It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller pulls the plug on Buzzfeeds lie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Spin, rinse repeat is here again!
www.tennessean.com...
edit on 18-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Well, I think all of the SMART people knew this to be the case.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I for one have seen enough, we need to change untruth being used against us and appropriately react as they call us ignorant and racist for wanting it stopped.

What is appropriate at this point?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
mobile.twitter.com...

Well, I think all of the SMART people knew this to be the case.

I of course see it your way in more ways than one.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Mr Mueller must trigger an internal leak investigation and prosecute someone for this 'leak'.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This wasn't a leak.

It was a intended story to make Trump look bad for a few minutes. Maybe to distract the sheeple from the real issues they have.

Fact is: now 50% of the Democrats believes Trump ordered Cohen to lie. Most of them won't even see this "retract".

So, mission accomplished and one point to the establishment.

edit on 18/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
All the usual red flags were there, it was clear as day.

But, you know people who are too emotionally invested in something don't really think too much into things, as long as they GET HIM.

Meh, another day, another great Presidency.

link   
The USA population is in an abusive relationship with our government, If you support either the right or the left you are an enabler, the only correct vote is a vote of no confidence.

au.reachout.com...

link   
I wonder if the timing of this extremely rare SC statement and Trump's Saturday announcement aren't linked.

Its just too coincidental IMO.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nemonimity
The USA population is in an abusive relationship with our government, If you support either the right or the left you are an enabler, the only correct vote is a vote of no confidence.

au.reachout.com...

Some would say we ARE headed that way.

Author Aldous Huxley observed that the people will only allow a boot on their throats for so long.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
More Democrat dung exposed and extinguished 😎

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It's a very true sentiment, If we don't do what's necessary to fix a broken system then the only outcome is for that system to fail.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wnere are our resident Trump haters now? Yesterday they were posting all day with delight.

they screamed:

"WE GOT HIM NOW"

for the umpteenth time!

This time Robert Mueller came forward to bebunk the fake news. This is precious. Just precious.
edit on 18-1-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Does that mean Mueller is trustworthy?

That is the way they operate with information. He had to say that or it would implicate the FBI for having a leak. I have no doubt the FBI put the information out there. The reaction to the story tells them how to proceed, whether the info leaked is true or false.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
We are our resident Trump haters now? Yesterday they were posting all day with delight.

they screamed:

"WE GOT HIM NOW"

for the umpteenth time!

This time Robert Mueller came forward to bebunk the fake news. This is precious. Just precious.
They logged off tonight, probably get a few drinks and think about what to do now, since everything they believed in is shattering all around them.

Let them have this night off.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nemonimity

It's a very true sentiment, If we don't do what's necessary to fix a broken system then the only outcome is for that system to fail.

I recall in my studies of communism attack of the western world that they were planning on ruining us. They had the idea of 1st destroying the moral fiber of the people. Makes it easier to do what they do when you are callous to the lost freedoms of others. Other people's money is used and the level of gamesmanship to be the one to get control of the pie distribution is epic. Therefore they cheat like a nymphomaniac in the Navy.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: toolgal462
We are our resident Trump haters now? Yesterday they were posting all day with delight.

they screamed:

"WE GOT HIM NOW"

for the umpteenth time!

They logged off tonight, probably get a few drinks and think about what to do now, since everything they believed in is shattering all around them.

Let them have this night off.

I really wanted to rub it in though...This is so damn funny.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

That is the way they operate with information. He had to say that or it would implicate the FBI for having a leak. I have no doubt the FBI put the information out there. The reaction to the story tells them how to proceed, whether the info leaked is true or false.
Your problem here is you "think" the FBI put out information, but you don't know that and buzzfeed won't go beyond other than Anon.

But hey, keep on thinking that.

link   
a reply to: vinifalou

How many "news outlets" will continue with the story?

link   

originally posted by: highvein

Hey I don't pick the facts they pick themselves. Mueller is reporting but Buzzfeed is retracting should be all we need to know.

ETA

Somehow Mueller got it out there.
edit on 18-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join