It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can anyone say, with a straight face, that the shutdown is not the Democrats fault?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'd like anyone watching this video to justify why anyone should believe the Govt shut down is not the fault of Pelosi, Schumer and co.

Does anyone have an argument here that provides any other reason for what Democrats are doing except simply that they hate Donald Trump so much, they are willing to hurt the country and the people? If so, I'd love to hear it.

Trump is making an announcement tomorrow - I sincerely hope that Pelosi has seen sense, understood the issues and can put aside her bitterness and hate. It's time to build the wall.

edit on 18/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well I think it is both of their faults that the government is shutdown, but I believe that securing our Nation is more important than not securing it.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I Love how Hillary dances around the term "Wall" in that clip.

I voted for the uhhhhhhh mmmmmm Barrier. Yeah that's it.....Barrier.

LOL

They are their own worst enemies when it comes to this topic. Their past rhetoric show them for what they are.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

There are only 2 words that can explain the problem with the Democrats.......mental illness.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

That's how.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The amount of mental gymnastics it takes to think that this is somehow on the Democrats is amazing.

"I am proud to shut down the government"

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I do like Trumps unorthodox behavior! Trolling dems right into his sights!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo

The amount of mental gymnastics it takes to think that this is somehow on the Democrats is amazing.

To insinuate that Congress has nothing to do with the shutdown, because Trump said he would claim it, is naivety at it's finest. Trump also claims that he is the reason for our great economy. Is that true also?

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I am proud to shut down the government for national security.

At least quote it right.

For those of us watching, he has stayed at the White House the entire time now... waiting to make a deal.

Democratic leadership has so far.... spent Christmas in Hawaii, did a quick trip to Puerto Rico for a fundraiser and some hooker banging.... then were shut down right before they could jet off on my dime to collect kickbacks from nations that are getting foreign aid from the New Again Speaker of the House.

Seems like they are really interested in federal workers not getting paid, right?

So you can perform your own mental gymnastics until you are so crooked that you have to screw your socks on in the morning...

And the people that voted for Trump for a wall?

Still here.

Waiting for 2020.

Mostly because of people like yourself.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It's on both parties.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The Demobratz are so reluctant to let Trump get his wall that they are blatantly lying and smiling about it. They are liars and hypocrites. They are literally playing this out to get a win for the 2020 elections. There is no other reasonable explanation. The whole system is rigged for their lifetime memberships.

I would say to get rid of them all but we all know Pelosi and Chuck pay their way to keep their seats.

Bunch of liars.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

It's strange that there was almost no talk of the government shut-down in the U.S. media today.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Because Trump is NOT a Democrat. Is this trick question? He's the one with the power to decide.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Don't need video,

So long as Democrat controlled congress refuses to send spending bill to Presidents desk for signature or veto they own the shutdown.

If and when they actually take a stand and send bill to the presidents desk then Trump owns outcome, until then shut-up or put up.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Send a cair package ... use Uber delivery service

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Its Not ..............

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Isn't McConnell holding it up in the Senate. The house passed a bill with security money. The senate dems haven't had the chance to stop it and be the blame.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That's how.

Trump said he would own it, but the Dems can end it at anytime they want, but I don't think they want too anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It's not mental gymnastics it's directly related to how dumb people are, its almost as if it's taken as a challenge.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You cannot have a republican form of government .. nor a democratic one, for that matter... when the government views itself as superior.
they are arguing amongst there self just telling us the consequents of there actions...taxes
We have paid its taxes, penalties and fines, no matter how outrageous.
Democrats and republicans is just a political theater with a revolving door.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join