It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed article today

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Mueller sat on this ALL day...letting the fake news spread this garbage like wildfire all day on the deranged MSM.

They could've issued this exact same statement first thing this morning...but didn't.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There may have been more pressing matters.

An emergency on one party doesn't necessarily constitute an emergency on the other.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Chad, what amount of lying would Cohen need to do for you to think maybe it is a NO BRAINER he lies? Buzzfeed is trashy BS as you seem to agree?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: jhn7537

I think Adam Schiffty and the Dumocrats were the source of this fake story. He's leaked false intel before to suit their narraritive.

Revenge for canceling their trip when he was sitting on the bus and wanted to damage Trump.

Bingo.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Maybe after President Trump declares a National Emergency tomorrow, Dims will have a reason to come after him again. Past azz-whoopins don't count. It will be a new day of hate!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Maybe after President Trump declares a National Emergency tomorrow, Dims will have a reason to come after him again. Past azz-whoopins don't count. It will be a new day of hate!

That's gonna be tied up in court for months. He has the authority to do it, but they'll judge shop for an activist on the bench that will issue an injunction until it winds up in front of the SCOTUS. All the more reason to get it started now.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Mueller sat on this ALL day...letting the fake news spread this garbage like wildfire all day on the deranged MSM.

They could've issued this exact same statement first thing this morning...but didn't.

Which suggests that he wanted the MSM to burn OR was forced by the AG to put the statement out, when he actually wanted to let it hang there.

Here's the thing people don't seem to understand. If the deep state actually do have anything on Trump that could put him or any of his family in jail, they are not going to tell the people. They will use it to blackmail him.

The way to know whether Trump is in trouble is to watch what he does... by that I mean watch whether he gives the Democrats what they want.

For example, there is a big announcement tomorrow... we just heard about it after Mueller poured cold water on the Buzzfeed story... if the announcement is that Trump is reopening govt without wall funding then I would suspect that this story may actually have been true and the leak was unintended.. hence the SC denial. The same goes for Syria - if the US does not pull out then, again, I'd suspect that Trump is compromised.

edit on 18/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: projectvxn

They just can't admit that they're being bull#ted so much that they can't even take it when the truth is right in front of them. Then they want to talk about cognitive dissonance when on a regular basis reality stares them in the face while they CHOOSE the narrative BuzzFeed and CNN builds for them.

I have never chosen buzzfeed, nor cnn for anything, so stop saying that, because it is utter BS.

stop lying to make yourself look kewl, you’re better than that.

There has been a concerted effort here to sling mud at Mueller ever since he started his investigation, and perhaps rightly so.

So it’s hilarious that he now is a beacon of TRUTH when it suits you.

Fickle.

Oh it’s all of a sudden about truth, regardless of who the messenger is?

BS.

You really don’t get it.

Mueller does hate trump and is running a witch-hunt. Just knowing all of the total crap he has looked into, and his desperation to link any Russians no matter how little evidence tells you as much.

The fact that he felt the need to call this story BS, should tell you exactly how stupid the story is.

He is overcoming his bias to announce this because the media was making such a big deal of this, that it could impede the presidents ability to do his job.

link   

You're a long time member and consistent. I feel like more times than not you seek the truth.

You're right, people are cheering Mueller just to curse him next week.

That said, surely you see the other side do the same thing, Comey, Mattis, Kelly, and Cohen.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Here's the problem....

Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By Very Credible Witness

Turns out that was all a lie due to petty politics.

Truth eh?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Here's the problem....

Truth eh?

The whataboutism and deflection
you really wanted this to be true didn't you?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Here's the problem....

Truth eh?

That's the problem - some people wanted it so bad, they just didn't think.
Not saying Chadwickus was one of them. I disagree with virtually everythng he says, but at the same time I think he's pretty consistent and not prone to jump over the edge without thinking.
There are many others I can not say the same about, though. Those people have gone silent all of a sudden.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Here's the problem....

Truth eh?

Not saying Chadwickus was one of them. I disagree with virtually everythng he says, but at the same time I think he's pretty consistent and not prone to jump over the edge without thinking.
There are many others I can not say the same about, though. Those people have gone silent all of a sudden.

He's been posting in this thread for 4 pages now and hasn't said one word about the awfulness of BuzzFeed to go ahead with this unverified and false story or even acknowledged that it was false. All he's done is troll.

I think that says quite a bit about whether he was one of them. There are 2 common reactions to this kind of disappointment. Completely ignoring it, like the ones who disappeared, and the "Yeah but you guys...!" approach.
edit on 18 1 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
The leftists must be so disappointed.

Their lives have become one disappointment after another. You would think so much losing would build them character after a while. Apparently not though, they just get dirtier and dirtier.

Not a surprise at all..literally all leftists are missing those elements such as a soul which allows for character building.

They appear to have a faint trace of something..which allows them to believe it is there.

Poor individuals...how can we help them.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

TGIF buddy.

The only thing constant these days it seems...dump it!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Here's the problem....

Truth eh?

Slap that azzhat in jail is my motto but I am not the prosecutor. A lie is a lie and I will go to the mat to agree with you on that.

So I ask myself why do you want to ignore reality of the lies against DJT and be so unconcerned with the grand conspiracy against us all by the Deep state? Do you not see it is exposing a three letter agency scandal of the Eon's? Treasonous bastards exposed is what I am seeing.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Curious observation.

I'd say at least people would recognize profit driven click bait entertainment media.... But let's be real, this will be forgotten in a week by many.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Muellers team did delete all of strzoks text from the iPhone they issued them

This has been admitted by the IG

The fact you cite that as a hoax and is very telling

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

"Your" story is just a bunch of Aesop's Fables 😎

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Here's the problem....

Truth eh?

I just heard a montage of the MSM Network hacks saying impeachable offense that DJT did this to Cohen. I suspect that was aired throughout the day. I think they just got played.

edit on 18-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join