stream media handled this situation perfectly.

lol. Handled the Situation perfect?

The MSM are actually damaging the health of this country. When a news organization leads off with if this information is true, it shouldn't even be a talking point. As for Mueller's response, he waited till the end of the day to say it wasn't accurate, after the MSM got the word impeachment out for the millionth time.

So no. They did not handle anything perfectly. Pretty much just another MSM day.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Mueller credible? Ha HA HA, Yeah, OK. So telling the public a story that most already knew was fake is fake, makes you credible now? How much of that kool-aid have you drunk anyway? Seriously, lay off the sauce dude, it's clouded your thinking.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: watchitburn

The story justifiably led to many legislators calling for the impeachment of the president.

Here is where your whole thread falls apart.

The media has been spewing BS like this for the past 2 years. And the leftists have been calling for impeachment even before President Trump was sworn in.

So no amount of damage control now is going to help you save face after the screeching you and your comrades did the other day.

The best thing for you would be to just admit you've been full of BS for the last two years, you were full of BS the other day and you're still full of BS now.

I’m sorry, but you’re wrong.

This is the very first time that any report has said that Trump committed an impeachable offense with documentation to back it up. If that truly existed this is enough by itself to take down any presidency.

Mueller proved his integrity by shutting it down.

The very first time.
And it was 100% WRONG!

After two full years of top-level investigation they have exactly NOTHING!

The President will not be impeached. But hopefully the investigation continues for yet another two full years.
The dems and their entire support base have hung their hats on a total nothing-burger instead of promoting actual policy. Their party has exactly zero substance. What’s their platform?

Yeah I know, I know, their ‘platform’ is ‘Orange Man Bad’. ‘Impeachment by any means necessary’.

Great platform.

2020 is more and more ‘in the bag’ for President Trump every day that this pathetic example of democrat behaviour continues.

So long may it continue.

I await the next sensationalised lie that they jump to report on. If it’s anything like the last hundred lies it will just erode their support even further.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join