It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed article today

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Justoneman

Here's the problem....

Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By Very Credible Witness

Turns out that was all a lie due to petty politics.

Truth eh?

The whataboutism and deflection
you really wanted this to be true didn't you?

That's the problem - some people wanted it so bad, they just didn't think.
Not saying Chadwickus was one of them. I disagree with virtually everythng he says, but at the same time I think he's pretty consistent and not prone to jump over the edge without thinking.
There are many others I can not say the same about, though. Those people have gone silent all of a sudden.

I just heard a montage of the MSM Network hacks saying impeachable offense that DJT did this to Cohen. I suspect that was aired throughout the day. I think they just got played.

It's part of their bias. They hear something bad about Trump and all objectivity goes out the window. Their wishful thinking completely overrides any sense of logic, journalistic integrity, or anything resembling standards. They want it to be true so bad, they just go with it. It's embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Ouch.

Going to buy stock in makers of aloe ointment.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

And the media continues to destroy the reputation of journalists in America. And then they cry that Trump is turning the people against them. We haven't trusted these assholes since long before Trump came along.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It really is time to take the gloves off.
Given they media just went after him on a rumour that he told Cohen to lie, it would be rather nice if he instructed his AG to indict Hillary for lying to Congress.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

It really is time to take the gloves off.
Given they media just went after him on a rumour that he told Cohen to lie, it would be rather nice if he instructed his AG to indict Hillary for lying to Congress.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that. She's gotten away with it.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Cohen was pictured today with a black eye arm ina sling and hugging a pillow, which means rib injury. Looks like he got a beatdown. Hope he says what happened or somebody does.
edit on 18-1-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: highvein

How many of those azzhole news outlets will apologize for being azzholes?

None. CNN was having a discussion of how bad this is going to make them look, but didn't seem to understand that they always do this. 47 fake stories in 2017 about Trump that they ran with, that turned out to be fake. They know exactly what they are doing. As did Mueller by waiting so late to tell the truth. The sheep are now fed. Orange Man Bad.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Propagandalf

LOL. Buzzfeed Editor just said he believed the FBI's response was very Opaque. What the hell does that mean? The FBI said it was not true. How clear can you get?

CNN is eating crow right now. lol

Yeah....... How often has the Mueller Probe actually commented about reporting??? Buzzfeed is just being obtuse. I don't like the whole Mueller Probe but they haven't leaked much in the way of info one way or the other.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Chadwickus

Muellers team did delete all of strzoks text from the iPhone they issued them

This has been admitted by the IG

The fact you cite that as a hoax and is very telling

Where did I say it was a hoax?

It was showing examples of threads on ats going after Mueller.

You and your mass starrers need to learn to read.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

LOL. Buzzfeed Editor just said he believed the FBI's response was very Opaque. What the hell does that mean? The FBI said it was not true. How clear can you get?

Yeah....... How often has the Mueller Probe actually commented about reporting??? Buzzfeed is just being obtuse. I don't like the whole Mueller Probe but they haven't leaked much in the way of info one way or the other.

Why do you think Mueller waited so long to say to it wasn't true?

edit on 18-1-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

My money is he got told by the AG letting this kind of bull# run unopposed in the media wasn't going to fly anymore.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Chadwickus

Muellers team did delete all of strzoks text from the iPhone they issued them

This has been admitted by the IG

The fact you cite that as a hoax and is very telling

Where did I say it was a hoax?

It was showing examples of threads on ats going after Mueller.

You and your mass starrers need to learn to read.

What is wrong with going after Mueller? Is he off limits?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

My money is he got told by the AG letting this kind of bull# run unopposed in the media wasn't going to fly anymore.

Hmmm. That could be. But why did he have to be told to do so? I think because he is biased, and Orange Man Bad.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

They could also be doing a disinformation campaign. They have been known to do that.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

They could also be doing a disinformation campaign. They have been known to do that.

Unlikely the Mueller Team would lie in such a drastic way. The blowback on that would be way too much to risk that.

What I want to know is who beat up Cohen? Reports tell of him with an arm in a sling and a black eye and with a hospital band on his wrist.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Unlikely the Mueller Team would lie in such a drastic way. The blowback on that would be way too much to risk that.

What I want to know is who beat up Cohen? Reports tell of him with an arm in a sling and a black eye and with a hospital band on his wrist.

Blowback from who? 90% of the media would cover for him and half the population wouldn't believe the 10% that actually reports on it.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join