It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed article today

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: toolgal462
Can someone tell me what became of the poll rigging claims? Did Mueller dispute that as well?

Rigging an online poll? Why thats never been attempted by anyone. Stop the presses.

OH I agree with that sentiment but I just want to know what became of those accusations.

Again, I have heard the accusations but I am asking if Mueller also disputed them? Or was Mueller only disputing the story about being told to lie to congress about Russia Tower meetings.

The first part of the day, the poll rigging was the big story then it changed to the story about Trump telling Cohen to lie. Has the poll rigging claim been debunked yet? If it hasn't, you can bet it will be made a big deal again.

edit on 19-1-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I already posted that to you. Mueller is stating that the entire report was factually inaccurate.
edit on 19 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The claims originated with BuzzFeed. In fact, the WP opinion article is predicated on it, at least in part.
edit on 19 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The claims originated with BuzzFeed. In fact, the WP opinion article is predicated on it, at least in part.

Wall Street Journal, not Washington Post.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Sorry.

I get those two confused sometimes and all of them covered this story to some capacity or another.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Sorry.

I get those two confused sometimes and all of them covered this story to some capacity or another.

That is what I am trying to discern one fake news story from another and face it, there are so many it gets hard to keep track. Personally my gut tells me all of it is garbage news but I just like to be able to argue that something has been officially debunked.

And 2 days ago the poll rigging story was in the news, then it quickly changed to the Buzzfeed nonsense. And Buzzfeed was debunked, but I am still left wondering about the poll rigging story which seems to have originated from WSJ.

I don't have a WSJ subscription to try and ferret out where their story originated from.

I am guessing if not already debunked, then it will be brought back around by the fake news media.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Right wing types tend to confuse everything. Most good people see right through them and just cut to the chase and call them what they are, liars. a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: xuenchen

Broken heart?

Pft, might carry some credibility if I was carrying on about the buzzfeed story. But guess what.. I haven't said anything about it till now. I couldn't give a rat's if it's true or not.

In just concerned about the flippancy of you bandwagoners

your concern is noted, and ignored. And your fantasy idea that you can lump all Trump supporters/defenders into your little basket of deplorables is also noted and ignored. but the funniest thing is you calling folks "bandwagoners" when you are securely fastened to the "I hate Trump" bandwagon. oh how the mighty have fallen.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

They never had any credibility to begin with...so, no damage done.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: xuenchen

Broken heart?

Pft, might carry some credibility if I was carrying on about the buzzfeed story. But guess what.. I haven't said anything about it till now. I couldn't give a rat's if it's true or not.

In just concerned about the flippancy of you bandwagoners

your concern is noted, and ignored. And your fantasy idea that you can lump all Trump supporters/defenders into your little basket of deplorables is also noted and ignored. but the funniest thing is you calling folks "bandwagoners" when you are securely fastened to the "I hate Trump" bandwagon. oh how the mighty have fallen.

While simultaneously trying (and failing) to look like he doesn't care. There's an obvious pattern in his posts.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seems likely, based on past behavior.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I think you may be right.

As for Buzzfeed...?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MrPlow

CNN is questioning the integrity of Bob Mueller. That's a first!

Let the smearing of Mueller begin.

We've had reports that the Mueller report will be underwhelming so I expect the media to switch into overdrive portraying Mueller as untrustworthy and a possible Trump ally.

That way when the report is released and shows nothing the media can say "well, what do you expect? We've been telling you he isn't trustworthy for awhile now."

It's actually pretty transparent.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: The GUT

I think Baker and McCabe will be needing 2 "Ohrs" soon enough 😎💭

Up Schiff creek without a paddle! We're cracking me up.

That's the face of a kiddie-diddler for sure.

I wonder what he gets up to at the LA Standard Hotel? Nothing good probably.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MrPlow

CNN is questioning the integrity of Bob Mueller. That's a first!

Let the smearing of Mueller begin.

We've had reports that the Mueller report will be underwhelming so I expect the media to switch into overdrive portraying Mueller as untrustworthy and a possible Trump ally.

That way when the report is released and shows nothing the media can say "well, what do you expect? We've been telling you he isn't trustworthy for awhile now."

It's actually pretty transparent.

This is what I expect as well. And idiots who have been all in on "Mueller will get Trump!" the last 2 years because that's what they've been told to think by the media won't even bat an eye. They will continue to trust the very people who have misled them all this time.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Right wing types tend to confuse everything. Most good people see right through them and just cut to the chase and call them what they are, liars. a reply to: projectvxn

And you are supposed to be the pillar of honesty and integrity? You peddle more debunked and intentionally malicious paranoid delusions on here than most.

You cite absolutely nothing to back up your ridiculous and overtly bitter claim.

Sour grapes are never a good look for anyone.

Regardless, if you and yours are too delusional/emotionally invested in Mueller's work then you should probably take this as a hint and start letting yourself down easy. As we've said from minute-one, this will turn out as one giant nothing burger in regard to POTUS.

When POTUS is still in office to make his 2020 bid you'll know you were wrong. I'm sure you'll all spin some contrived and horribly complex delusions into how Trump is secretly under arrest or better yet that Mueller himself is a compromised "Kompromat" Kremlin Soviet super secret special Tom Clancy spy.

Fanatics.

Face it, you guys are continually willing to bet everything on discredited or highly specious "journalists" who have made a living by pulling the wool over your eyes and feeding you the BS you want to hear. Explain the "dossier" BS. Explain the fake Russian bots created by Dems in a self-styled "false flag". Explain the endless debunked and non-credible "reporting" that portrays Trump negatively an unprecedented/astonishing 90% of the time.

While we're on that false flag Russian bot BS, who do you think your party was targeting with it? Not conservatives. That's for certain. They already know we won't believe a word they say no matter what. So who do you think your party was targeting with the fake Russian bot "false flag" (as they called it, in their own words)? You are running scared of that answer.
edit on 1/19/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I think a new law punishing the release of false news stories needs to be introduced.
Actually make “reporters” work to verify their stories before they run with them or face a jail term when it’s proven false.
The MSM needs to understand it has a responsibility to report news, not a licence to disseminate propaganda

What people really need to realize imo is that the "media" does not exist to present the people with factual news or information. It is used to manipulate the people into thinking the way they want. This has been the case for as long as i can remember and im nearing 40. Heres some examples of their despicable behavior at the micro level. how many times have u heard or seen a news report about a double homicide, a multi car fatality accident, a four alarm fire that caused the loss of life, a correctional officer who was assaulted in some prison or jail, or a murder suicide on your local radio or television news? how many times have any of these events had any relevance to your life? In many cases they happened 12+ hours before being reported so the knowledge of such events has zero impact on your life. why assault people with this knowledge day in and day out? imo its because fear makes manipulation that much easier. u scare a person and put the fear of god into them and they will do things they never thought themselves capable of. dont trust our local and national propagandists who's sole goal is to manipulate the so called "plebs".

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Sorry did you have a point?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Sorry did you have a point?

Like my Dad used to say, yes he does but if he combs his hair right maybe no one will notice.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join