It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed article today

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Wow, you guys just love making things up eh?

Let me say it again.

There has been a concerted effort to sling mud at Mueller on ats ever since he started investigating Trump.

I find it ironic that those same people are now singing his praises for correcting buzzfeed.

Pretty simple I thought...

I’m not butt hurt that buzzfeed was wrong.

I don’t like nor hate Mueller.

You guys can throw out all the accusations you like, you’re only doing it because you know I’m right and HATE it.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Let me say it again.

There has been a concerted effort to sling mud at Mueller on ats ever since he started investigating Trump.

I find it ironic that those same people are now singing his praises for correcting buzzfeed.

You guys can throw out all the accusations you like, you’re only doing it because you know I’m right and HATE it.

Before, AG Sessions was involved. Now, AG Whitaker is at the helm. I'm guessing he had something to do with this message being released by the special counsels office. Mueller has a different AG looking over his work, over a AG who had to recuse himself from all matters.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You got me on that one. His new Boss wouldn't be too happy.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Let me say it again.

6 pages of deflection, still yet to address the actual issue here. You're avoiding it like the plague. Your bias is showing. You work so hard at that above-it-all image but you're doing about as well with it as the media has done lately with their impartiality image. I know, I know, you're "just pointing out hypocrisy." Funny how you only notice it from certain angles...

You've completely blown your cover bro.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Let me say it again.

Before, AG Sessions was involved. Now, AG Whitaker is at the helm. I'm guessing he had something to do with this message being released by the special counsels office. Mueller has a different AG looking over his work, over a AG who had to recuse himself from all matters.

This is probably what is going on here tbh. Mueller has a little tighter leash from the new guy maybe. I cant stand Mueller, and am not now singing his praises either......he didnt do this to be a good guy, he did it to either protect his own azz or his precious investigation....or both?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Few things,

the SCO doesn’t say the report is out right false, just that some inaccuracies about what the SCO knows and information it has. Which is odd because they could have called the whole story false, but that doesn’t mean the “story is true but details are wrong” either.

The buzzfeed news’ source could be from SDNY’s team which is why there are inaccuracies regarding the SCO investigation. SDNY could have similar testimony from Cohen but they are not keeping their cards close to their chest like Mueller’s team. Thus Mueller’s team comments.

Buzzfeed news is doubling down on their story and requesting clarification from The SCO office about errors and why they were not addressed before when they sent them a story summary.

Maybe buzzfeed news got played by an insider pushing knowingly false info like Dan Rather and the Bush ANG files that stopped cold all other news groups from going after that story.

Or buzzfeed news made it up. Which I find unlikely given their history. I would bet on bad sources before saying the made it up.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Cover is blown?

Cool story bro.

What am I deflecting again, remind me because I missed it amongst you trying to get under my skin

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: jhn7537

Let me say it again.

This is probably what is going on here tbh. Mueller has a little tighter leash from the new guy maybe. I cant stand Mueller, and am not now singing his praises either......he didnt do this to be a good guy, he did it to either protect his own azz or his precious investigation....or both?

Exactly... Because when Sessions recused himself, Rod Rosenstein (Deputy AG) stepped in as the top DOJ official overseeing this investigation.. Now its Whitaker, and we know how AG Whitaker feels about the Mueller investigation.
edit on 18-1-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Few things,

the SCO doesn’t say the report is out right false, just that some inaccuracies about what the SCO knows and information it has. Which is odd because they could have called the whole story false, but that doesn’t mean the “story is true but details are wrong” either.

The buzzfeed news’ source could be from SDNY’s team which is why there are inaccuracies regarding the SCO investigation. SDNY could have similar testimony from Cohen but they are not keeping their cards close to their chest like Mueller’s team. Thus Mueller’s team comments.

Buzzfeed news is doubling down on their story and requesting clarification from The SCO office about errors and why they were not addressed before when they sent them a story summary.

Maybe buzzfeed news got played by an insider pushing knowingly false info like Dan Rather and the Bush ANG files that stopped cold all other news groups from going after that story.

Or buzzfeed news made it up. Which I find unlikely given their history. I would bet on bad sources before saying the made it up.

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller’s office, said.

Read that more carefully:

"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office" are not accurate.
"BuzzFeed's characterization of documents" are not accurate.
"BuzzFeed's characterization of testimony obtained by this office" are not accurate.

There may indeed be some accurate parts of the article. Like the date and the by-line. Although there's even some inconsistencies in that. One of the authors said at one point they had both seen the "evidence" that backs up their anonymous sources, while the other said he hadn't seen any such evidence.

It's a garbage story no matter how you spin it. The very definition of fake news.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Cover is blown?

Cool story bro.

What am I deflecting again,

The subject of the thread.

remind me because I missed it amongst you trying to get under my skin

You've been trying to convince us you're not bothered for 4 pages now. Yeah, that sure sounds like someone who couldn't care less.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'll at least give you credit for coming into these threads. The rest of your ilk are pretending this didn't happen. I've gotta call it a night, not that I'm gonna miss your golden contributions to the substance of the thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Let me say it again.

Singing his praises? Who sung his praises?

If you speak of speculation about why Mueller waited all day to correct the "news" story as slinging accusations, I think you need more work on your discerning ability of what your read.

What do you think you are right about?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The hurt is strong with you innit?

You’re the type of person that makes me come back, just so ya know.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: highvein

a reply to: Propagandalf

LOL. Buzzfeed Editor just said he believed the FBI's response was very Opaque. What the hell does that mean? The FBI said it was not true. How clear can you get?

CNN is eating crow right now. lol

Yeah....... How often has the Mueller Probe actually commented about reporting??? Buzzfeed is just being obtuse. I don't like the whole Mueller Probe but they haven't leaked much in the way of info one way or the other.

They could also be doing a disinformation campaign. They have been known to do that.

Unlikely the Mueller Team would lie in such a drastic way. The blowback on that would be way too much to risk that.

What I want to know is who beat up Cohen? Reports tell of him with an arm in a sling and a black eye and with a hospital band on his wrist.

True. That would be a lot of blow back. But he did wait until the media ran with it all day, before addressing it.

I didn't know Cohen was in the hospital. hmmmmm very interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Mueller let the fake news MSM run with the false narrative all day before issuing this statement.

Anyone not bright enough to figure out why Mueller would do this needs to stop pretending they understand politics.

Mueller is DESPERATE for any distraction to keep the general sheeple believing in his complete waste of taxpayer money on his "collusion investigation". There never was and there never will be any evidence of Trump colluding with Russia because it never happened.

Mueller is an absolute joke.

The mountain of evidence that WILL demonstrate where collusion actually did occur is going to be very revealing at how corrupt Mueller, Comey, Obama, McCabe, Strozk, and the FISA courts are.

While the idiot left has been salivating for 2 years over the tired ass narrative "we got em' now folks!" BS from their cucked MSM news outlets the evidence against the complicit left has been mounting. What better cover to conduct a parallel investigation while the MSM keeps everyone distracted with what they've been told is the "real" news.

Oh man...this is going to be next level epic.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
OMG this is too funny.

HOW DOES THAT CROW TASTE IDIOTS??

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

LOL. Buzzfeed Editor just said he believed the FBI's response was very Opaque. What the hell does that mean? The FBI said it was not true. How clear can you get?

Yeah....... How often has the Mueller Probe actually commented about reporting??? Buzzfeed is just being obtuse. I don't like the whole Mueller Probe but they haven't leaked much in the way of info one way or the other.

They could also be doing a disinformation campaign. They have been known to do that.

Unlikely the Mueller Team would lie in such a drastic way. The blowback on that would be way too much to risk that.

What I want to know is who beat up Cohen? Reports tell of him with an arm in a sling and a black eye and with a hospital band on his wrist.

True. That would be a lot of blow back. But he did wait until the media ran with it all day, before addressing it.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Chadwickus
You're a long time member and consistent. I feel like more times than not you seek the truth.

Dang, Stank, my respected brother...I didn't think you had any sucker in you.
Shows you have a good heart I reckon' and we always let a few slide by us when that's so.

Consistent that one yeah. Seeking the truth or owning up to any of many mistakes nada.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

He should request a body guard.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You could grow a pair and say it to me instead of making snide comments.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join