It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The China Ghost City Conspiracy...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have long been fascinated with the ghost city phenomenon that has plagued China. With an astounding 50+ ghost cities spread across China, the math just doesn't add up. Okay... if we build one, two, or three bad calls of cities that birth and remain as ghosts, let's learn our lesson of poor mathematics and move on with life. Once the tally reaches the dozens it screams that the acts are purposeful. But, why? Once the totals reach the half of a century mark, then the World is being displayed an incognito plan for something much bigger than meets the eyes.

For the longest of times I became convinced that financial market manipulation was the play of China. I have yet to find any hypothesis' that indicate otherwise.

And, then last week came this...

I did not make it past the opening sentence before neurons fired off my newfound theory of why so many ghost cities exist in China.

Next comes my prediction, and I display it here for two reasons. First of all, China would never ever disclose the reasoning behind their actions... which is a universal aspect of China's government. The second reason is purely selfish... it feels like I may have discovered a theory of which is seldom discussed, if at all mentioned.

"China does not attack Chinese people," Ping says. Well, I feel that Ping will announce a period of peaceful transition of Taiwanese citizens to reunify with China. China will welcome and protect the Taiwanese willing within the ghost cities with open arms, so long as they honor their newfound social credit system.

Those who disavow China's uncompromising demands and remain in Taiwan during the peaceful transition period will soon thereafter have to defend from a China invasion. China may not kill Chinese people, but they will most certainly kill a Taiwanese or Hong Kong citizen that shuns China's demands of conformity.

Predictions beyond what happens upon China's choice to act aggressively towards Hong Kong and Taiwan are to be slated for another thread I guess. It seems more and more logical that China ghost cities were built to serve as the greatest immigration event to ever occur on Earth though.

I hope this type of discussion reaches the Taiwan and Hong Kong populaces, as a limited time to decide such life changing affects may add to the doom of what may be to come.

The locations are likely on high ground....they are ready for the 2021 Earth Changes...the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves we will all experience .... they are ready for massive DOMESTIC population re-location.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chinablast

Please keep safe out there... you are more willing than I, sir.

Also, you may want to keep your China opinions at bay since it's an almost guarantee that each and every one of your social interactions, these at ATS included, are scrutinized by Chinese officials. If you keep speaking as you are, then China shall remain a great harbor of your desired safety and wealth. Start to stretch your dreams outside of China's influence and you will soon be residing within a living hell. China does not shun their unwanted... they re-educate them to the true realities that exist.

If you happen to have a change of heart somewhere along the lines in the future, it shall serve to birth a list a whole lot longer than BBQ that is missed. The only chances your offspring now have as far as their preferences of life is to settle into the demands of the Chinese government. If you end up raising your family in TX at some point in the future it will be due to China trusting you and your family to serve as it's agent. Even discussion of attempting to evade China interests will likely steer your comfortable opinion of them quickly into a citizenship of regret, let alone acting on any free will of choice. I do not wish such outcomes for foreign Chinese nationalists, but they seem as bitter prescriptions to adhere to.

From this side of the pond, the lure of quick wealth and safety is a trap. Providing me with adversity today for a chance of a better tomorrow is all the fuel I need to remain an American Patriot. Money can't be taken with you to prison, re-education camp, during blocked exits, or war times... that's for sure.

Communism masked within the confines of democracies are among the worst and most vile abilities of a government to serve on as principles let alone act on those thoughts.

At least real estate is bought elsewhere... those cities along with the average Chinese loyalty is leased.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The locations are likely on high ground....they are ready for the 2021 Earth Changes...the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves we will all experience .... they are ready for massive DOMESTIC population re-location.

Do you happen to have any links or information that I can dig deeper to on the information you provided?

If the move is to serve domestically, then what shall serve to the unwelcome re-unifying of China with Hing Kong and Taiwan?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Sorry to completely disagree but I've resided in China for 12 years and have quite a different view on the whole thing.

Ghost cities were built to get out the economic downturns in China since 2008. Basically like South Korea they invested in infrastructure like fast trains, airports, ports and building gigantic empty cities which worked well for that time. Since real estate went private with 75 year leases in 2008 they didn't anticipate that lacking proper controls and regulation on the financial markets would result in every Chinese family plowing their cash into more houses because the banks pay no interest.

This also helped the property developers like HNA, Evergreen, and Wanda become powerhouses locally and then try their hand abroad but now have run into "unforseen financial issues". Also Emperor Xi has decided all companies will bow to the party, now they have been cutoff at the knees and their CEOs replaced by party member CEOs or reigned in via other methods. This has been done to HNA, rumored to have been done in Wanda, and Alibaba/Taobao recently just to name a few. Let's not even start talking about Huawei which is a Chinese intelligence agency operating as a company.

The ghost cities have also caused severe distortions in the properly markets, more corruption, more mistreatment of farmers, laborers, investors, and those who had to be displaced for these to have been build. I've seen quite a number of unhappy locals recently due to the current real estate downturn which in reality is the bubble popping though they deny it. I'm quite sure a number of CCP and government folks got rich as this all went down in the last decade.

There is no hidden agenda to populate the ghost cities with HK or Taiwan citizens. The CCP doesn't want HK/Taiwan thought to pollute the country or even be anywhere inside the country until HK and Taiwan have been properly assimilated over 50 years as they made serious moves in the last 4 years to "purify Chinese thought" from primary school all the way up to university level. The are executing their assimilation plan in HK now which is starting to draw more HKers attention as Mandarin is now taught in schools there and the democracy crackdown is almost completely out in the open. The UK were dumbasses to hand it back thinking the CCP would follow any agreement. The CCP and hardline Chinese still feel they are superior to all on the planet just like during the dynastic eras, any agreement will be honored only when convenient and aligned to the CCPs desires. After that it's # on and ignored. The UK should have held onto Hong Kong and many HKers think so as well.

The CCP would kill any Chinese person they wish including HKers, Taiwanese, Malay Chinese and Singaporeans without a second thought. We're talking about a government that disappears people nearly daily including internationally known actresses, builds concentration camps in plan view and denies it to the world despite inmate testimony, and claimed several hundred thousand acres of ocean in 2009 which they "forgot was their's for 60 years." Emperor Xi's words mean nothing, they would happily level Taiwan and move the hi-tech businesses to southern China from Taiwan. Need I remind anyone of the Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward? Conservative estimates are 80+ million people dead from starvation alone. Xi is the son of one it's prime architects and also turned in daddy as the cultural revolution intensified and started taking out perceived enemies of Mao.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: one4all

Do you happen to have any links or information that I can dig deeper to on the information you provided?

If the move is to serve domestically, then what shall serve to the unwelcome re-unifying of China with Hing Kong and Taiwan?

Global Politics are non-existant now...there will be no Nuclear war....there will be no massive re-location efforts Globally...everyone will remain where they are and prepare the best they can...no plans for wars to relocate geographically....that is 100 years to late....w are now approaching the rubicon and there is no going back and there will be no moving about....time to brace for impact.... wherever you may be.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Have you ever visited any of these cities? Just asking because I was this video on youtube where these to guys who live in China rode their motorbikes to one of them and it was amazing to see. A lot of the buildings were actually falling apart due to the poor construction and inferior materials used.

BTW, much of what you said about the real estate aspect these 2 guys also said.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
There really is no ghost cities people do live there. What it is is you may have 100000 living in a city built to handle 500000. So it seems to be abandoned. The idea from the Chinese government is simple they are trying to get people to move into cities and free up rural areas. When a village population drops to low they simply mandate they move.

But Africa too? They also wanted to build a city in the US Smoky Mountains. Could the places they built be safe places when the continents move or some expected disaster/

China’s construction boom has seen spanking new “ghost cities” sprout up across China in an effort to boost GDP. And fears that it would also leave similar Chinese metropoles littered across Africa have been somewhat laid to rest by the rise of an African middle class. The first two Chinese-built cities in Africa are in Angola and South Africa: of the estimated one million Chinese who have settled on the continent, 259,000 live in Angola and 350,000 in South Africa, according to Adjunct Prof. Yoon Jung Park from the African Studies Program at Georgetown University in Washington DC.

gga.org...

Are they on cratons?

A craton is an ancient part of the Earth's continental crust which has been more or less stable since Precambrian times. Cratons whose ancient rocks are widely exposed at the surface, often with relatively subdued relief, are known as shields.

edit on 19-1-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

"See kids.. native people want to build houses for immigrants. And former immigrants want to build a wall to stop natives moving around."

That just about covers the whole crap show, well said.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yes I have been to a few of them through my travels and they are just as shown on the videos by those guys. To see a city that should house a half million populated by 10 or 20,000 is pretty strange. I've seen in on a number of occasions.

My 2nd home is about a 10 minute drive from JingJin (literal - gold city) between Tianjin and Beijing. The sales of those American style homes were about 30% of the development and only 10-15% occupied at it's height. They have now taken half of it and turned it into a giant movie studio, the birthplace of China's Hollywood is what they are calling it now. It was quite sad to see shuttered businesses and empty streets when we drove through there on our way to a nearby city to go shopping. It's not doing too well as a movie studio either. Once Tianjin and Beijing finish merging, in about 10 years, it will fill up or be razed and rebuilt as apartments.

At least the good part of the infrastructure spending was all the awesome fast trains in China, I like them more than flying for certain trips. It's great to get up and walk around comfortably, have a giant bathroom by travel standards, and go to the dining car to order your own food and drinks. Also they've added USB and power plugs, internet on some trains and a good selection of foods.

edit on 19-1-2019 by SpartanStoic because: add stuff

edit on 19-1-2019 by SpartanStoic because: add stuff lost connection

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Are there sensors and possibly projectors in those cities? What about massive server farms? This reminds me of a dream I've had repeatedly. Stay tuned, I'll post it later. It's not so much an evil conspiracy, more an amazing breakthrough if it is really happening.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

To see a city that should house a half million populated by 10 or 20,000 is pretty strange. I've seen in on a number of occasions.

In a similar vein it's like what happened to Detroit. I grew up there when it was close to a Million Residents. It's at 500,000 now and that's being generous. There are parts of the City where on a city Block there are only 2 or 3 houses where their used to be 30 or 40 and that continues for blocks. Parts of the city are for all intents, abandoned.

With China they built, but the people didn't come. They seem to be caught in a huge real estate bubble that the government keeps feeding by authorizing more new building.

Even in those ghost cities the motorcycle dudes visit, you can see construction cranes all over the place building more and more residences in skyscrapers. Supply and demand aren't in sync and eventually something has to give.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: just2cents

Well, the social credit facial recognition systems and the massive grab up of religious sector participants for re-education is about all the sensor system application that's needed for compliance. The output modules are predictable only to those that are establishing parameters to the metrics measured.

Not a conspiracy... I agree wholly and should have omitted it from the title.

I am ultra curious on your repetitive dream... please do share?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
its Safe to say china’s economy is as fake as CNN

A real communist utopia built on flawed foundations

Is China the next USSR ? Same demise ?

China is not USSR and will not collapse without America collapsing first.

Even Napolean said don't mess with China. Mongols only got lucky but where are they now.
You do not piss off the dragon, it will give it a reason to nuke you. Once that happens god will not protect you for your bad actions. US gov is doing a pretty god job at it, this is why they are a mess now.

So called God(s) and godesses has foreseen what happens. Messing with China = suicide. US will never win against China without going genocidal mode and that is what the devil wants. The backstabbing will begin later if US wins.

Technically both China and US are suppose to work together for humanity so all the racist morons needs to gtfo US(finish your own god damn war). Wonder who is stopping this from happening? Check your own gov first.

Life ain't a video game.
edit on 29-1-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I shared it in a new thread as to bit drift this thread. Basically, I dreamt that that two brain scanned people lived in a simulator which simulated at an atomic level, the two simulated people have a child who never really lived outside the simulator, snd its used as an AI. But there were locations where you could use augmented reality glasses to interact with dead loved ones who live in the simulator as a type of afterlife.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A big part of ghost cities, malls etc was that China built them to maintain double-digit growth rates that much of it was based on fake growth as all the additional infrastructure is not usable by the common people.

edit on 30-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Didn't Russia do this during the cold war?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents

Didn't Russia do this during the cold war?

Until it broke them... its all about projection to the world. Communism is super big on that type of propaganda. Look how good we have it here, see our beautiful cities...lol

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nemonimity

Don't they also not have to pay taxes during construction, hence constantly being in a state of being "built?" I could be thinking of other perpetually-under-construction developments in other countries though.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Good point. How's China really doing, outside of the propaganda? I have read that they have sixty million people living in caves.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents

Good point. How's China really doing, outside of the propaganda? I have read that they have sixty million people living in caves.

To be honest, they are doing better today than 20 years ago where 500 million lived on 1 dollar or less per day. They are now from 4 to 16 dollars per day, and this might not seem like a big deal, but it is. Even 4 dollars per day is 4 times or more than what they had before.

With that aside they are entering payback time, pay the piper so to speak as their economy takes a serious hit in the near future due to all the fake advancement. I'm not sure how far they will dip but it will not be good.

edit on 30-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join