It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed article today

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

CNN is questioning the integrity of Bob Mueller. That's a first!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I don't need the Special Counsel's crew, to tell me the BuzzFeed BS is BS...

Something tells me we are closing in on the end of the Mueller witch hunt...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What ever would liddle Adam Schiff do if he were to have
nothing to investigate because Robert Mueller has investigated
it all already? I see where this is headed....

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

What factual information do you have the shows the President is guilty of all the things he has been accused of?

Since I've never partaken in any such accusations, I'm not sure why you'd ask me that...

Funny though, if you ask most here that take exception to me and what I say, they believe I'm one of the ones that say orange man bad, which I've never done.

They woke af

link   

They're starting to butter-up the public for the coming dud report so they can have a scapegoat 😎

link   
You should see Reddit. Tens of thousands of people liked and commented on the original story that was posted all throughout the website.

Crickets with regards to the dispute from Muellers team.

All I want is a bias free and accurate media. That’s all. Nothing more, nothing less. Just give it to me uncooked!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

LOl , It's All in the Plan............

(((+)))

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I like your animated "BOOM!" meme the best.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

What factual information do you have the shows the President is guilty of all the things he has been accused of?

Since I've never partaken in any such accusations, I'm not sure why you'd ask me that...

Funny though, if you ask most here that take exception to me and what I say, they believe I'm one of the ones that say orange man bad, which I've never done.

They woke af

So you like Trump?
Or are you just one of the sold called I am in the middle I don't really have an oppinion, I just like to post in political threads and say how both sides are stupid?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Outlier13

Actually, Mueller let the Fake News hang themselves 4 days in a row.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, the terrorists mainstream media were gleefully reporting how Trump paid Cohen to manipulate polls, and to share campaign polling data with Russian trolls.

CNN drooled... "This is clearly a campaign finance violation!"

Mueller has to let the MSM step on their diks so he can take the focus away from his complete bullshlt "investigation". Wait until the report comes out. There will not be a single line in that report connecting any dots between Russia and Trump and collusion.

Mueller is going to be exposed as the bag boy he is for the DS.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Cancerfeed is disgusting.

Pretty sure they got Count Dankula demonetized.

Now I have to send him money.

link   
Ninety-Percent of the U.S. News Media are Anti-USA TERRORIST Organizations.

“The media has consistently outkicked its coverage on the special counsel story. And this BuzzFeed situation, with its curious sourcing, is more evidence.”

President Trump took to Twitter shortly after the BuzzFeed report was disputed, once again calling the “fake news” media the “enemy of the people.”
www.foxnews.com...

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They're starting to butter-up the public for the coming dud report so they can have a scapegoat

That's where the signs are pointing for me.

I think the phony Russian collusion thing is about to be put to bed. Rightfully so.

Mueller's balls are tightened not to Trump up charges so to speak. If so, his handlers and media groupies gonna be maaad.

For those that only follow the official deep-state narrative as per CNN, Buzzfeed, etc. I have a sincere question so sorry for being a smartass there, heh, but have any of you read what transcripts are available from the sworn testimonies of Bruce Ohr or James Baker?

edit on 19-1-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

link   

Go check my posting history, I'm anti (delusional, over compensating) Trump supporter, not anti Trump. There is a difference, I'm not a huge fan of Trump, but I don't hate the guy, I've never gotten involved in the witch hunts against him.

Those that think I do clearly aren't anywhere near as switched on as they like to think they are.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Go check my posting history, I'm anti (delusional, over compensating) Trump supporter, not anti Trump. There is a difference, I'm not a huge fan of Trump, but I don't hate the guy, I've never gotten involved in the witch hunts against him.

Those that think I do clearly aren't anywhere near as switched on as they like to think they are.

I just see you as cynical...

I will tell you this... If AMerica wakes up and "drains the Swamp" as simply as our current POTUS pledged... it will not only free AMericans... it will also free nations' across the globe, to spread that freedom...

YMMV

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Sorry, but I must disagree with you this time. Mueller/Rosenstein/Huber/Trump are all on the same team, IMO.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I think Baker and McCabe will be needing 2 "Ohrs" soon enough 😎💭

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Woah, "Nelly!"

edit on 19-1-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Up Schiff creek without a paddle! We're cracking me up.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The real problem will be the hate-filled Democrats in the U.S. House. Trump needs to publish the "5 buckets" of damning information on them ASAP, or they and their complicit MSM crazies, will continue with wall-to-wall B.S. until the next Presidential election.

A Mueller report that clears the President, along with his family, will have ZERO damping effect on what Democrats and the Media are planning.

i.e. CNN: "House Finance Chair Maxine Waters says there is evidence that the Trump family launders its money through an off-shore account! We'll talk about this huge bombshell, and the potential punishment..for the rest of this week."

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join