It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING : Mueller team disputes BuzzFeed article today

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: The GUT

I think Baker and McCabe will be needing 2 "Ohrs" soon enough 😎💭

Lordy, what about Comb-e?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MrPlow

CNN is questioning the integrity of Bob Mueller. That's a first!

What ever would liddle Adam Schiff do if he were to have
nothing to investigate because Robert Mueller has investigated
it all already? I see where this is headed....

Elijah "bulldog" Cummings said it best last week. "It's possible Special Counsel Mueller missed something. We're going to go over everything again, with a fine toothed comb. Starting with President Trump's trusted lawyer, Michael Cohen, on February 7th."

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

They better Steele themselves to take a Page from the book, One flew Ohr the cuckoos nest and realize that the Russian collusion delusion is about the be Strzok down because the Baker couldn't get a rise.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I have two unnamed sources that said these BuzzFeed "journalists" received their degrees from Trump University.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think Baker and McCabe will be needing 2 "Ohrs" soon enough 😎💭

Lordy, what about Comb-e?

He goes back to the DNC re-training center .........

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

They better Steele themselves to take a Page from the book, One flew Ohr the cuckoos nest and realize that the Russian collusion delusion is about the be Strzok down because the Baker couldn't get a rise.

That was intellectual. You think of that yourself?

Update: Baker can now legally refuse to take care of gays.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Lead Story on local Chicago 10pm News Thursday Night:
"Trump told Cohen to LIE to investigators!" (3 minute segment)

After the Weather and Sports on Friday night's 10pm Chicago news:
"Mueller says Trump did not ask Cohen to lie to investigators." (20 second blurb)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Lead Story on local Chicago 10pm News Thursday Night:
"Trump told Cohen to LIE to investigators!" (3 minute segment)

After the Weather and Sports on Friday night's 10pm Chicago news:
"Mueller says Trump did not ask Cohen to lie to investigators." (20 second blurb)

The equivalent of the page 9, single paragraph, bottom left hand corner newspaper style retractions...

At least there is not a single person on Earth that could possibly argue that CNN et al are not Fake News now.
They should have to have some kind of seal/watermark on all their broadcasts:
WARNING : The person you are listening to is likely lying to you"

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Even worse for the Fake News Media...

It is now coming to light that there were also sources that made it clear the Buzzfeed story was fake. The New Yorker reporter Ronan Farrow has confirmed such.

So they discarded the sources that didn't give them what they wanted to hear and shopped for the ones that did. Sounds like their standard is just to fnid 2 people who will say something against the President and run a 'bombshell' report.

They know that complete idiots are so invested and still bitter after the 2016 election, they will believe it.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Ya Know? I think there was a law like that in this country for many years until it was repealed and it was decided to make propaganda legal here a few years back. I don't know why President Trump hasn't tried to change that yet. It sure would make things easier for him if he did.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: pavil

a reply to: Propagandalf

LOL. Buzzfeed Editor just said he believed the FBI's response was very Opaque. What the hell does that mean? The FBI said it was not true. How clear can you get?

CNN is eating crow right now. lol

Yeah....... How often has the Mueller Probe actually commented about reporting??? Buzzfeed is just being obtuse. I don't like the whole Mueller Probe but they haven't leaked much in the way of info one way or the other.

They could also be doing a disinformation campaign. They have been known to do that.

Unlikely the Mueller Team would lie in such a drastic way. The blowback on that would be way too much to risk that.

What I want to know is who beat up Cohen? Reports tell of him with an arm in a sling and a black eye and with a hospital band on his wrist.

True. That would be a lot of blow back. But he did wait until the media ran with it all day, before addressing it.

I didn't know Cohen was in the hospital. hmmmmm very interesting indeed.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Surgery is what happened. The left would have you think maybe someone beat all hell out of Cohen for DJT is my guess.

edit on 19-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

It has been pushed that for decades the US military industrial complex and some of our Alpha agencies control the USA MSM narrative. Could be possible and true. Whats also possible and true is that same narrative is also being pushed by the Russians, China, Drug Cartels or several Billionaires with a divide and conquer goal of taking down the USA. That divide and conquer method to destabilize the USA was first described by the Russians back in the 50's or 60's but was supposedly never used. It followed a similar footprint used by the Nazis back in WWII and was also described within some guys book about WWII. That guy was George S. father. The method is such that you create hate among the population that you are trying to destabilize. The population of that same nation then turns upon each other and genocide is then carried out by various factions within the population. Case in point the Nazis turned Germany against the Jews. Now it seems to be a card now being played here. What about the "man behind the curtain"; Tom Perez. Look at the timeline when much of this hate stuff really began ramping up and guess who was elected. No not Orange Man but Perez.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You could grow a pair and say it to me instead of making snide comments.

(a reply to chadwickus)
I have before. You smell. Suspiciously so. Just my opinion. Don't think I'm alone on that around here though.

But my particular message was for Msr. Critical.

I second that.
edit on 19-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Even though he is Personal Friends with Herr Mueller and his Family , Duty comes First as Always .

I can't believe I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I'm liking some of what I'm hearing and seeing with Barr.

I think he will reign the crap in and let any legitimate investigations go forward. Dang I never thought I'd say that in this day and age.

Maybe naive but my instinct says mebbe so this time. Weirder things have happened---like Trump. They didn't see that coming, eh?

Or maybe he's an alpha-fixer. The guy that comes in to clean up the last eff-ups who effed-up their effed-up attempt to fix their own mess and personal culpability.

Meaning, "okay fellas someone actually has to go down this time---you idiots brought it on yourself." Sadly, even that would be somewhat of a win at this point.

I hope this is our sign but God will have to force this. For it seems, the tic part of political parties is what we have sucking the life out of the truth while shaking us down for all are money.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Outlier13

Sorry, but I must disagree with you this time. Mueller/Rosenstein/Huber/Trump are all on the same team, IMO.

Buzzfeed called out this way after the media spins it I think was a clue that says maybe so.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

It was even reported on my Local News site. They immediately got called out for using BuzzFeed's story by the people.

I don't trust anything they report. They're CNN only worse.

When I read it, I didn't believe a word of it.

Regardless what the left wants you to believe, Trump is not stupid. He's played the law game, one way or another, his entire adult life.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Not the publication...the source.

The anonymous sources should be prosecuted for manipulating media.

Then again...its now legal to run psyops on the American people.
edit on 1/19/2019 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join