It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Marches Through Congress With Democrats To Find Mitch McConnell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

She could produce a fake birth certificate like Obama...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Lol this idiot will be one of the morons who gets prosecuted for the failed government communist Coup d'état.

The people awake won’t be surprised 😲 when that happens.
edit on 19-1-2019 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Owwwww scary, looking for Mitch.

What is she gonna do... kill him with morally correct arguments?

I'm still amazed that some Americans were stupid enough to vote her in.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

She might bite him. Look at those teeth.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
i'm starting to like her! she is growing on me, she has energy and spunk + i love the way she is intimidating conservatives. she will be the thorn in the gop's side for some time to come!! where's my popcorn the next couple of years are going to get very interesting

LOL intimidating, she is is one of those little dogs barking on its leash, and if confronted goes in it's kennel and craps on itself. Loud and obnoxious makes better TV, shock value is all AOC is just like Trump. Has anybody noticed they have a partial shutdown for weeks and life goes on. Makes you wonder how much is essential and how much is redundant and bloated bureaucracy thats not needed in the first place. Of course America needs those jobs but just saying shouldn't some of that manpower be redistributed elsewhere. That's one thing I want my President and congress looking n to.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

But apart from that,she is really nice.

I suppose that is true

She seems like a decent enough person, and I have to believe she doesn't know the history or implications of some of the policies she's advocating. But this is a serious situation, she isn't some talking head on the news or a pundit on some blog... she's a damn Law Maker and this is exactly why our laws are as nonsensical as they are and public discourse as screwed up as it is

Sure, A.O.C. is not solely to blame for the devolution of politics/society over the last 100 or so years. But folks like her sure as # aren't making things any better or easier on the rest of us

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Oh, this is funny!

So Where Is Mitch! Where is he!! Let's start a twitter thread! #WheresMitch

Again she puts her foot in her mouth as she and some of her Democrat partners roam around congress trying to find Mitch McConnell....

They tried to deliver letter insisting he hold vote to put end to partial shutdown

When they couldn't find him, Ocasio-Cortez started #WheresMitch on Twitter.....

Goes on the news.... Where is Mitch?

Wrong Office!

Yes... Wrong Office!

Now your media outrage makes you look like an idiot!

Enjoy:

Well, she's young and stupid. I don't know what kind of person would vote for her but obviously there's at least 11,000 of the idiots out there.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

i'm starting to like her! she is growing on me, she has energy and spunk + i love the way she is intimidating conservatives. she will be the thorn in the gop's side for some time to come!! where's my popcorn the next couple of years are going to get very interesting

Yeah, you make jokes but there are people out there that are stupid enough to say what you just said in a serious manner.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

She is the polar opposite of trump politically but she has all his brashness and tough guy attitude with an actual heart. I might not agree with her agenda at this moment but I think it it will mature along with herself and I feel she will make a great leader one day.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

She is the polar opposite of trump politically but she has all his brashness and tough guy attitude with an actual heart. I might not agree with her agenda at this moment but I think it it will mature along with herself and I feel she will make a great leader one day.

LOL no leaders like that suck and are divisive as hell, thats not a good leader. People like this are just shakers they shake up the status quo , but there is a limit to their effectiveness and like Trump make even the easy things more difficult. LOL and I like some of the things Trump has done but dont think he is a great leader. AOC probably too young to tell right now, but would imagine that firebrand crap would get old coming from her too. Same reason Trump burns out staffers. Again not saying it doesnt have its place but no not good leadership qualities.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
She is wonderful.
I have a weird teenage crush on AOC.(I am 44)

Ummm...sooooo...how is having a crush on that human train wreck...NOT...like being stuck on stupid...

My GOD...she reminds me of Mister Ed...

Except he was smarter...genius even...comparatively...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I do not understand how this chick got elected

Real life meets fictitious idiocracy.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Still funnier than Al Franken ever was.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That's was a funny read. Thanks. She seems like a puppet that realise she is being played. Look forward to more of this

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Flowers don't grow in cess pools.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join