It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Implicated In New Crimes Including Collusion With A Foreign Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: xuenchen

Captain X strikes again!

All politicians are guilty of this, why do you have a hard on for the left? you just don't know how to stop yourself do you!

If all are guilty, why so much investigations into trump and not the others such as Hillary, bush, Obama etc?

Good point-no one is above scrutiny, however the OP continues to target the left for reasons unknown-why???

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Captain X strikes again!

All politicians are guilty of this, why do you have a hard on for the left? you just don't know how to stop yourself do you!

If all are guilty, why so much investigations into trump and not the others such as Hillary, bush, Obama etc?

Good point-no one is above scrutiny, however the OP continues to target the left for reasons unknown-why???

I can’t speak for the op

But I will say I am far less worried about what ats people say bs what the politicians, media and intel agencies say

And they seem to all go after trump fill out, while ignoring the crimes of others

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Captain X strikes again!

I can’t speak for the op

But I will say I am far less worried about what ats people say bs what the politicians, media and intel agencies say

And they seem to all go after trump fill out, while ignoring the crimes of others

I agree, there needs to be more transparency because some politicians-left and right-should be held accountable.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This shows the problems associated with our Justice system and the unethical behavior in regards to the Mueller investigation. An individual who lied to investigators, was acting as a foreign agent for a foreign government while failing to register with our own government. This individual through some agreement is not prosecuted for lying to investigators, no individual punishments however the company us fined exactly what they were allegedly paid for the illegal work.

In another case, we have an individual who may or may not have lied to investigators as according to the individuals doing the questioning he did not lie. We have an individual who was working also as an unregistered agent for an allied foreign government but did so without registering. Instead of a prosecutor's gentleman's agreement, this man was dragged thru the mud, bankrupted, prosecuted, and given a sentence.

One man was squeezed so he might supply evidentiary information of wrongdoing about another, when he could not, or would not, they chose to in a very high publicized way, prosecuted him for the exact same crime that another was essentially excused for. How is this an acceptable outcome for either side I will never understand. Absolutely prosecutorial misconduct, which should itself be investigated and prosecuted.

What a joke, and least we forget who the players are, there are others so far, guilty of the same crimes but to date but no indictments, no publicity, and no prosecutions. The Vice Presidents son worked for a foreign entity which dealt exclusively with the Russians for the supply of commodities they resold, I would imagine also unregistered, the brother of another administration official did the same we know whom was unregistered while working as a agent of a foreign government and all has been basically covered over, unreported, and un-prosecuted. Amazing set of gymnastic thinking, gold medal quality acrobatic thinking to not be able to see it.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's going to shock America (mostly Democrats) to the core when Obama's role in national and international corruption, and out-right crimes, is OFFICIALLY revealed.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Perhaps it is because no one else is. Nothing about this in the msm... others on the other side who committed the exact same crimes are prosecuted and sentenced but others guilty of exactly the same illegal behavior walk away unscathed. Certainly some partisan bias involved in the OP bringing it up, we are all guilty of that at times. However it's a giant hole in the system when some are excused but others are not. That is bias and partisan behavior in and of itself.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Firstly a Trump tower in Moscow would just about put an end to military action against Russia, which is about the best thing that can happen. Secondly trying to get rid of a populist President who is there to clean things up. Might backfire to the point where we wouldn't want to go. Its looking fairly obvious that a certain faction in the Globalist camp is out to get him. Interesting times indeed.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Obama and Clinton fans...PREPARE YOURSELVES!

Congressman Devin Nunes: This is the "unraveling of the biggest political scandal in American history."

The public will soon learn that: "This was began...nothing more, nothing less than a Clinton-Obama operation with a bunch of dirty cops at the FBI and career Justice Department officials that were all a part of it."
Source: mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join