It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed article today

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: The GUT

You could grow a pair and say it to me instead of making snide comments.

Just came back to get up to date on this thread and noticed this gem from the guy that's been making snide comments the entire thread.

Also, the guy who has been pissing and moaning about hypocrisy the entire thread.

Just the latest in a long line of used to be semi-respectable posters that have completely gone off the rails since Trump got elected.

originally posted by: jhn7537
Washington Post reports that Mueller's statement about BuzzFeed's report is aimed at the entire report, "to make clear that none of those statements in the story are accurate"

I know many liberals are trying analyze what Mueller''s team wrote, and believe a piece of info may be wrong, but not the whole story... I guess this settles it now.

This post aged well.

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Pyle
Few things,

the SCO doesn’t say the report is out right false, just that some inaccuracies about what the SCO knows and information it has. Which is odd because they could have called the whole story false, but that doesn’t mean the “story is true but details are wrong” either.

The buzzfeed news’ source could be from SDNY’s team which is why there are inaccuracies regarding the SCO investigation. SDNY could have similar testimony from Cohen but they are not keeping their cards close to their chest like Mueller’s team. Thus Mueller’s team comments.

Buzzfeed news is doubling down on their story and requesting clarification from The SCO office about errors and why they were not addressed before when they sent them a story summary.

Maybe buzzfeed news got played by an insider pushing knowingly false info like Dan Rather and the Bush ANG files that stopped cold all other news groups from going after that story.

Or buzzfeed news made it up. Which I find unlikely given their history. I would bet on bad sources before saying the made it up.

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller’s office, said.

Read that more carefully:

"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office" are not accurate.
"BuzzFeed's characterization of documents" are not accurate.
"BuzzFeed's characterization of testimony obtained by this office" are not accurate.

There may indeed be some accurate parts of the article. Like the date and the by-line. Although there's even some inconsistencies in that. One of the authors said at one point they had both seen the "evidence" that backs up their anonymous sources, while the other said he hadn't seen any such evidence.

It's a garbage story no matter how you spin it. The very definition of fake news.

edit on 19 1 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The MSM should have stayed with Giuliani declaring "Truth isn't Truth!".

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ahh, liberal tears...still whining about the loss...

Listen, I get it....I still KNOW Dez caught the ball....
But I don’t think the refs should be fired or the packers put on trial...
The cowboys lost that game...

Get over it you bunch of whining leftists...u win some, u lose some...
Welcome to earth!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
a reply to: jhn7537

It was even reported on my Local News site. They immediately got called out for using BuzzFeed's story by the people.

I don't trust anything they report. They're CNN only worse.

When I read it, I didn't believe a word of it.

Regardless what the left wants you to believe, Trump is not stupid. He's played the law game, one way or another, his entire adult life.

Local media are worse than national media, reach more people, and get corrected less often because there's less scrutiny on them. They are a serious problem that hardly anyone takes a look at. That's why during campaigns you really need a local-level operation in the key states to combat the misinformation.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: dawnstar
it took the Mueller team coming out and actually making a statement to shed any light on this.

Lol no.
It was actually fun watching CNN yesterday where almost every reporter went "Well, I had a FEELING something was off! Unnamed sources and all that!".

Even both Leopold and Cormier contradict eachother, one explicitly saying they personally saw all the documents and other evidence and the other explicitly saying they didn't. Doesn't take a genius to see that's a BS story to begin with.

So yeah CNN was REALLY fun to watch for a change.

Also LMAO @ poor souls still defending buzzfeed with semantics. Your hopes must have been shot down so hard, it's incredible you're not getting tired of it.
Maybe you should go work for buzzfeed yourselves seeing as you share the journalistic integrity that consists of orange man bad.

The Trump-Russia collusion narrative is basically a religion for them at this point. It is their lives. It can't be wrong. No amount of facts to the contrary will convince them. You're talking about people who, in large part, have spent decades being told what to think. There's no changing that now.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This entire Buzz-feed fiasco should wake a lot of people up to how the Media is currently working in the United States....however....it won't.

The US Media is not your friend. They are not their to help or support you. They exist for: No. 1 for profit and No. 2 in order to support No. 1, they need you to believe what they are saying even if they have to outright lie, steal, cheat, deflect, manipulate and coerce you into believing their narrative.

I always think of the Song "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley when it comes to the US Media.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You guys realize that Mueller has not disputed that trump told Cohen to lie right?
Its in the charging documents that he did what he did at the request of client #1.
The only thing Mueller is disputing is the claim of some documentation.

But do run with this.

Of course it means that Mueller has nothing and trump is innocent of every accusation right?

too funny.

Even when shown the truth by mueller you resist.
Keep getting run over by that train.
At this point it is comedy as you have been told to stay clear of the tracks.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
This entire Buzz-feed fiasco should wake a lot of people up to how the Media is currently working in the United States....however....it won't.

The US Media is not your friend. They are not their to help or support you. They exist for: No. 1 for profit and No. 2 in order to support No. 1, they need you to believe what they are saying even if they have to outright lie, steal, cheat, deflect, manipulate and coerce you into believing their narrative.

I always think of the Song "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley when it comes to the US Media.

This is a great theory until you consider their tanking ratings. The "GET TRUMP!" strategy hasn't been making them money. Many of them are more interested in pushing a political agenda than they are in profits.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
didn't fox news even bite on this one??
as far as the this proves that mainstream news can't be trusted...
okay, so just how should we get our news? From the alex jones and drudge reports of the world..
from those videos from god only knows who...
from Q???

lol... from Trump???

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The a.p used to be where most newspaper got their news before the madness began.

As far as tv nothing is really news anymore just political propaganda. Very rare to actually see a cnn or fox or CNBC having an anchor report on the news of the world. Instead you get political opinion shows aka propaganda.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: wdkirk

This is a great theory until you consider their tanking ratings. The "GET TRUMP!" strategy hasn't been making them money. Many of them are more interested in pushing a political agenda than they are in profits.

I get ya.

Ratings is what they are after. That provides the money from Sponsors. If 1/2 of America is anti-Trump, plenty of people are tuning to get their fix.

The Media has been on Trump since day 1 and it is exhaustive now. I don't watch the news because of it.

However, an example, my wife is very Anti-Trump and eats this stuff up like a meth addict. No amount of reason can get through to her. She believes to her core that Democrats have to take Trump down and the Republican party with it. She is not alone in her thoughts. That thought train gives the Media power they need to keep going.

Just so I am clear, I am a Moderate and Lean to the Republican side. I have voted for candidates from both major parties.

Hillary Clinton was the wrong candidate to back on the Democratic side and her past made it impossible for her to win the election irregardless of what the Media was spinning at the time. Trump was the only alternative. People voted for Trump because they could not stand to see Hillary be president knowing her background, regardless of what was or was not found out about her and her own scandals.

The Media thought that the Presidential election was in the bag for Hillary. You could feel the shock the next day as the election results were announced and since that day, the US Media has been on Trump like hair on a Gorilla.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Buzzfeed should come clean on their sources. At this point, they lost all credibility. They were played as a chess piece. May as well call out the lying source.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Buzzfeed should come clean on their sources. At this point, they lost all credibility. They were played as a chess piece. May as well call out the lying source.

They lost all credibility with the dossier, the prostitutes, the pee and the bed.

How quickly the gullible masses forget, they'll be back in a few months with another huge blockbuster exclusive report and the liberal media will be all over it again, like it's the absolute truth!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I wonder if the one of two "journalists" will lose his Pulitzer.

It's a solid question, right?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I wonder if the one of two "journalists" will lose his Pulitzer.

It's a solid question, right?

The Pulitzer, like the Nobel Peace Prize, is worthless anymore. Any decent journalist wouldn't have wanted to be involved with this garbage story. He's clearly not a world-class journalist. They'll give that award to anyone, apparently.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Womp womp.

How many once again staked everything (including their reputations) on this, only to be completely disappointed.

From fake Russian bots, to fake Clinton dossiers to endless streams of lies in the news: the left is being toyed with by the left. They aren't trying to pull one over on us conservatives. Why? They already know we don't/won't believe a word they say no matter what.

Anyone still associating with any left wing ideology or faction needs their head examined.

Lying, head bobbing, teeth grinding, fist clenching fanatics.
edit on 1/19/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yep. This is just sad now.

How many times does this have to happen before the members here stop hitching onto every negative story about Trump?

My problem with all of this is that the media keeps crying wolf, so does the left, and when (read IF) Trump finally does do something illegal, NO ONE WILL CARE.
edit on 19 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You guys realize that Mueller has not disputed that trump told Cohen to lie right?
Its in the charging documents that he did what he did at the request of client #1.

But do run with this.

Of course it means that Mueller has nothing and trump is innocent of every accusation right?

too funny.

The words of a truly deluded fanatic.

Even when presented with incontrovertible refutation, they still refuse to acknowledge the truth.

Yet, their cult-like belief in Russia-something-conspiracy is completely without evidence. They've never been given even a single indication by those who actually matter (ie: those who don't lie for ratings/money), yet will parrot this fake narrative as though it were fact (when it is actually fake - a lie folks like the poster above makes up to fill in the massive gaps in their own ideology)

If the story was only slightly off, Mueller would simply say nothing. He's not obligated to correct press reporting. Further, Mueller has only released a handful of other statements which also criticize exclusively lyin' left wing news sources

Wake up. No one here or elsewhere is buying your lies anymore.
Take your broken, tainted, corrupt, morally bankrupt belief system elsewhere. BTW, one last thing.... care to make any more predictions? They've been so accurate this far.......
Leave that cultish BS for Tom Clancy novels and washed up cable news reporters.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Mueller is not coming for Trump.

Mueller will not end Trump's Presidency.

Meanwhile, our control over the judiciary is being cemented while big government/treasonous deep state/mob rule democracy is being drowned in the bathtub. Good riddance.

I'd say, all in all, Trump's doing the greatest job of any President in my life time. He's restoring Government and the Constitution to precisely what it was intended to be. Not what people living today have said they think or feel it should be.

Hopefully Trump goes the RIF route.... he could trim ~85% of the government's dead weight in one move.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

But do run with this.

too funny.

The words of a truly deluded fanatic.

Even when presented with incontrovertible refutation, they still refuse to acknowledge the truth.

Yet, their cult-like belief in Russia-something-conspiracy is completely without evidence. They've never been given even a single indication by those who actually matter (ie: those who don't lie for ratings/money), yet will parrot this fake narrative as though it were fact (when it is actually fake - a lie folks like the poster above makes up to fill in the massive gaps in their own ideology)

If the story was only slightly off, Mueller would simply say nothing. He's not obligated to correct press reporting. Further, Mueller has only released a handful of other statements which also criticize exclusively lyin' left wing news sources

Wake up. No one here or elsewhere is buying your lies anymore.
Take your broken, tainted, corrupt, morally bankrupt belief system elsewhere. BTW, one last thing.... care to make any more predictions? They've been so accurate this far.......
Leave that cultish BS for Tom Clancy novels and washed up cable news reporters.

The irony is they're the ones actually doing Putin's bidding, dividing the country so bitterly over nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join